CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 16, 2015, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 16, 2015, 12:00:02 AM
Happy Friday!  Hopefully there will be some great deals to be had on the various cigar sites.  Join in this discussion and share your knowledge with us.  Perhaps learn something along the way too.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 12:09:58 AM
Well that's it for me.  Good night, boys.  Happy jamming.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 16, 2015, 12:28:50 AM
Well that's it for me.  Good night, boys.  Happy jamming.
Gnite boss, Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:16:07 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:16:25 AM
4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:28:33 AM
Today is Friday, Jan. 16, the 16th day of 2015. There are 349 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:29:27 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 16, 1865, Union Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman issued Special Field Order No. 15, which decreed that 400,000 acres of land in South Carolina, Georgia and Florida would be confiscated, divided into 40-acre lots and given to former slaves. (The order, which was later revoked by President Andrew Johnson, is believed to have inspired the expression, "Forty acres and a mule.")
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:30:03 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:30:38 AM
In 1547, Ivan IV of Russia (popularly known as "Ivan the Terrible") was crowned Czar.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:31:01 AM
In 1883, the U.S. Civil Service Commission was established.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:32:05 AM
In 1920, Prohibition began in the United States as the 18th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution took effect, one year to the day after its ratification. (It was later repealed by the 21st Amendment.)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:32:31 AM

In 1935, fugitive gangster Fred Barker and his mother, Kate "Ma" Barker, were killed in a shootout with the FBI at Lake Weir, Florida.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:32:59 AM
In 1942, actress Carole Lombard, 33, her mother Elizabeth and 20 other people were killed when their plane crashed near Las Vegas, Nevada, while en route to California from a war-bond promotion tour.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:33:31 AM
In 1957, three B-52's took off from Castle Air Force Base in California on the first non-stop, round-the-world flight by jet planes, which lasted 45 hours and 19 minutes. Classical music conductor Arturo Toscanini died in New York at age 89.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:33:58 AM
In 1969, two manned Soviet Soyuz spaceships became the first vehicles to dock in space and transfer personnel.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:34:30 AM
In 1978, NASA named 35 candidates to fly on the space shuttle, including Sally K. Ride, who became America's first woman in space, and Guion S. Bluford Jr., who became America's first black astronaut in space.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:35:14 AM

In 1989, three days of rioting began in Miami when a police officer fatally shot Clement Lloyd, a black motorcyclist, causing a crash that also claimed the life of Lloyd's passenger, Allan Blanchard. (The officer, William Lozano, was convicted of manslaughter, but then was acquitted in a retrial.)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:35:35 AM
1991, the White House announced the start of Operation Desert Storm to drive Iraqi forces out of Kuwait.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:36:09 AM
In 1995, the now-defunct United Paramount Network (UPN) made its debut by broadcasting the first episode of "Star Trek: Voyager."
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:36:55 AM

In 2003, the space shuttle Columbia blasted off for what turned out to be its last flight; on board was Israel's first astronaut, Ilan Ramon (ee-LAHN' rah-MOHN'). (The mission ended in tragedy on Feb. 1, when the shuttle broke up during its return descent, killing all seven crew members.)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:37:26 AM

Ten years ago: The U.S. military freed 81 detainees in Afghanistan, ahead of the Muslim feast of Eid al-Adha. Golden Globes were awarded to "The Aviator" as best movie drama and "Sideways" as best movie musical or comedy.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:37:54 AM
Five years ago: As precious water and food began reaching parched and hungry earthquake survivors on the streets of Haiti's ruined capital Port-au-Prince, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton met with Haitian President Rene Preval (reh-NAY' preh-VAHL') and promised that U.S. quake relief efforts would be closely coordinated with local officials. Glen W. Bell Jr., 86, founder of the Taco Bell chain, died in Rancho Santa Fe, California.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:38:32 AM
One year ago: The Vatican was called to account for the global priest sex abuse scandal as U.N. experts in Geneva interrogated the Holy See for eight hours about the scale of abuse, and what it was doing to prevent it. The U.S. Senate voted 72-26 for a $1.1 trillion government-wide spending bill, sending it to President Barack Obama for his signature. The state of Ohio executed Dennis McGuire for the 1989 rape and fatal stabbing of pregnant newlywed Joy Stewart; McGuire gasped and snorted for 26 minutes before he was declared dead, raising questions about the drugs used in his lethal injection. "American Hustle" and "Gravity" each received 10 Academy Award nominations; "12 Years a Slave" (which ended up winning Best Picture) trailed close behind with nine Oscar nods. Death claimed actors Russell Johnson ("Gilligan's Island") at age 89 and Dave Madden ("The Partridge Family") at age 82.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:38:52 AM
Today's Birthdays: Author William Kennedy is 87. Author-editor Norman Podhoretz is 85. Opera singer Marilyn Horne is 81. Hall of Fame auto racer A.J. Foyt is 80. Singer Barbara Lynn is 73. Country singer Ronnie Milsap is 72. Singer Katherine Anderson Schaffner (The Marvelettes) is 71. Country singer Jim Stafford is 71. Talk show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger is 68. Movie director John Carpenter is 67. Actress-dancer-choreographer Debbie Allen is 65. Singer Sade (shah-DAY') is 56. Rock musician Paul Webb (Talk Talk) is 53. Rhythm-and-blues singer Maxine Jones (En Vogue) is 49. Actor David Chokachi (CHOH'-kuh-chee) is 47. Actor Richard T. Jones is 43. Actress Josie Davis is 42. Model Kate Moss is 41. Country musician James Young (The Eli Young Band) is 35. Rock musician Nick Valensi (The Strokes) is 34. Ginger Morris Cagnolatti is 31. Actress Renee Felice Smith (TV: "NCIS: Los Angeles") is 30. NFL quaterback Joe Flacco is 30. Actress Yvonne Zima is 26.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:39:29 AM
Thought for Today: "A fanatic is a man that does what he thinks th' Lord wud do if He knew th' facts iv th' case." — From "Mr. Dooley's Philosophy" by Finley Peter Dunne, American humorist (1867-1936).

Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 02:40:35 AM
Snow Plow
-------------------------

Michael and his wife live in Minnesota. One winter morning while listening to WCCO, they hear the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even numbered side of the street, so the snowplow can get through." Michael's wife goes out and moves her car.

A week later, while they were eating breakfast, the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd numbered side of the street so the snowplow can get through." Michael's wife goes out and moves her car again.

The next week they are having breakfast again, when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park......", then the electric power goes out. Michael's wife is very upset and, with a worried look on her face, she says, "Honey, I don' know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the plow can get through?"

With the love and understanding in Michael's voice, like all the men who are married to blondes exhibit, Michael says, "Why don't you just leave it in the garage this time.

Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 03:13:53 AM
Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 03:38:05 AM
5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 03:39:22 AM
It sure does look like we have another really exciting jam to look forward to today.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 16, 2015, 05:18:46 AM
Good morning Chip. Another exciting jam day huh?
Monte Media Noches robusto and coffee for breakfast here.
Laying low today, I hope.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:37:42 AM
Morning LSU & Dean.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:38:38 AM
Absolutely, another Jamming Jam, I am feeling the excitement. ::)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:40:34 AM
A.J. Foyt is frik'n 80 years old seems like I was about 10 watching him race just a few years ago.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 16, 2015, 05:43:43 AM
Morning LSU & Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Another day closer to retirement for you.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:47:57 AM
Morning LSU & Dean.
Good morning Dave.
Another day closer to retirement for you.
I sure hope so, getting tired!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 05:48:48 AM
Morning all.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:49:37 AM
Working from home today but may have to go to a short meeting around 1:00.  Take me longer to get there than the meeting will last.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:50:02 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:51:08 AM
How was the golfing yesterday Dean?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 05:51:37 AM
6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 05:52:07 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:53:28 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 16, 2015, 06:02:50 AM
rained out at the golf course, ended up visiting a friend for an early dinner and dessert.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 16, 2015, 06:03:25 AM
Morning all.
Morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:29:16 AM
Sheesh
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 06:39:01 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 06:40:26 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 16, 2015, 06:40:30 AM
7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 06:41:09 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:47:06 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
Amen!  You get down there and get that situation taken care of ASAP - Please.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 16, 2015, 06:47:12 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Ha ha ha, that was Chips post. Why would you think it was me?

Chip, you better slow down a bit and take care of yourself!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:48:25 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:49:18 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Ha ha ha, that was Chips post. Why would you think it was me?

Chip, you better slow down a bit and take care of yourself!
For sure on Chip.

Dave must have been in Dad's 103

But what the hell you take care of yourself too Dean.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 06:54:07 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:55:51 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night
Hah, yeah could have been either or even both.  I do find scotch is bad about lingering drunk effects.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 06:56:02 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:56:24 AM
Morning Purple Star Happy Friday.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:57:23 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 06:59:22 AM
A.J. Foyt is frik'n 80 years old seems like I was about 10 watching him race just a few years ago.
Depressing, isn't it.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:01:02 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Sorry....still a little sleepy I guess.  I meant to say please take care of yourself Chip!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:02:49 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night
So good to know you always have friends around when you stumble.....GFY!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 07:03:02 AM
Good morning, men.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:03:47 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:04:18 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 07:05:40 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Morning Dave, you still drunk?  That was Chip not Dean with the blood pressure issue.
Wow, a rare faux pas from NJDave. Could've been the scotch but most likely still high from the riveting conversation last night
So good to know you always have friends around when you stumble.....GFY!
Oh please...pot, kettle, black
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 07:06:04 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
How are things, Bob? Uh, I meant Dave.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 07:06:22 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
We've woken up to a strange world, indeed.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 07:06:48 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:07:00 AM
A.J. Foyt is frik'n 80 years old seems like I was about 10 watching him race just a few years ago.
Depressing, isn't it.
Yes!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:08:19 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor, you are even early this morning.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:09:04 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Nah, same ol' Sc.......Fishy.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 07:11:26 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor, you are even early this morning.
Hello to you, Dave.  I'm not really early.  In fact, I'm stepping away now.  Kids lunches aren't gonna make themselves.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:19:13 AM
Good morning, men.
Morning Mayor, you are even early this morning.
Hello to you, Dave.  I'm not really early.  In fact, I'm stepping away now.  Kids lunches aren't gonna make themselves.
Got to take care of the chillen's.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 07:21:46 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Nah, same ol' Sc.......Fishy.
Ha! I see watcha did there!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:24:32 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 07:24:42 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Big difference, I arrive when I say I'm going to arrive
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 07:25:53 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
He said he loved it for sure but what you don't know is that he accidentally folded it into a slice of pizza and ate it
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:29:01 AM
Joya Red's on the Mash 5/$22 if anyone is interested.  5 1/2 X 54
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:29:41 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
He said he loved it for sure but what you don't know is that he accidentally folded it into a slice of pizza and ate it
Worth a try, sounds highly efficient.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:32:10 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Big difference, I arrive when I say I'm going to arrive
Damn good thing there are only 3 of y'all as much Fuk'n trouble as you have with time coordination.  If everyone would just arrive a little early like Tony there would be a lot less bickering. ;D
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:34:48 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Nah, same ol' Sc.......Fishy.
Ha! I see watcha did there!
;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:35:24 AM
Good morning everybody, had a lot of fun last night. I always look forward to those meetings, it took me by surprise but Dave's friend John was a great guy
How could anything surprise you after Tony being the first one there?
He was there before PurpleStar last time as well!  Must be the New Tony!
Or the new Scott.  Just sayin'.
Big difference, I arrive when I say I'm going to arrive
Damn good thing there are only 3 of y'all as much Fuk'n trouble as you have with time coordination.  If everyone would just arrive a little early like Tony there would be a lot less bickering. ;D
Exactly....the new Standard!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:37:09 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:40:36 AM
8 CI Legends by Oliva Robusto (5.7 x 54) [that's some robusto!]
         10/32.50
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 07:46:04 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 07:49:23 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
I'd try the robustos, but they're still under pre-order on the main page. Decent price for a new stick at 10/$30.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:52:20 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
Well, you CAN do that tonight or tomorrow....
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 07:55:27 AM
9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso (6.3 x 52)
          5/22.50
 8 CI Legends by Oliva Robusto (5.7 x 54) [that's some robusto!]
         10/32.50
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 07:58:30 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
I'd try the robustos, but they're still under pre-order on the main page. Decent price for a new stick at 10/$30.
I think the one thing Diesel has done is understand where they thrive in the market and have kept their bread and butter line very affordable. Wicked and Crucible not withstanding
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 07:58:47 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
Well, you CAN do that tonight or tomorrow....
Yes I can, thank you, Though I'll probably opt to smoke it instead of eat it  ;D
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:01:36 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
I am sure they will be Jamming some nice offerings as soon as we get through these basic everyday smokes. ::)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:04:12 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
Well, you CAN do that tonight or tomorrow....
Yes I can, thank you, Though I'll probably opt to smoke it instead of eat it  ;D
Try it both ways smoke it about half way then cut it off and make a pizza with the other half.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:06:02 AM
Got a beautiful sunrise going here this morning, first one we have seen in over a week.  38 degrees but low 60's this afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:09:21 AM
Mornin guys!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:11:04 AM
You better arm the screen house Dean.

Deputies: 2 dead, 2 in custody and 2 remain at large following central Florida crime spree

Published January 16, 2015Associated Press

HAINES CITY, Fla. –  Two people are dead, two are in custody and two suspects remain at large following a crime spree in central Florida.

The Polk County Sheriff's office says the suspects being sought early Friday are considered dangerous.

The incident began Thursday evening with a robbery at an Auburndale pawn shop. The suspects' vehicle was spotted in Haines City later Thursday. Authorities began pursuing and suspects fired shots at them. The vehicle eventually crashed and all but one suspect got away.

