Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Don't you?
Hell, I don't believe what I say half the time.
I don't believe you the other half of the time.
I'm unbelievable. My wife says that all the time.

  • Remember...

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Don't you?
Hell, I don't believe what I say half the time.
Ain't that the truth.  Morning Raz.  What firearm are you giving yourself for Christmas?
I think he bought himself a gun safe this year, but I could be wrong,
I got married, twice!
Doesn't necessarily make you wrong, insane maybe...  Hi Flip.
Hello Sam,  and it was two different women, at least I didn't make the same mistake twice...
Sounds to me like you made exactly the same mistake twice.
Seems kinda obvious, doesn't it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Don't you?
Hell, I don't believe what I say half the time.
I don't believe you the other half of the time.
I'm unbelievable. My wife says that all the time.
Mine says the same thing, but then again, i WAS a politician for 28 years, she may be on to something....

  • Remember...

Big groper news for the morning, pedophile groper is narrowly defeated in Alabama election.
Glad he lost but I can't believe people went out to vote for him at all.
I say y'all are pedophiles. It must be true. I can produce the same amount of evidence on you that was produced on Roy Moore.

Jayzus. Do you guys believe everything you see on TV?
Don't you?
Hell, I don't believe what I say half the time.
I don't believe you the other half of the time.
I'm unbelievable. My wife says that all the time.
Mine says the same thing, but then again, i WAS a politician for 28 years, she may be on to something....
That IS the definition of unbelievable.
Like that old joke, "When can you tell a politician/lawyer is lying?"   A - Their lips are moving.

good evening guys. been a long day with the pre-op consultation. EEG or EKG not sure whick, blood draws, urine, xrays, and CT scan. I am tired, and I hurt. can't wait until Monday.

good evening guys. been a long day with the pre-op consultation. EEG or EKG not sure whick, blood draws, urine, xrays, and CT scan. I am tired, and I hurt. can't wait until Monday.
Be well Dean...

good evening guys. been a long day with the pre-op consultation. EEG or EKG not sure whick, blood draws, urine, xrays, and CT scan. I am tired, and I hurt. can't wait until Monday.
Sorry to hear it, Dean. Hope it eases up some.

good evening guys. been a long day with the pre-op consultation. EEG or EKG not sure whick, blood draws, urine, xrays, and CT scan. I am tired, and I hurt. can't wait until Monday.
Be well Dean...
thanks flip.

good evening guys. been a long day with the pre-op consultation. EEG or EKG not sure whick, blood draws, urine, xrays, and CT scan. I am tired, and I hurt. can't wait until Monday.
Sorry to hear it, Dean. Hope it eases up some.
surgery Monday. hopefully my wrist will work, can't/won't do both at the same time.

coffee and Sort Story.
anybody else smoking?

good evening guys. been a long day with the pre-op consultation. EEG or EKG not sure whick, blood draws, urine, xrays, and CT scan. I am tired, and I hurt. can't wait until Monday.

Hang in there, buddy. I've got work to finish but considering bugging out early because I'm pretty tried myself.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

coffee and Sort Story.
anybody else smoking?
Hey Dean!  sorry to read about your pain, hope surgery fixes it 100%.  selecting a ride home smoke as we speak.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Montecristo Classic double toro.  have a good evening all!

Montecristo Classic double toro.  have a good evening all!
nice smoke. enjoy.

good evening guys. been a long day with the pre-op consultation. EEG or EKG not sure whick, blood draws, urine, xrays, and CT scan. I am tired, and I hurt. can't wait until Monday.

Hang in there, buddy. I've got work to finish but considering bugging out early because I'm pretty tried myself.

I'm hanging, I'm pretty resilient, high threshold of pain, but it wears me out.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6