« Reply #180 on: August 27, 2014, 11:53:02 AM »

Well we have not discussed tv shows in a while so here is a wild-ass story!  I quit watching this show because he was such and asshole on the show.

'Sons of Guns' actor arrested for aggravated rape of 12-year-old

The U.S. Marshal in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested William Hayden around 3 p.m. Tuesday. The East Baton Rouge Parish Prison had a warrant out for Hayden's arrest and the U.S. Marshal's Office picked him up in Livingston Parish as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.

On August 9, 2014, Will Hayden was charged with molestation of a juvenile and crimes against nature. According to TMZ, Hayden says the first arrest was the result of a bitter ex-girlfriend's false allegations.

« Reply #181 on: August 27, 2014, 11:53:09 AM »

Okay... Famous isn't making this any easier.

Option 1, CI = $58.40, 15 mowpa + 5 mowsp/ld

Option 2, Monster = $58.89, 10 NR's + 5 4Kicks cg

Unfortunately, can't be both.
Damn that's a really tough call.

« Reply #182 on: August 27, 2014, 12:03:02 PM »

Speaking of NR, I know I bought an extra one when I was last at the b&m but I couldn't find it this morning.  I'm concerned that I'm missing a humidor and it's not being monitored for proper humidification, etc.

« Reply #183 on: August 27, 2014, 12:03:17 PM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
What he said.
Agree fully with that endorsement.  Nice full flavors, smooth, well constructed and outstanding price point.

« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2014, 12:03:27 PM »

Speaking of NR, I know I bought an extra one when I was last at the b&m but I couldn't find it this morning.  I'm concerned that I'm missing a humidor and it's not being monitored for proper humidification, etc.
How does one lose a humidor Tony?

« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2014, 12:04:17 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.

« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2014, 12:05:22 PM »

Morning, Gents. I see everyone is finding creative ways to utilize the 20% off coupon. The 15pk mowpa is even cheaper than the Jam 10pk this way. Training is paying off. =)
Mornin sir! I should have used it on the papas I had saved! I guess I still could...the Little Devils are a good deal too!
How do the Little Devils compare to the MoWPA's? Never smoked a LD, have one but didn't try it yet
IMO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...LD>MOW PA>MOW PA Maddy  It's my favorite of the 3
Oh, I didn't mean to ask you but thanks anyway I guess

How you doin' this week, Scott. You started flip-flop rehab.  8)
Littlefish is always on fuggin' vacation.
He is also offered to GFH daily....doesn't need vacation.
Vacation is often a state of mind, real ones are too few and far between to be the only source of happiness
Thats why I have my little Tiki garden and torches.....can escape with a cigar most any day.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2014, 12:05:34 PM »

Okay... Famous isn't making this any easier.

Option 1, CI = $58.40, 15 mowpa + 5 mowsp/ld

Option 2, Monster = $58.89, 10 NR's + 5 4Kicks cg

Unfortunately, can't be both.
Damn that's a really tough call.

Go with the Monster. Much better quality sticks there, IMO. One and done, I'm on government time today. Have a good one, all.

« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2014, 12:06:59 PM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
Not JWacky....doesn't like most of the CI AJF's but does like his general distribution stuff.

« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2014, 12:08:24 PM »

Mashing some Nica Rustica's 10/$46 not so sure that is a good deal though.
I went to the "Cigars on Sale" tab, added a humidifier and a water pillow to my cart then went to the monster and added the NRs. $40.93 for (10) and I needed a round humidifier so good deal there

« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2014, 12:09:08 PM »

[...]

Say no more, I'll be there at 5:00

« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2014, 12:10:52 PM »

Okay... Famous isn't making this any easier.

Option 1, CI = $58.40, 15 mowpa + 5 mowsp/ld

Option 2, Monster = $58.89, 10 NR's + 5 4Kicks cg

Unfortunately, can't be both.
Damn that's a really tough call.

Go with the Monster. Much better quality sticks there, IMO. One and done, I'm on government time today. Have a good one, all.
Enablin' government bastidge!

« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2014, 12:10:53 PM »

OK, smoke down is done I guess just ordered 55 cigars and 3 cutters. There is a special for 2 "disposable quality" cutters free with $99 purchase so might as well get those for travel, etc.  Also the MF's had a cutter for $5 option so what the heck did that too.  Took off the New Worlds since they were dipsticks about that 20% off or was going to get 10 of those.
Best price on those New Worlds is Atlantic with VIP!
Anybody smoke one yet?
Sr. Wacky gave them a thumbs UP
That means a lot coming from him about an AJF product
Gotta stick with what works! But agreed, lots of AJF fanboys here
Seems like Dean tried one and liked it.  And where the hell is Dean he has not reported in yet after 6 hours on the road.  Hopefully we get a lunch time report at least.
Who's this Dean character?
Now appropriately re-named by Travellin Dave as  Travellin Dean.
I like that...he is in need of a new name.
Once he settles in, maybe FloriDean.

« Reply #193 on: August 27, 2014, 12:11:42 PM »

[...]

Welcome to stop by any time.  You know where the beer is.

« Reply #194 on: August 27, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »

[...]

Sure you can spare some? It looked a little thin last time  ;)