Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

These folks were very good friends of ours in Shreveport and this is just absolutely unbelievable.  Apparently he dropped her off for a private event and came back to pick her up when it was over.

Police: Woman run over by husband in brewery parking lot

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2017/12/07/pedestrian-dies-after-being-struck-vehicle-brewery-parking-lot/933626001/
I guess he just couldn't take her bitchin' anymore. With any luck, he'll get a sympathetic male judge.
That is very distasteful even for this place.
You just validated the quote of the day.

Merriam-Webster's word of the year is "feminism."

The online dictionary said the word of the year sheds light on topics that sparked the nation's interest and is chosen by measuring which words had a significant increase in lookups compared to years past. This year, the overwhelming winner was the word "feminism," which is defined as the “the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes” and “organized activity in support of women’s rights and interests," according to Merriam-Webster.

 Searches on Merriam-Webster.com for "feminism" spiked in January, 2017, during the Women's Marches held around the world, and again, when Kellyanne Conway said she didn’t consider herself a feminist in the "classic sense."  And the lookups for feminism didn't stop there. Many looked up the term amid the #Metoo movement and as increasing allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct have taken over the news cycle.
What, those who do not remember their history are doomed to repeat it?  didn't we do all of this in the 60's.  Gloria Stienhem must be thinking  "WTF?"
Usually takes a couple of practice runs before it sticks.

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.
Cooperating well enough to get coffee made and cigar lit I hope.
just a half pot of coffee, I can't pick up a full pot, lighting and holding a cigar is trying at best but manageable.
Somebody needs to invent a foot-operated cigar station for Dean. Has to have a cutter, a lighter, and a coffee dispenser.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

These folks were very good friends of ours in Shreveport and this is just absolutely unbelievable.  Apparently he dropped her off for a private event and came back to pick her up when it was over.

Police: Woman run over by husband in brewery parking lot

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/story/news/2017/12/07/pedestrian-dies-after-being-struck-vehicle-brewery-parking-lot/933626001/
I guess he just couldn't take her bitchin' anymore. With any luck, he'll get a sympathetic male judge.
That is very distasteful even for this place.
You are right. I apologize. I've been in a very dark place.

Morning Razmataz

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.
Cooperating well enough to get coffee made and cigar lit I hope.
just a half pot of coffee, I can't pick up a full pot, lighting and holding a cigar is trying at best but manageable.
Somebody needs to invent a foot-operated cigar station for Dean. Has to have a cutter, a lighter, and a coffee dispenser.
Isn't that called a lady friend?

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.
Cooperating well enough to get coffee made and cigar lit I hope.
just a half pot of coffee, I can't pick up a full pot, lighting and holding a cigar is trying at best but manageable.
Somebody needs to invent a foot-operated cigar station for Dean. Has to have a cutter, a lighter, and a coffee dispenser.
Isn't that called a lady friend?
Now that you mention it...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

heading out for a lunch smoke.  grabbed a Brazilia GOL!  see you after lunch!

heading out for a lunch smoke.  grabbed a Brazilia GOL!  see you after lunch!
Enjoy, may be the last you get to do that after the cold settles in tomorrow.

Sam inspired lull....

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.
Cooperating well enough to get coffee made and cigar lit I hope.
just a half pot of coffee, I can't pick up a full pot, lighting and holding a cigar is trying at best but manageable.
Somebody needs to invent a foot-operated cigar station for Dean. Has to have a cutter, a lighter, and a coffee dispenser.
Isn't that called a lady friend?
that's not foot operated, if it is, he is doing it wrong...

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.
Cooperating well enough to get coffee made and cigar lit I hope.
just a half pot of coffee, I can't pick up a full pot, lighting and holding a cigar is trying at best but manageable.
Somebody needs to invent a foot-operated cigar station for Dean. Has to have a cutter, a lighter, and a coffee dispenser.
Isn't that called a lady friend?
that's not foot operated, if it is, he is doing it wrong...
Depends on the lady, I suppose...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7