A short time later, a resident called police regarding suspicious activity at a neighbor's house. When authorities surrounded the house, a car came barreling out of the garage, straight at them. Officers took one man into custody and found two people dead inside the house.

Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:11:34 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy Friday CG
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:14:28 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy Friday CG
Mornin Tex!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 08:17:04 AM
Morning jamsters. And happy Friday to you as well.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:19:00 AM
Won a box of Tat Cojonu 2012 Habanos for $163 last night - getting those for sub $7/stick is pretty unbelievable.  eMMMMMMMWeber is getting half of them
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 08:20:16 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:20:56 AM
Won a box of Tat Cojonu 2012 Habanos for $163 last night - getting those for sub $7/stick is pretty unbelievable.  eMMMMMMMWeber is getting half of them
As seen on TV you won and you only need to pay $163 + a small shipping and handling fee.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:21:48 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Which makes me happy  because that means it is my payday.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:22:13 AM
Morning jamsters. And happy Friday to you as well.
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:23:42 AM
Won a box of Tat Cojonu 2012 Habanos for $163 last night - getting those for sub $7/stick is pretty unbelievable.  eMMMMMMMWeber is getting half of them
Will M weber come put the legs on the humi for that split?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:23:58 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:24:34 AM
Won a box of Tat Cojonu 2012 Habanos for $163 last night - getting those for sub $7/stick is pretty unbelievable.  eMMMMMMMWeber is getting half of them
Will M weber come put the legs on the humi for that split?
Probably not, he will probably want the box for that sort of work.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 16, 2015, 08:25:12 AM
[...]

12 gauge Mossberg pump at the door.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:26:29 AM
Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:27:06 AM
[...]

OK keep it on the ready.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:27:50 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
No such thing as a bad Friday Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:29:18 AM
Morning Mr. Bean and Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 08:29:32 AM
[...]

And just shoot it through the door if you hear something on the porch, per the Joe Biden School of Firearm Use and Abuse.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:29:40 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:30:24 AM
[...]

LMAO
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 08:30:40 AM
Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.
You might be on to something there.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:31:40 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:32:10 AM
Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.
You might be on to something there.
I am excited for the rum too - not that it's amazing, but like the cigars, something good and different.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 08:33:16 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
We were talking about that here the other day (fed witholding, that is).  Wouldn't it be great if people actually had to pay that directly to the gubmint vs their employer?  Things would change in a hurry.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:34:26 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)
I shit you not my first job out of college I got a vehicle w/ gas and $500 a month w/ a little commission  and lived damn good.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:36:01 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
We were talking about that here the other day (fed witholding, that is).  Wouldn't it be great if people actually had to pay that directly to the gubmint vs their employer?  Things would change in a hurry.
I used to think that but since about 47% pay none I don't think it would really make much difference these days.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:38:03 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
I'd try the robustos, but they're still under pre-order on the main page. Decent price for a new stick at 10/$30.
I think the one thing Diesel has done is understand where they thrive in the market and have kept their bread and butter line very affordable. Wicked and Crucible not withstanding
And don't forget Delirium...they've gotten a bit full of themselves on a number of extensions.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:38:58 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)
If the price of oil keeps going down or stays this low for too long I will be worried about the warden getting a pay cut.  Her bonus this year was slaughtered like a McDonalds burger cow.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:39:36 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
I'd try the robustos, but they're still under pre-order on the main page. Decent price for a new stick at 10/$30.
I think the one thing Diesel has done is understand where they thrive in the market and have kept their bread and butter line very affordable. Wicked and Crucible not withstanding
And don't forget Delirium...they've gotten a bit full of themselves on a number of extensions.
Sounds like Perdomo business plan.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:42:43 AM
10 Gurkha Classless Regent Torpedo (6.2 x 52)
         10/29.50  [74% savings]
 9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso (6.3 x 52)
          5/22.50
 8 CI Legends by Oliva Robusto (5.7 x 54) [that's some robusto!]
         10/32.50
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 08:44:06 AM
Classless.  Nice, lol.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:46:00 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
I'd try the robustos, but they're still under pre-order on the main page. Decent price for a new stick at 10/$30.
I think the one thing Diesel has done is understand where they thrive in the market and have kept their bread and butter line very affordable. Wicked and Crucible not withstanding
And don't forget Delirium...they've gotten a bit full of themselves on a number of extensions.
Sounds like Perdomo business plan.
As much as I like Perdomo, unfortunately true.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:46:39 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)
If the price of oil keeps going down or stays this low for too long I will be worried about the warden getting a pay cut.  Her bonus this year was slaughtered like a McDonalds burger cow.
McDonalds uses meat in their burgers? ;)  I think it's going to be this way for a while - fucking Putin!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:47:14 AM
Going to a L'At and Surrogates event when I am in StL in a few weeks(no, Pete won't be there)!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:47:20 AM
Classless.  Nice, lol.
+1.  But it took me a minute to figure out what (or who) you were talking about :)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:47:22 AM
Tony has sold us on trying the Diesel Uncut's so surely they will be on the Jam today.  LOL
Yea, I was thinking the same thing....hopefully the Uncircumcised will be on the Jam for Antnee today.
Not sure how much cheaper they can sell them, I am anxious to try them
Well, the toro's on Jam were $30/10 which is $10 off list or the same price as list robusto's.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:48:46 AM
Classless.  Nice, lol.
Doesn't narrow things down much does it?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 08:51:18 AM
Going to a L'At and Surrogates event when I am in StL in a few weeks(no, Pete won't be there)!
Nice smoke shop there The Hill Cigar Company.  Also great fried Wallye and a fabulous collection of antique fishing tackle at the Yellowstone Cafe.  Good BBQ ribs at Pappy's.  Hope you like Budweiser or Busch that is all the fuk they know there.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 08:51:40 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)
If the price of oil keeps going down or stays this low for too long I will be worried about the warden getting a pay cut.  Her bonus this year was slaughtered like a McDonalds burger cow.
McDonalds uses meat in their burgers? ;)  I think it's going to be this way for a while - fucking Putin!
It's meat, just maybe not cow meat. Haha.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 08:52:36 AM
Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.
Funny you say that, I started the night with a RyJ Short Churchill with about 2 years age on it. Very good cigar but I found myself liking the Murcialago that followed better
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:52:39 AM
Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.
Coffee, rum and cigars, why limit yourself.  Not like you have to choose either or....
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 08:55:08 AM
Just made me a nice cup of hot 40 weight Dark  roast Cuban coffee, damn good.  Screw the cigars I would rather have some nice Cuban coffee if/when things open up.
Coffee, rum and cigars, why limit yourself.  Not like you have to choose either or....
And Obama says you can go visit today, no hassle!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:57:03 AM
Going to a L'At and Surrogates event when I am in StL in a few weeks(no, Pete won't be there)!
Nice smoke shop there The Hill Cigar Company.  Also great fried Wallye and a fabulous collection of antique fishing tackle at the Yellowstone Cafe.  Good BBQ ribs at Pappy's.  Hope you like Budweiser or Busch that is all the fuk they know there.
Yeah the Hill is nice, we usually stop there...not sure if we will on this trip or not.  Gran Cru, in Soulard, is who is doing the event that we will go to.  Also hitting up Pappy's BBQ for dinner and Four Hands Brewing for a couple growlers for the event
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:57:27 AM
Mornin guys!
Happy non-payday Friday, Shaun.
Good mornin Dave!  2nd worst Friday there is ;) Wife had a nice one though, so that helps!
I remember the old days we used to get paid every Friday, but of course my fed tax withholding now is more than gross pay then.  Even though I think I had way more buying power then.
Ain't that the truth!  Wife accepted a new job last week, will be interested to see when that pay schedule falls(same Friday as mine or opposite)
If the price of oil keeps going down or stays this low for too long I will be worried about the warden getting a pay cut.  Her bonus this year was slaughtered like a McDonalds burger cow.
McDonalds uses meat in their burgers? ;)  I think it's going to be this way for a while - fucking Putin!
It's meat, just maybe not cow meat. Haha.
Soybeans and meat flavor?  ;D
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 08:58:04 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:02:51 AM
Going to a L'At and Surrogates event when I am in StL in a few weeks(no, Pete won't be there)!
Nice smoke shop there The Hill Cigar Company.  Also great fried Wallye and a fabulous collection of antique fishing tackle at the Yellowstone Cafe.  Good BBQ ribs at Pappy's.  Hope you like Budweiser or Busch that is all the fuk they know there.
Yeah the Hill is nice, we usually stop there...not sure if we will on this trip or not.  Gran Cru, in Soulard, is who is doing the event that we will go to.  Also hitting up Pappy's BBQ for dinner and Four Hands Brewing for a couple growlers for the event
Better have an early dinner as Pappy's runs out of BBQ, good but certainly not that good more just a cool place to be seen.
Hill is one of the better small local smoke shops I have been to if you rule out the super places like Corona, Tampa Humidor, etc.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 09:04:24 AM
Going to a L'At and Surrogates event when I am in StL in a few weeks(no, Pete won't be there)!
Nice smoke shop there The Hill Cigar Company.  Also great fried Wallye and a fabulous collection of antique fishing tackle at the Yellowstone Cafe.  Good BBQ ribs at Pappy's.  Hope you like Budweiser or Busch that is all the fuk they know there.
Yeah the Hill is nice, we usually stop there...not sure if we will on this trip or not.  Gran Cru, in Soulard, is who is doing the event that we will go to.  Also hitting up Pappy's BBQ for dinner and Four Hands Brewing for a couple growlers for the event
Better have an early dinner as Pappy's runs out of BBQ, good but certainly not that good more just a cool place to be seen.
I think we are picking up our order and eating in at Gran Cru, around 4 or 5ish
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:05:25 AM
Going to a L'At and Surrogates event when I am in StL in a few weeks(no, Pete won't be there)!
Nice smoke shop there The Hill Cigar Company.  Also great fried Wallye and a fabulous collection of antique fishing tackle at the Yellowstone Cafe.  Good BBQ ribs at Pappy's.  Hope you like Budweiser or Busch that is all the fuk they know there.
Yeah the Hill is nice, we usually stop there...not sure if we will on this trip or not.  Gran Cru, in Soulard, is who is doing the event that we will go to.  Also hitting up Pappy's BBQ for dinner and Four Hands Brewing for a couple growlers for the event
Better have an early dinner as Pappy's runs out of BBQ, good but certainly not that good more just a cool place to be seen.
I think we are picking up our order and eating in at Gran Cru, around 4 or 5ish
Yeah they usually don't start running out of most things till around 4.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:06:49 AM
Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:08:30 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:09:28 AM
11 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Belicoso (6.0 x 52)
          5/36.00
10 Gurkha Classless Regent Torpedo (6.2 x 52)
         10/29.50  [74% savings]
 9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso (6.3 x 52)
          5/22.50
 8 CI Legends by Oliva Robusto (5.7 x 54) [that's some robusto!]
         10/32.50
 7 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Toro
         5/24.50
 4 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 3 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/29.50
 2 Diesel Unlimited Maduro
         10/32.50
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:11:21 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:13:53 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:14:18 AM
Damn $8 Esteli's went quick.  Fallen Angels up now
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 09:14:55 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
I'll second that.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:15:04 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Or eating his favorite cigar. :)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:15:57 AM
12 Fallen Angel Robusto (5.0 x 52)
         10/37.50
[...]
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 09:16:21 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:17:27 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Or eating his favorite cigar. :)
We don't judge.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 09:19:20 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Or eating his favorite cigar. :)
We don't judge.
LOL!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 09:20:14 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Right? Only Tony runs out for a pizza (thank you btw) to eat in a cigar shop and doesn't ask for plates and napkins
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:21:01 AM
Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".

