CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 02, 2016, 12:01:26 AM

Title: 4/2/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 02, 2016, 12:01:26 AM
It's the weekend!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 06:23:17 AM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 06:24:00 AM
Guess I can open the doors and turn on the lights this Morning.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 06:24:38 AM
Saturday Morning Greetings Everyone.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2016, 06:36:53 AM
Guess I can open the doors and turn on the lights this Morning.
Hope you made the coffee too!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2016, 06:38:59 AM
Gonna be an in and out this morning.  Heading down to MD to help the boy move in today.
I'm getting too old for this shit!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 02, 2016, 06:39:13 AM
Hold down the fort Dave.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 06:39:25 AM
Guess I can open the doors and turn on the lights this Morning.
Hope you made the coffee too!
Yes sir, hot fresh 40 wt Cuban Expresso Blend all ready.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 06:41:50 AM
Morning MovingDayHelperDave.

I have helped my son move several times and figured out 3 moves ago that the best way was for me to hire him a little local moving guy with a trailer for a few hundred bucks.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 06:43:00 AM
Gonna be an in and out this morning.  Heading down to MD to help the boy move in today.
I'm getting too old for this shit!
Be careful of your back!  Hope there are no stairs or steps.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 06:43:31 AM
Hold down the fort Dave.
Muskets loaded and ready.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 07:11:14 AM
Winter has returned here clear and only 42 degrees this morning.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 07:14:52 AM
Morning review of the 3 Daily Deal sites finds nothing of interest, just have to wait out the 9:00 Page Deals!  :(

Sister appears to have ended March Madness and returned to usual old crap deals.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 07:49:16 AM
Morning review of the 3 Daily Deal sites finds nothing of interest, just have to wait out the 9:00 Page Deals!  :(

Sister appears to have ended March Madness and returned to usual old crap deals.
That's actually much better than the system error they were displaying four hours ago. (What? I had to pee.)
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 07:49:38 AM
Good morning, Daves.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 08:04:36 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 08:05:58 AM
Morning review of the 3 Daily Deal sites finds nothing of interest, just have to wait out the 9:00 Page Deals!  :(

Sister appears to have ended March Madness and returned to usual old crap deals.
That's actually much better than the system error they were displaying four hours ago. (What? I had to pee.)
Cigar shopping while you pee, assuming you hit the toilet that is some extraordinary talent at 4:00 in the morning.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 09:04:03 AM
Now this could be interesting!  Ted, Bernie, Kasich, Hillary/Bill or all of them and more?

D.C. Madam's Attorney Says Election Bombshell Already Online

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-31/dc-madams-attorney-says-election-bombshell-already-online?src=usn_tw

Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 09:10:24 AM
Looks to be another sad new low for the crumbling Page. :(

"Cheap shots: handmade values starting 80-cents per."

Off course as always some dollar store closeouts and today they are t-shirts of various varieties.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2016, 10:30:01 AM
We know what JR's been doing with his spare time:
https://auctions.jrcigars.com/

Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2016, 10:32:17 AM
Looks to be another sad new low for the crumbling Page. :(

"Cheap shots: handmade values starting 80-cents per."

Off course as always some dollar store closeouts and today they are t-shirts of various varieties.
Slumming with the rest of them.  Can't have those uber premiums everyday.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 10:55:51 AM
Looks to be another sad new low for the crumbling Page. :(

"Cheap shots: handmade values starting 80-cents per."

Off course as always some dollar store closeouts and today they are t-shirts of various varieties.
A bargain! Morning, all.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 11:27:45 AM
Looks to be another sad new low for the crumbling Page. :(

"Cheap shots: handmade values starting 80-cents per."

Off course as always some dollar store closeouts and today they are t-shirts of various varieties.
A bargain! Morning, all.
Good morning, OTDave
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 11:55:37 AM
Looks to be another sad new low for the crumbling Page. :(

"Cheap shots: handmade values starting 80-cents per."

