CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 6/24/2017  (Read 4591 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 6/24/2017
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 08:43:10 AM »

Morning, all. Working a bit of OT from home this morning. Dean - that's some crazy shit right there.
He's a psycho meth head backwoods redneck asshole who will probably end up dead soon. I would so much like to be the one to do it. Last time he was in jail the other inmates beat the shit out of him. The courts released him after he gave up the names of a bunch of drug dealers. He won't last long in jail.
And the Lady's daughter thought he would be a fun date how?
they were living together when I moved down here and had gotten engaged shortly afterwards. i bought her a cheap .38 revolver to keep in her purse. he is just a waste and needs to be wasted, permanently.
Exactly my point....he is a waste now, was a waste when they got engaged, was a waste when they were living together...and she willingly did that all.  Not too much going for her in the common sense department....
It's like she took in a stray and couldn't fix him and the stray turned on her.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 09:06:27 AM »

Morning, all. Working a bit of OT from home this morning. Dean - that's some crazy shit right there.
He's a psycho meth head backwoods redneck asshole who will probably end up dead soon. I would so much like to be the one to do it. Last time he was in jail the other inmates beat the shit out of him. The courts released him after he gave up the names of a bunch of drug dealers. He won't last long in jail.
they were living together when I moved down here and had gotten engaged shortly afterwards. i bought her a cheap .38 revolver to keep in her purse. he is just a waste and needs to be wasted, permanently.
So she is carrying a gun that was purchased under your name?
Yes she is, and as soon as he is incarcerated permanently I will get it back.
Please tell me you are positively without a doubt sure she has never been convicted of a crime and not otherwise ineligible to legally purchase a gun.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 09:07:57 AM »

Exactly my point....he is a waste now, was a waste when they got engaged, was a waste when they were living together...and she willingly did that all.  Not too much going for her in the common sense department....
It's like she took in a stray and couldn't fix him and the stray turned on her.
Most common addict behavior With the most common addict outcome.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 09:10:58 AM »

Think you just defined all women, my friend.
I get it....
He will change...
or I'll be able to change him....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2017, 09:14:49 AM »

Please tell me you are positively without a doubt sure she has never been convicted of a crime and not otherwise ineligible to legally purchase a gun.
Dean, you know we are just looking out for you and your "taking in strays" behavior.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2017, 09:16:08 AM »

Think you just defined all women, my friend.
I get it....
He will change...
or I'll be able to change him....
Lol, exactly.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2017, 09:17:15 AM »

LOL. she has a conceal carry permit, just has no money right now, got her a cheap Taurus. I'm not THAT stupid.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2017, 09:21:15 AM »

Dean, you know we are just looking out for you and your "taking in strays" behavior.
Oh no, I ain't taking in anybody. They can visit, they just can't stay!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2017, 09:21:58 AM »

now for an EPC 2nd.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2017, 09:27:42 AM »

Smoked my second Las Mareas last night afte giving them a year of rest since the first one, definitely duds!  The usually solid Crowned Heads just missed my boat with that one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2017, 09:28:33 AM »

Las Calaveras 2017 tonight compliments of the Travellin Man.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2017, 09:39:45 AM »

Smoked my second Las Mareas last night afte giving them a year of rest since the first one, definitely duds!  The usually solid Crowned Heads just missed my boat with that one.
Agreed, but the La Careme and Luminosa are nice.  Two out of three aint bad.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2017, 09:40:23 AM »

I think you will see an improvement.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2017, 09:43:31 AM »

I think you will see an improvement.
And the Las Calaveras 15's are good and 16's are even better!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2017, 09:45:54 AM »

Bit of rain started up, and as the outside only has a pergola, had to stop short of finishing my My Father Connie... :-\
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6