Well they found the damn thing in another location another 30 minutes away, so got to be there at 1:00
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 09:22:06 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Right? Only Tony runs out for a pizza (thank you btw) to eat in a cigar shop and doesn't ask for plates and napkins

He'd forget his balls if they weren't in a bag
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:25:20 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
You might be right....there were a number of ladies there last night and they were looking at our table a lot....I thought they were just watching Tony eat his cigar pizza though.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:27:20 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
They probably don't know fuk'rs can't get 4 people to arrive anywhere near the same time.
We did just fine yesterday....well, except for Antnee and a drinking glass....or plates.....or napkins.  But as I have relatively low expectations, I'll call it a win.
Right? Only Tony runs out for a pizza (thank you btw) to eat in a cigar shop and doesn't ask for plates and napkins

He'd forget his balls if they weren't in a bag
Yea, but we needed the plates and napkins.....there's really no use for his balls.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 09:28:30 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
You might be right....there were a number of ladies there last night and they were looking at our table a lot....I thought they were just watching Tony eat his cigar pizza though.
Did you have your frank and beans exposed like the last time?  Other than the stark white color, pretty impressive.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 09:30:02 AM
Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".
No bonuses this year so someone stole it and is selling it for scrap metal.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:32:09 AM
Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".
No bonuses this year so someone stole it and is selling it for scrap metal.
They "found it" but wtf knows if it is really the right one, does not make much sense that it is where it is.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 09:42:28 AM
Heeeee hahhhh just called and cancelled my afternoon meeting.

Typical, was supposed to inspect a guardrail from a serious fatal crash a couple of weeks ago and they seem to have "lost it".

