Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.
Cooperating well enough to get coffee made and cigar lit I hope.

Morning Deano.

Morning Daves, Tony, and Fish.  Where's Dean this morning?
Dean is moving slow this morning. body just not cooperating.
Cooperating well enough to get coffee made and cigar lit I hope.
just a half pot of coffee, I can't pick up a full pot, lighting and holding a cigar is trying at best but manageable.

good morning guys.
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Morning all
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Dean & Dalek.

Morning Dalek.
Two days in a row!

Morning all
Kirpal is back!, I missed you yesterday, my older daughter called me up and
asked that I not go into the city yesterday...  so i went shopping, and brought some papaerwork
to the cardiologist's office.   Hello boys, got to go bring some cookies and chocolates over to the group...

Merriam-Webster's word of the year is "feminism."

The online dictionary said the word of the year sheds light on topics that sparked the nation's interest and is chosen by measuring which words had a significant increase in lookups compared to years past. This year, the overwhelming winner was the word "feminism," which is defined as the “the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes” and “organized activity in support of women’s rights and interests," according to Merriam-Webster.

 Searches on Merriam-Webster.com for "feminism" spiked in January, 2017, during the Women's Marches held around the world, and again, when Kellyanne Conway said she didn’t consider herself a feminist in the "classic sense."  And the lookups for feminism didn't stop there. Many looked up the term amid the #Metoo movement and as increasing allegations of sexual harassment and misconduct have taken over the news cycle.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

[...]

What, those who do not remember their history are doomed to repeat it?  didn't we do all of this in the 60's.  Gloria Stienhem must be thinking  "WTF?"

Morning, muchachos.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7