Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure iut how to sync my calendar.
Doesn't need the shower.... has a pool.   Leaves that feeling fresh chlorine scent.

Luckily, since you're retired your calendar only has the days you need to shower and the day the rent is due.  Are you trying to sync it with the CigarBanter calendar?
Logged

dwgbryant

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure iut how to sync my calendar.
Doesn't need the shower.... has a pool.   Leaves that feeling fresh chlorine scent.

Luckily, since you're retired your calendar only has the days you need to shower and the day the rent is due.  Are you trying to sync it with the CigarBanter calendar?
exactly

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.
Must be a long walk to smoke that big bastard.
Not that long a walk but it had two beetle holes and I figured I'd smoke what I can and pitch it.  Already got past the holes though.  I received it that way and then went through the freeze process.  It was from a few years back.
It must not have hurt the taste of the cigar?
He said it was and

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure iut how to sync my calendar.

Luckily, since you're retired your calendar only has the days you need to shower and the day the rent is due.  Are you trying to sync it with the CigarBanter calendar?
not the Banter calendar. ha. my calendar on my phone. wanted to sync when my bills are due and when my checks come in, birthdays and all that crap.
Is it your time of the month yet?

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure iut how to sync my calendar.

Luckily, since you're retired your calendar only has the days you need to shower and the day the rent is due.  Are you trying to sync it with the CigarBanter calendar?
not the Banter calendar. ha. my calendar on my phone. wanted to sync when my bills are due and when my checks come in, birthdays and all that crap.
Is it your time of the month yet?
LMFAO

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure out how to sync my calendar.
I have probably not gone more than 5 days in the last 5 years without using one and God knows how many different ones and can't seem to ever get calendars to work right without help.

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure out how to sync my calendar.
I have probably not gone more than 5 days in the last 5 years without using one and God knows how many different ones and can't seem to ever get calendars to work right without help.
Synching them is great - when it works
Logged

dogdays

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.
Must be a long walk to smoke that big bastard.
Not that long a walk but it had two beetle holes and I figured I'd smoke what I can and pitch it.  Already got past the holes though.  I received it that way and then went through the freeze process.  It was from a few years back.
It must not have hurt the taste of the cigar?
He said it was and
Not my best post, but at least all the words are spelled right .

Hey CB, dem Bungles did OK yesterday.

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure out how to sync my calendar.
I have probably not gone more than 5 days in the last 5 years without using one and God knows how many different ones and can't seem to ever get calendars to work right without help.
Best thing to do is take it to the store where you bought one of the devices and let their geeks do it.

Hey CB, dem Bungles did OK yesterday.
Indeed.  May be Dalton's contract got everybody with the program.

Guess I am talking to myself but WTF.

Smoking my first Hair of the Dog and pretty fresh off the truck it is pretty damn good.
I'm lurking while smoking an RP Sungrown 6x60 on my walk to the train station.
Must be a long walk to smoke that big bastard.
Not that long a walk but it had two beetle holes and I figured I'd smoke what I can and pitch it.  Already got past the holes though.  I received it that way and then went through the freeze process.  It was from a few years back.
It must not have hurt the taste of the cigar?
He said it was and
Little smoked beetle juice can't hurt much.

Hey Dean you got that Fuck If I Know computer working yet!
yes, it's not bad. I haven't used anything bigger than a phone in over 5 years. takes some getting use to. still can't figure out how to sync my calendar.
I have probably not gone more than 5 days in the last 5 years without using one and God knows how many different ones and can't seem to ever get calendars to work right without help.
Best thing to do is take it to the store where you bought one of the devices and let their geeks do it.
Take it to the Landlady and get everything all synced up at once.

Room 101 Conjure Papi Chulo and coffee for the evening

Room 101 Conjure Papi Chulo and coffee for the evening
Coffee going to keep you awake better spike it up with some brandy.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31