Well they found the damn thing in another location another 30 minutes away, so got to be there at 1:00
D'oh!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:46:22 AM
13 Man O War Puro Authentico Corona (5.0 x 42)
         10/34.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 09:48:02 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
You might be right....there were a number of ladies there last night and they were looking at our table a lot....I thought they were just watching Tony eat his cigar pizza though.
Did you have your frank and beans exposed like the last time?  Other than the stark white color, pretty impressive.
Nah, don't want to be too predictable.  Then they'll be expecting it every time.
   ....oh, and thanks Bean!  ;D
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 09:55:43 AM
How was the 4way last night JerseyBoys?
Simply outstanding.  Word must have gotten out that we would be there....place was packed!
Or everyone wanted to see your white-whale again...
You might be right....there were a number of ladies there last night and they were looking at our table a lot....I thought they were just watching Tony eat his cigar pizza though.
Did you have your frank and beans exposed like the last time?  Other than the stark white color, pretty impressive.
Nah, don't want to be too predictable.  Then they'll be expecting it every time.
   ....oh, and thanks Bean!  ;D
Workafuknference time dammit.  Enjoy the Jam.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 10:04:06 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:14:06 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 10:16:33 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 10:17:25 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
GFY!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 10:24:41 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 10:25:43 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
You can never get it right when you try to call the roll. Morning BD.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:29:44 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
GFY!
Hahaha, he thought for sure he had covered all his bases.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:31:41 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 10:32:42 AM
14 Padron Maduro #3000 Robusto (5.5 x 52)
          4/24.00
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 10:33:14 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
GFY!
Damn, wouldn't know I'd miss some one...!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 10:34:27 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
I love living in the west, but it is a shame it keeps me from joining in a lot of the fun. If I'd been within 200 miles, I'd have invited myself along.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 10:35:12 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
You can never get it right when you try to call the roll. Morning BD.
I'm still half asleep, haven't had my coffee, hadn't had breakfast, and my wife won't stop talking...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 10:36:27 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
GFY!
Damn, wouldn't know I'd miss some one...!
That's OK, just fix me a pot pie and all is forgiven.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 10:38:44 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
DAD!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 10:40:59 AM
I bought 10 Bareknuckles on the Jam the other day, then received an e-mail from CI customer service saying, "we're sorry, but when we sold you the Bareknuckles we actually didn't have any in stock, and have no idea if we be getting any in the near future."  Please call customer service or do nothing and if your order is not fill by 02/xx/2015 it will be cancelled.  I guess some one messed up...?  I wonder if they would give me a better deal on some thing else..?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 10:46:14 AM
Good morning Tony, Shaun, Bret, Chip, Dave(s), Dean, Flip, Fishes, Joe, Mike, Steve, and lurkers.
GFY!
Damn, wouldn't know I'd miss some one...!
That's OK, just fix me a pot pie and all is forgiven.
Actually, I'm thinking pancakes if I can work up the energy to make them.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:46:23 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
I love living in the west, but it is a shame it keeps me from joining in a lot of the fun. If I'd been within 200 miles, I'd have invited myself along.
Haven't been down to VA/MD/DC area in a long while but that's always a fun herf too.  Good group of guys.  I hope to make it back there when the weather gets warmer.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 10:51:50 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 10:56:19 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
I love living in the west, but it is a shame it keeps me from joining in a lot of the fun. If I'd been within 200 miles, I'd have invited myself along.
Haven't been down to VA/MD/DC area in a long while but that's always a fun herf too.  Good group of guys.  I hope to make it back there when the weather gets warmer.
Yep, have met with those guys a couple of times when out that way.  They're OK, I guess  ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 10:57:29 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 10:59:50 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
I love living in the west, but it is a shame it keeps me from joining in a lot of the fun. If I'd been within 200 miles, I'd have invited myself along.
Or 2000 miles even....
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:02:13 AM
15 Alec Bradley White Gold Churchill 7.0 x 50)
         20/34.99 [Box]
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:03:07 AM
I bought 10 Bareknuckles on the Jam the other day, then received an e-mail from CI customer service saying, "we're sorry, but when we sold you the Bareknuckles we actually didn't have any in stock, and have no idea if we be getting any in the near future."  Please call customer service or do nothing and if your order is not fill by 02/xx/2015 it will be cancelled.  I guess some one messed up...?  I wonder if they would give me a better deal on some thing else..?
Call Lori and raise hell.  Maybe they can do something for you.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 11:03:39 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
I love those videos.  I just didn't know that when you buy one, they keep sending you a new one each month and charging your credit card.  I think I was up to 4 or 5 videos before I caught on and cancelled.  I would have been mad, if I hadn't have like the videos so much.  :)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:04:17 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
Maybe the Mrs. has an audition lined up?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:05:39 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Depends on what kids of course....spring break covers pretty much all of March and sometimes spills into April.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 11:05:41 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
I love those videos.  I just didn't know that when you buy one, they keep sending you a new one each month and charging your credit card.  I think I was up to 4 or 5 videos before I caught on and cancelled.  I would have been mad, if I hadn't have like the videos so much.  :)
LOL!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 11:05:43 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
I love living in the west, but it is a shame it keeps me from joining in a lot of the fun. If I'd been within 200 miles, I'd have invited myself along.
Or 2000 miles even....
Nah, over 200 miles and the cost of travel eats into the cigar budget.  You guys aren't that much fun.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 11:09:15 AM
I bought 10 Bareknuckles on the Jam the other day, then received an e-mail from CI customer service saying, "we're sorry, but when we sold you the Bareknuckles we actually didn't have any in stock, and have no idea if we be getting any in the near future."  Please call customer service or do nothing and if your order is not fill by 02/xx/2015 it will be cancelled.  I guess some one messed up...?  I wonder if they would give me a better deal on some thing else..?
Call Lori and raise hell.  Maybe they can do something for you.
The 5 pack Elites are on backordered.  I wonder why they just can't open a box and fill their orders...?  I may wait and see if I get them.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 16, 2015, 11:09:50 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
I love those videos.  I just didn't know that when you buy one, they keep sending you a new one each month and charging your credit card.  I think I was up to 4 or 5 videos before I caught on and cancelled.  I would have been mad, if I hadn't have like the videos so much.  :)
Ha!  I would get in so much trouble hanging out with you in real life.  "You better not be going over to BD's house again!"
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 11:12:45 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
I love those videos.  I just didn't know that when you buy one, they keep sending you a new one each month and charging your credit card.  I think I was up to 4 or 5 videos before I caught on and cancelled.  I would have been mad, if I hadn't have like the videos so much.  :)
LOL!
I like them because the videos are not hardcore.  It's just something nice to play in the background when my religious friends stop over.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
I love living in the west, but it is a shame it keeps me from joining in a lot of the fun. If I'd been within 200 miles, I'd have invited myself along.
Or 2000 miles even....
Nah, over 200 miles and the cost of travel eats into the cigar budget.  You guys aren't that much fun.
No, we really are.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 11:16:36 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
I love those videos.  I just didn't know that when you buy one, they keep sending you a new one each month and charging your credit card.  I think I was up to 4 or 5 videos before I caught on and cancelled.  I would have been mad, if I hadn't have like the videos so much.  :)
LOL!
I like them because the videos are not hardcore.  It's just something nice to play in the background when my religious friends stop over.
You better hope that VCR doesn't break.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 11:20:27 AM
My wife wants me to check on the internet to see if the kids are having spring break...?  Did spring come early this year..?
Sounds to me like the perfect excuse to visit Girls Gone Wild.
I love those videos.  I just didn't know that when you buy one, they keep sending you a new one each month and charging your credit card.  I think I was up to 4 or 5 videos before I caught on and cancelled.  I would have been mad, if I hadn't have like the videos so much.  :)
Ha!  I would get in so much trouble hanging out with you in real life.  "You better not be going over to BD's house again!"
I have a very religious friend that comes over.  He comes over and the next thing I know he's sort of nosing around the house poking around.  I'm like, "what the frick is he doing..?"  Finally he says, "Ok, where did you hide those Playboys, they're not in the bathroom...!!!"  I watch Girls Gone Wild, subscribe to Playboy, drink beer and whiskey, and I'm pretty open to how I live my life, and you would think they were at the devils house...  I just a normal guy like the rest of you....
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:20:32 AM
Morning, muchachos. Happy Blue Friday. Go 'Hawks!
Hiya, Bret.  How are you feeling today?
Still sore, but I'll try not to whine too much. Physical therapy starts Wednesday. How was the pizza herf?
Very enjoyable.  Nice to have some new/old blood too.  Dave's friend John showed up whom I had previously met.
I love living in the west, but it is a shame it keeps me from joining in a lot of the fun. If I'd been within 200 miles, I'd have invited myself along.
Or 2000 miles even....
Nah, over 200 miles and the cost of travel eats into the cigar budget.  You guys aren't that much fun.
No argument there....I have the same debate for 20 miles....lol
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 11:21:03 AM
[...]
Amen brother!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 11:33:25 AM
I need to make some pancakes....
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:36:57 AM
16 CAO Flathead V450 Sparkplug Robusto (4.5 x 50)
          5/20.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:38:31 AM
Sun is out, time for a walk and a cigar, BBL.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 11:39:29 AM
Sun is out, time for a walk and a cigar, BBL.
Diesel Uncut?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 16, 2015, 11:40:21 AM
Morning all.
Morning Golf.
Good morning Dean, Native and Dave.
All quiet at work so far ?
Not bad, feel like crap though.  Little episode yesterday and had my daughter do my blood pressure and it wasn't pretty so I need to get to the doctor this morning, I guess I shouldn't have waited 20 something years.
You take care of yourself Dean!
Ha ha ha, that was Chips post. Why would you think it was me?

