Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
My favorite Diesel.  Very nice med + cigar.

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
My favorite Diesel.  Very nice med + cigar.
Should be outstanding in a few months.  Glad I bought 15 of them on the AJ special with extra 20% off deal, might should have bought 30.

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.
Must be a long walk to smoke that big bastard.

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.
Must be a long walk to smoke that big bastard.
Not that long a walk but it had two beetle holes and I figured I'd smoke what I can and pitch it.  Already got past the holes though.  I received it that way and then went through the freeze process.  It was from a few years back.
Logged

dogdays

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.
Must be a long walk to smoke that big bastard.
Not that long a walk but it had two beetle holes and I figured I'd smoke what I can and pitch it.  Already got past the holes though.  I received it that way and then went through the freeze process.  It was from a few years back.
Did it ruin the favor of the cigar ?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

EPC SR 12 Club 52.

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.
Must be a long walk to smoke that big bastard.
Not that long a walk but it had two beetle holes and I figured I'd smoke what I can and pitch it.  Already got past the holes though.  I received it that way and then went through the freeze process.  It was from a few years back.
It must not have hurt the taste of the cigar?
I couldn't really dedicate that much time to the cigar and I was smoking faster than I'd like.  It served its purpose.  Tons of smoke from the cigar too.  The trick is to plug the beetle hole with the paper band.
Logged

dogdays

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.

Evening, CL.  What's burning?
Logged

dogdays

Evening, CL.  What's burning?
Nada . maybe later.
Logged

dwgbryant

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure out how to sync my calendar.

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure iut how to sync my calendar.

Luckily, since you're retired your calendar only has the days you need to shower and the day the rent is due.  Are you trying to sync it with the CigarBanter calendar?
Logged

dwgbryant

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure iut how to sync my calendar.

Luckily, since you're retired your calendar only has the days you need to shower and the day the rent is due.  Are you trying to sync it with the CigarBanter calendar?
not the Banter calendar. ha. my calendar on my phone. wanted to sync when my bills are due and when my checks come in, birthdays and all that crap.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31