Off course as always some dollar store closeouts and today they are t-shirts of various varieties.
A bargain! Morning, all.
Good morning, OTDave
Morning, Tony. Stayed up late last night drinking and whatnot with the wife. Wish I was still in bed. Lol
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 12:16:48 PM
Looks to be another sad new low for the crumbling Page. :(

"Cheap shots: handmade values starting 80-cents per."

Off course as always some dollar store closeouts and today they are t-shirts of various varieties.
A bargain! Morning, all.
Good morning, OTDave
Morning, Tony. Stayed up late last night drinking and whatnot with the wife. Wish I was still in bed. Lol
With the wife?
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 12:20:28 PM
Looks to be another sad new low for the crumbling Page. :(

"Cheap shots: handmade values starting 80-cents per."

Off course as always some dollar store closeouts and today they are t-shirts of various varieties.
A bargain! Morning, all.
Good morning, OTDave
Morning, Tony. Stayed up late last night drinking and whatnot with the wife. Wish I was still in bed. Lol
With the wife?
Well, lord knows if I was there, she would be too, so sure.  ;D
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 12:48:08 PM
I don't understand this getting along with the Mrs stuff. Let's talk about CF instead.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 12:58:00 PM
I don't understand this getting along with the Mrs stuff. Let's talk about CF instead.
Lol, sounds good. Only 25 more days, for us.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:04:08 PM
Did you guys finally get a house? The four of you, like last year?
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:06:18 PM
I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 01:06:52 PM
Did you guys finally get a house? The four of you, like last year?
The four of us, plus a friend of Andy's. So 5 total. Though, it's sounding like they will barely be there, so mostly just Nate and I. Lol.

And it's the same house as last year, so the guy gave us a free night, which we're using Wednesday. Leaving mid-morning, stopping at a Perdomo event about 40 minutes away from CF, then staying at the house. Beats having to be up early Thursday to hit the road.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 01:08:58 PM
I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:09:33 PM
I know it's still a 4 weeks away but I don't think I feel like preparing all the stuff for grilling, etc. Plus maybe that'll get us there earlier... But don't hold your breath.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:10:17 PM
Did you guys finally get a house? The four of you, like last year?
The four of us, plus a friend of Andy's. So 5 total. Though, it's sounding like they will barely be there, so mostly just Nate and I. Lol.

And it's the same house as last year, so the guy gave us a free night, which we're using Wednesday. Leaving mid-morning, stopping at a Perdomo event about 40 minutes away from CF, then staying at the house. Beats having to be up early Thursday to hit the road.
Sweet.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:13:16 PM
As of now, I'm thinking of filling up a cooler with beers but getting our food at the Wooden Match.

We'll be there on Friday. Did you get tickets at all or are you just chilling at the house the whole time (plus free events, of course).
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 01:15:05 PM
As of now, I'm thinking of filling up a cooler with beers but getting our food at the Wooden Match.

We'll be there on Friday. Did you get tickets at all or are you just chilling at the house the whole time (plus free events, of course).
Nope, no tickets for us. Figured the $!60 could be better spent on cigars we might actually smoke. It'll be weird not to be there, though. So we'll see how it goes. Though, Andy and his friend got tix, so they'll be there Friday. Assuming something ELSE doesn't come up. ;)
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:16:22 PM
I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:18:01 PM
I guess we'll play it by ear and just keep in touch via cell/text. We definitely need to get together for at least a cigar and a drink.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 01:38:13 PM
Time for me to start on my unpaid OT. I've been procrastinating. My boss has been waiting for me to finish up some work long enough.

Maybe I'll even get thanked by being laid off next week.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 01:56:19 PM
I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
Yeah, definitely wish we had something like that around here.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 01:56:52 PM
I guess we'll play it by ear and just keep in touch via cell/text. We definitely need to get together for at least a cigar and a drink.
Definitely. Just let us know, we'll try to meet you. Worst case, you know where the house is. Lol
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 01:59:11 PM
I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
And Jamie's is worth every penny of it and I bet the wooden match does not have those muscles.  Yum, making we wish I could go there for dinner tonight.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 02:02:44 PM
Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 02:11:28 PM
Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 02:19:49 PM
Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 02:26:04 PM
Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 02:41:31 PM
Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol
It is a huge ordeal to say the least and downsizing by about 50-60% puts another whole new dimension to it. All Of our parents have passed away and we  also have a ton of $hit that camE out of their houses.