Chip, you better slow down a bit and take care of yourself!
  They figured with all the action you've been getting lately, it was you.   they forgot about Chip and the twin sisters!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 16, 2015, 11:49:34 AM
Sun is out, time for a walk and a cigar, BBL.
take care Dave, smoke one for me...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 11:56:05 AM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 11:58:27 AM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
Sounds like a good lunch - and now I'm really hungry for lunch!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 11:59:39 AM
17 La Perla Habana Morado Belicoso (6.2 x 52)
         10/27.50
[...]
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 12:02:53 PM
Man, this Jam is about useless.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 12:03:05 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on January 16, 2015, 12:10:20 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
the coffee and orange juice are in separate cups right?  the rest of us take the coffee black
or add some half and half.  I was in McDonalds yesterday and the guy asked cream and sugar, and I responded
"no sugar just a few ice cubes - like my women cold & bitter".
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 12:10:57 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 12:13:58 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
It's good.  Had one of those at a place out here called The Buttered Biscuit.  With a stout Bloody Mary and sourdough toast, it's amazing.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 12:17:22 PM
Happy Friday all!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 12:18:14 PM
Happy Friday all!
Sammy!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: YAD on January 16, 2015, 12:18:54 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
Tube steak.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 12:22:36 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
the coffee and orange juice are in separate cups right?  the rest of us take the coffee black
or add some half and half.  I was in McDonalds yesterday and the guy asked cream and sugar, and I responded
"no sugar just a few ice cubes - like my women cold & bitter".
I keep my orange juice separate... :)  Before I retired I was getting these sudden bouts of energy loss, in which I had to sit down for about 10 minutes.  One day while I was having one of these spells, I drank some orange juice and came right out of it.  Now I always keep orange juice on hand.  I wish I could bitch about my wife, but she's been in a really good mood lately.  Fixing her hair, and sleeping in some interesting sleep ware.  She just talks too much.  I just spent the past 10 minutes listening to her explain about the guy that played on the '70's show (Fezz), is having a custom made fish tank build. She didn't leave out any details.  Now who gives a shit about Fezz and a fish tank...? ugh..!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 12:23:43 PM
All right...! SurePost is knocking at the front door...!  :)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 12:26:45 PM
18 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles (5.0 x 50)
          5/24.99
[...]
Post by: flip from jersey on January 16, 2015, 12:32:49 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
that was me, it's kind of a NYC type of thing... although one of the most different omelettes, I have eaten was down in Texas in the 70's. it was a grape jelly omelette.   now when they bring the jelly for the toast that comes with the omelette, i just add it to the eggs.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 12:32:53 PM
Happy Friday all!
Sammy!
Hey Brett!  How are you making out?  getting some mobility?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 12:35:10 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 12:36:32 PM
Happy Friday all!
Sammy!
Hey Brett!  How are you making out?  getting some mobility?
Yeah, I'm mobile.  Still fighting the soreness.  PT starts Wednesday.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 12:40:38 PM
Happy Friday all!
Sammy!
Hey Brett!  How are you making out?  getting some mobility?
Yeah, I'm mobile.  Still fighting the soreness.  PT starts Wednesday.
Ahhh,  then the soreness will mean something!  good luck with PT!  As much as it is literally a pain, I do believe it's vital to good recovery.  Glad to see your at the point you can do some PT!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 12:43:25 PM
(Seems Travellin' Dave got workaferenced or stepped away, so I picked up the recaps, at least until my 10am meeting.)

