« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2014, 08:00:24 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
I don't know, some bastige.

A bastige with a free shipping code.

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2014, 08:00:34 AM »

Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Of course, second only to Friday as best day of the week. Morning Shaun

« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2014, 08:00:50 AM »

Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
No
I may just have to add another set of danglers to your profile.  Sheesh.
You're sensitive when you get up early, have a donut
Morning BlueBalls

« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2014, 08:01:34 AM »

Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Morning, NFM.
Wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp

Those commercials made me laugh every time
Agreed.  As much as I didn't want to laugh, I couldn't resist.

« Reply #79 on: August 27, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »

Great to see you guys this morning, hopefully everyone had a great Tuesday!  ;D
Good morning, Shaun.
GMornin Tony and Fishy!
Morning Yellowstar

« Reply #80 on: August 27, 2014, 08:02:24 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!

« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2014, 08:03:30 AM »

Have a great trip, Deano!  Keep us "posted".  (Get it?)
No
I may just have to add another set of danglers to your profile.  Sheesh.
You're sensitive when you get up early, have a donut
I feel bloated and I have cramps too.  Didn't mean to take it out on you.   :'(

« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2014, 08:05:18 AM »

« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2014, 08:07:28 AM »

Anyone know if there's a free shipping code for CI right now?
Last ones I had are dead, the cheap Bastiges.
Just remembered that Ryan had texted me one a few weeks back, which apparently still works. freesh48
Who's Ryan?
I don't know, some bastige.

A bastige with a free shipping code.
MF Coronas for $48/box or $51 with a cigar scissor!

« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2014, 08:08:01 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.

« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2014, 08:09:21 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)

« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2014, 08:10:59 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.

« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2014, 08:15:09 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.

« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2014, 08:17:20 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!

« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2014, 08:19:18 AM »

How long will it take Dean to clear the Southern New York State Line?  Should hear some Tales around that time!
He should be approaching PA by now.
Stopping by CI to pick up a Kuba Kuba? ;)
Other than necessary gas/pee stops I will be surprised if he stops anywhere before he hits the trailer park in Yankeetown.
Just as long as he isn't trying to break any records and stays safe.
No mobile bantering either! Glad the day has finally come for Dean...time to flip the page and start having sleepovers with the landlord!
And hopefully his new landlord isn't a dude.