But,  after this one my next one will either be to the nursing home or the funeral home and either way I will not be worried about it.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on April 02, 2016, 02:45:18 PM
Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 02, 2016, 02:49:43 PM
Getting ready to shut it down, and I look outside to see it snowing. Sheesh. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 02:49:45 PM
Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.
Afternoon Oy
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 02:50:13 PM
Getting ready to shut it down, and I look outside to see it snowing. Sheesh. Hazzuh!
Later snowbird, enjoy your weekend.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 03:09:59 PM
I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
And Jamie's is worth every penny of it and I bet the wooden match does not have those muscles.  Yum, making we wish I could go there for dinner tonight.
The waitress was kinda buff but I'm not a fan of muscles on a lady. On the other hand, the mussels were great!

Work's done. Time to play with the kiddies for a bit.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 03:12:46 PM
Been working my ass off all morning and just had a sandwich.  2 truck loads to the Goodwill then had to deal with all the old wood from when I built the new fence.  Sheesh!

I would estimate I hauled 200+ pounds of clothes out of my closet to Goodwill Thursday and today and I can't tell a damn bit of difference.
Cleaning that stuff out is always a huge pain in the ass. We have a bunch of stuff downstairs from one of the wife's aunt's who has a girl a few years older than our oldest, so clothes she will grow into. Not even stuff I can get rid of yet!
It is a huge pain in the ass for sure.
That's a huge reason I have no desire to move. I can't imagine packing up all our shit, the kids shit, etc. Gives me sweats just thinking about it. Lol
I'm with you. My wife was looking at houses. She thinks we need something bigger. I think it's fine. If we get rid of her we'll have plenty of space.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 03:13:53 PM
Afternoon boys. FYI A great smoke. chocolaty goodness. Dang this thing is so smooth a baby could smoke it. Other than the Sungrown RP never did much for me....till now. Well worth trying.
I'll have to give it a try. Thanks, Oy.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 03:28:07 PM
I'm trying to figure out our game plan. A few years back, Charlie and I decided not to tailgate and went to the Wooden Match instead. We were thinking about doing that again.
That's a pretty good place, and you can't beat smoking before, during and after the meal.
I'm spoiled because we have Jamie's not too far away. Although it's a very different type of restaurant from the Wooden Match; a lot more expensive too.
And Jamie's is worth every penny of it and I bet the wooden match does not have those muscles.  Yum, making we wish I could go there for dinner tonight.
The waitress was kinda buff but I'm not a fan of muscles on a lady. On the other hand, the mussels were great!

Work's done. Time to play with the kiddies for a bit.
That was quick, muscles are mussels and apple autocorrect knows no difference .
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 03:32:37 PM
[...]

LMFAO, yeah I could put everything I want to take in my pickup and a small U-haul and leave the rest for somebody else to worry about.

Mine has been cleaning out her closet most of the day  and just headed to goodwill with about a laundry basket full.  SHEESH, WTF am I going to do????
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 03:33:42 PM
Murcielago cut and soon to be lit.  Batman flies again!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 02, 2016, 04:47:52 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 05:36:32 PM
Late lunch / early dinner finished. Time for a nap.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 08:31:24 PM
Man, this site sucks. Somebody should do something about it.
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 02, 2016, 09:02:29 PM
Man, this site sucks. Somebody should do something about it.
Whose the sumabitch in charge anyway?
Title: Re: 4/2/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 02, 2016, 10:08:35 PM
Man, this site sucks. Somebody should do something about it.
Whose the sumabitch in charge anyway?
Beats me. I would start with the Contact Us page.