19 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/29.50
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 12:44:03 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
that was me, it's kind of a NYC type of thing... although one of the most different omelettes, I have eaten was down in Texas in the 70's. it was a grape jelly omelette.   now when they bring the jelly for the toast that comes with the omelette, i just add it to the eggs.
I love toast with jelly with my omelette.  Now I'm getting on a biscuit kick with my eggs over easy.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 12:45:35 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
It's good.  Had one of those at a place out here called The Buttered Biscuit.  With a stout Bloody Mary and sourdough toast, it's amazing.
Ya got me sold...!!!  :)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 12:46:34 PM
Happy Friday all!
Sam...!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 12:54:58 PM
Happy Friday all!
Sam...!
Hi BD!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 01:21:36 PM
20 Liga Privada Papas Fritas Corona (4.5 x 44)
          8/35.00
19 Rocky Patel Connecticut Toro (6.0 x 52)
         10/29.50
18 Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles Robusto (5.0 x 50)
          5/24.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 01:23:02 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
I think Bill Cosby has a few menu items you might try.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 01:26:18 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
I did.  It was just meh.  Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 01:27:29 PM
Afternoon Sam and OxyVicaRaz
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: sfish on January 16, 2015, 01:29:23 PM
I'm heading out for some pre-op testing, have a great weekend boys
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 01:34:17 PM
Afternoon Sam and OxyVicaRaz
Hiya again, Travellin Dave.  I covered a couple of recaps, but you have the con again.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 01:34:47 PM
I'm heading out for some pre-op testing, have a great weekend boys
Make sure they test the right things.  Seeya, Fish.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 01:45:28 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
I did.  It was just meh.  Howdy, Sam.
Hey Tony!  thanks!  hope all's well with you and the family!
I've been wondering and almost bought them, but, space & money are issues at the moment, so I'm being pretty picky.  i did try the Diesel Uncut, and liked it a lot.  just waiting to see if I can get a decent jam deal for the free freight, then get the Uncuts on the weekly special.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 01:46:56 PM
Afternoon Sam and OxyVicaRaz
Hey there TD!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 01:47:19 PM
I need to make some pancakes....
Mmmmmm, Chocolate Chip pancakes, hot sausage, coffee and orange juice....!
You always do good breakfast.  I'm heading to the caf, you made me hungry.
I have to feed my wife in the morning so she'll go to sleep.  I keep running out of ideas of what to make for breakfast thou.  Some one mentioned a deli omelet with corn beef, pastrami, and swish cheese.  I'm thinking about trying that one morning.
I think Bill Cosby has a few menu items you might try.
Yesterday Howard Stern was playing an old interview between Larry King and Bill Cosby.  Bill Cosby was explaining to Larry about an old urban myth call Spanish Fly.  He went on to say, "you slip it into a woman's drink in which it causes her lady parts to become so itchy that she'll put anything into it to to stop the itching."  It was a little disturbing to hear him explaining it.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 01:48:04 PM
I'm heading out for some pre-op testing, have a great weekend boys
Thanks Scott, you too.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 01:48:44 PM
I'm heading out for some pre-op testing, have a great weekend boys
See ya, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 01:49:33 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 01:52:17 PM
I'm heading out for some pre-op testing, have a great weekend boys
See ya, Scott.
GFY!, Scott.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 01:57:25 PM
Back from lunch and ready to find the end of the internet!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 02:03:19 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
I did.  It was just meh.  Howdy, Sam.
Hey Tony!  thanks!  hope all's well with you and the family!
I've been wondering and almost bought them, but, space & money are issues at the moment, so I'm being pretty picky.  i did try the Diesel Uncut, and liked it a lot.  just waiting to see if I can get a decent jam deal for the free freight, then get the Uncuts on the weekly special.
Sounds like a plan.  I'd bite on them too.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 02:12:50 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
I did.  It was just meh.  Howdy, Sam.
Hey Tony!  thanks!  hope all's well with you and the family!
I've been wondering and almost bought them, but, space & money are issues at the moment, so I'm being pretty picky.  i did try the Diesel Uncut, and liked it a lot.  just waiting to see if I can get a decent jam deal for the free freight, then get the Uncuts on the weekly special.
Sounds like a plan.  I'd bite on them too.
I love it when a plan comes together.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 02:13:38 PM
Back from lunch and ready to find the end of the internet!
Just type into google "end of the internet" (with out the quotes) and click on the link that has the same wording.  pretty convincing.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 02:14:19 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
And a gripping good day to you Mr Mike!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 02:15:06 PM
Back from lunch and ready to find the end of the internet!
Just type into google "end of the internet" (with out the quotes) and click on the link that has the same wording.  pretty convincing.
Ive sent that to people before - good stuff!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 02:15:29 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
I did.  It was just meh.  Howdy, Sam.
Hey Tony!  thanks!  hope all's well with you and the family!
I've been wondering and almost bought them, but, space & money are issues at the moment, so I'm being pretty picky.  i did try the Diesel Uncut, and liked it a lot.  just waiting to see if I can get a decent jam deal for the free freight, then get the Uncuts on the weekly special.
Sounds like a plan.  I'd bite on them too.
I love it when a plan comes together.
Hoping this plan does come together.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 16, 2015, 02:20:48 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 02:20:50 PM
21 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Robusto (5.0 x 54)
         10/34.99
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 02:22:29 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
And a gripping good day to you Mr Mike!
SAMMEH!  How's things Sam?  Sunny and 39 here.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 02:23:17 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Dave!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 02:25:13 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
Good afternoon Mr. Happy!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 02:28:39 PM
Back from lunch and ready to find the end of the internet!
Just type into google "end of the internet" (with out the quotes) and click on the link that has the same wording.  pretty convincing.
Ive sent that to people before - good stuff!
that's actually been there a while.  i remember waaaaay back in the early 2000's (or even 1990's, who knows) I looked and found it.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 02:29:59 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
Good afternoon Mr. Happy!
Oh, happy, joy, joy!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 02:38:00 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a good weekend Dave!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 16, 2015, 02:45:18 PM
It's time for me to babysit for a few hours.  Bye all...!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 02:48:58 PM
It's time for me to babysit for a few hours.  Bye all...!
Keep those youngsters in line there BD.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 02:57:03 PM
It's time for me to babysit for a few hours.  Bye all...!
See ya Dad!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 03:07:09 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:11:12 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 03:13:34 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
It's Shaun's fault?  Tony - Mr. Moderator!  2 - 4 - 6 -8, let's all moderate!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 03:17:36 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
It's Shaun's fault?  Tony - Mr. Moderator!  2 - 4 - 6 -8, let's all moderate!
What's the good word, Mikey?  Have you pre-registered yet for CF'15?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 03:20:25 PM
22 Herf a Dor X-15 Travel Humidor
           1/19.50
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 03:25:35 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
It's Shaun's fault?  Tony - Mr. Moderator!  2 - 4 - 6 -8, let's all moderate!
What's the good word, Mikey?  Have you pre-registered yet for CF'15?
It's on the to-do list but there's always tomorrow.  Bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee, a classic tabac.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:26:22 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 03:34:32 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Guess they're waiting for pictures of the hunky guys...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 03:36:07 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
It's Shaun's fault?  Tony - Mr. Moderator!  2 - 4 - 6 -8, let's all moderate!
What's the good word, Mikey?  Have you pre-registered yet for CF'15?
It's on the to-do list but there's always tomorrow.  Bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee, a classic tabac.
Only 15 more tomorrows...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:37:33 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Guess they're waiting for pictures of the hunky guys...
