dwgbryant

Shit ton of meetings today.  May as well attend while they're still paying me.  I'm good until at least November, if I continue to attend.  Lurk mode.

if that company spent less time having meetings you might be able to get some work done and the company might make some money.
It's the new corporate world order Dean that is all any of them do.  The purpose of mid-level management is so the head assholes will have somebody to meet with that has to pretend to give a shit about  what they say.

just makes no sense to me. but what the fuck do I know, I only worked since I was 13, that's 49 fucking years!!

Shit ton of meetings today.  May as well attend while they're still paying me.  I'm good until at least November, if I continue to attend.  Lurk mode.
I feel your pain, Tony. More continuing education for me this afternoon. Sheesh.

Shit ton of meetings today.  May as well attend while they're still paying me.  I'm good until at least November, if I continue to attend.  Lurk mode.
I feel your pain, Tony. More continuing education for me this afternoon. Sheesh.
I got mine all done for this quarter!

On a second positive note, hunting license purchased!  BANG BANG!

Shit ton of meetings today.  May as well attend while they're still paying me.  I'm good until at least November, if I continue to attend.  Lurk mode.

if that company spent less time having meetings you might be able to get some work done and the company might make some money.
It's the new corporate world order Dean that is all any of them do.  The purpose of mid-level management is so the head assholes will have somebody to meet with that has to pretend to give a shit about  what they say.

just makes no sense to me. but what the fuck do I know, I only worked since I was 13, that's 49 fucking years!!
I agree what the fuck to you know?  Hell you thought the sun shined in FL!

On a second positive note, hunting license purchased!  BANG BANG!

BOOM!   What are your duck season dates up there?

Shaun,
This is one of your best papers. Great work. I really appreciate how you bring everything together in your papers.

Thanks Professa!

Ok, now back to Tuesday!
So did he give you a gold star??

On a second positive note, hunting license purchased!  BANG BANG!

BOOM!   What are your duck season dates up there?
Opens   Sept. 27 (residents only)
            Oct. 4 (nonresidents)
Closes:   Dec. 7

Shaun,
This is one of your best papers. Great work. I really appreciate how you bring everything together in your papers.

Thanks Professa!

Ok, now back to Tuesday!
So did he give you a gold star??
25/25!  Woop Woop!

http://regencycigar.com/cigars/headley-grange-eminentes-1737.html

Pretty nice deal on Headley Grange Eminentes

http://regencycigar.com/cigars/headley-grange-eminentes-1737.html

Pretty nice deal on Headley Grange Eminentes
Shit...plus an additional 10% off with that banner on the top

On a second positive note, hunting license purchased!  BANG BANG!

BOOM!   What are your duck season dates up there?
Opens   Sept. 27 (residents only)
            Oct. 4 (nonresidents)
Closes:   Dec. 7
Nice long season but is most of the water frozen over by the last week or two?

On a second positive note, hunting license purchased!  BANG BANG!

BOOM!   What are your duck season dates up there?
Opens   Sept. 27 (residents only)
            Oct. 4 (nonresidents)
Closes:   Dec. 7
Nice long season but is most of the water frozen over by the last week or two?
Only the small ponds will be, so the guys who puddle jump will be in trouble, but the bigger stuff(10acre or larger) will still be open.

On a second positive note, hunting license purchased!  BANG BANG!

BOOM!   What are your duck season dates up there?
Opens   Sept. 27 (residents only)
            Oct. 4 (nonresidents)
Closes:   Dec. 7
Nice long season but is most of the water frozen over by the last week or two?
And then geese in the spring too!

http://regencycigar.com/cigars/headley-grange-eminentes-1737.html

Pretty nice deal on Headley Grange Eminentes
Shit...plus an additional 10% off with that banner on the top
So you have no choice then.