Could be it - not going to test that theory though ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 03:38:57 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Good for the post count Yellow star.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 03:41:57 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
It's Shaun's fault?  Tony - Mr. Moderator!  2 - 4 - 6 -8, let's all moderate!
What's the good word, Mikey?  Have you pre-registered yet for CF'15?
It's on the to-do list but there's always tomorrow.  Bowl of Rattray's Red Rapparee, a classic tabac.
Only 15 more tomorrows...
...and counting.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 03:43:50 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Good for the post count Yellow star.
Postwhore!  sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 03:48:31 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Sexy ladies would be fine.  But you just keep posting pictures of Katy fuckin' Perry.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 03:50:42 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
I have so much to get done and zero motivation.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 03:51:02 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 03:51:16 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Sexy ladies would be fine.  But you just keep posting pictures of Katy fuckin' Perry.
I'm a fan... when on "mute".
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 03:51:54 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 03:52:32 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Guess they're waiting for pictures of the hunky guys...
Could be it - not going to test that theory though ;)
So you been Fuk'n-up again CG?   Told you and Fish to stop posting porn while Tony was away.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:53:48 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Good for the post count Yellow star.
+1
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:53:59 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Good for the post count Yellow star.
Postwhore!  sheesh!
Hate those guys!   ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:54:18 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Sexy ladies would be fine.  But you just keep posting pictures of Katy fuckin' Perry.
trying to find some hot grandmas for you, hold on!  ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 03:54:22 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Guess they're waiting for pictures of the hunky guys...
Could be it - not going to test that theory though ;)
Thank you for that!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:54:37 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Guess they're waiting for pictures of the hunky guys...
Could be it - not going to test that theory though ;)
So you been Fuk'n-up again CG?   Told you and Fish to stop posting porn while Tony was away.
Sorry ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 03:55:10 PM
For those that haven't sufficiently stocked up on your AF Anejo's yet, Atlantic got a fresh supply.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 03:56:08 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Good for the post count Yellow star.
+1
+2
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 03:56:08 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 03:57:14 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Good for the post count Yellow star.
+1
+2
+3. But he still can't catch up.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 03:58:00 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Sexy ladies would be fine.  But you just keep posting pictures of Katy fuckin' Perry.
trying to find some hot grandmas for you, hold on!  ;)
Keep talking, smartass.  I'm chambering a round.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 03:59:21 PM
For those that haven't sufficiently stocked up on your AF Anejo's yet, Atlantic got a fresh supply.
SHARKS!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 03:59:43 PM
23 Gurkha Park Avenue Torpedo (6.2 x 52)
         10/24.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 03:59:49 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Sexy ladies would be fine.  But you just keep posting pictures of Katy fuckin' Perry.
trying to find some hot grandmas for you, hold on!  ;)
Fuk'n little Yellowstars Pervert
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 04:00:16 PM
For those that haven't sufficiently stocked up on your AF Anejo's yet, Atlantic got a fresh supply.
SHARKS!
Just don't be greedy.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 04:00:51 PM
@Shaun:  What the fuck did you say that made everyone leave?  I received a ton of emails from the "report to moderator" button.  I may have to take some GOLD stars away.  ;)
Probably all these über sensitive folks not liking my pictures of sexy ladies ;)
Sexy ladies would be fine.  But you just keep posting pictures of Katy fuckin' Perry.
trying to find some hot grandmas for you, hold on!  ;)
Keep talking, smartass.  I'm chambering a round.
(http://imgur.com/VbtpC)
http://imgur.com/VbtpC (http://imgur.com/VbtpC)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 04:01:28 PM
For those that haven't sufficiently stocked up on your AF Anejo's yet, Atlantic got a fresh supply.
SHARKS!
Just don't be greedy.  ;)
Already bought my box for this year - was tempted by the email though.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 04:04:30 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 04:06:14 PM
No work to be done here, love counting the seconds on the clock.....tick, tock, tick....
Good for the post count Yellow star.
+1
+2
+3. But he still can't catch up.
GOGOGO!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 04:09:36 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
And a gripping good day to you Mr Mike!
SAMMEH!  How's things Sam?  Sunny and 39 here.
Sorry CB, Got workaferanced big time.  yes, close to 40 here too.  supposed to be sunny until Sunday (go figure, the day NAMED for the sun) then rain.  looks like the temp stays in the high 30's & 40's for a while though... Heat Wave!!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 04:10:33 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
Dog rockets?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 04:16:48 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
And a gripping good day to you Mr Mike!
SAMMEH!  How's things Sam?  Sunny and 39 here.
Sorry CB, Got workaferanced big time.  yes, close to 40 here too.  supposed to be sunny until Sunday (go figure, the day NAMED for the sun) then rain.  looks like the temp stays in the high 30's & 40's for a while though... Heat Wave!!
Beats the hell out of those single digits.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 04:19:12 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Well, there's LP Drew and BD Drew...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 04:19:42 PM
anybody tried the Oliva Ci Legends yet?
No.
And a gripping good day to you Mr Mike!
SAMMEH!  How's things Sam?  Sunny and 39 here.
Sorry CB, Got workaferanced big time.  yes, close to 40 here too.  supposed to be sunny until Sunday (go figure, the day NAMED for the sun) then rain.  looks like the temp stays in the high 30's & 40's for a while though... Heat Wave!!
Beats the hell out of those single digits.
Oh yes it does!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 04:20:12 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Well, there's LP Drew and BD Drew...
Drew Barrymore?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 04:22:05 PM
Getting ready to head out, if anyone wants to keep up the recaps, have at it.  Have a good weekend all.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 04:22:42 PM
Getting ready to head out, if anyone wants to keep up the recaps, have at it.  Have a good weekend all.
See ya later Dave!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 04:24:01 PM
Getting ready to head out, if anyone wants to keep up the recaps, have at it.  Have a good weekend all.
Thanks for the recaps Dave.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 04:29:41 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Well, there's LP Drew and BD Drew...
Swisher Estates?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 04:30:47 PM
Getting ready to head out, if anyone wants to keep up the recaps, have at it.  Have a good weekend all.
Have a great weekend.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: ss2 on January 16, 2015, 04:31:04 PM
Later Dave!   Good evening all, headed home.  have a great weekend!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 04:31:28 PM
Later Dave!   Good evening all, headed home.  have a great weekend!
Take care, Sam.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 04:42:21 PM
24 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 04:42:47 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Well, there's LP Drew and BD Drew...
Swisher Estates?
LMAO
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 04:43:14 PM
Later Dave!   Good evening all, headed home.  have a great weekend!
Drive safe Sam.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 04:43:18 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Well, there's LP Drew and BD Drew...
Only the LP versions no others
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 04:46:40 PM
Back from walk and on the patio with a nice Shiner 106th Birthday Chocolate Stout.  62 and sunny here hope all you Swisher Sweet Clowns are comfortable. ;D
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 04:46:56 PM
25 Flor de Las Antillas Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/27.50
[...]
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 04:50:00 PM
Thanks, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 16, 2015, 04:51:16 PM
I'm out gents.  Off to see American Sniper with the warden - 'MERICA!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 04:52:13 PM
I'm out gents.  Off to see American Sniper with the warden - 'MERICA!
Looking forward to your posts tomorrow morning.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 04:52:51 PM
26 Pinar del Rio Gran Toro Mega-Sampler
         20/44.50
[...]

Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 04:53:00 PM
I'm out gents.  Off to see American Sniper with the warden - 'MERICA!
Keep your hands to yourself.  Choot-um!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 04:53:40 PM
I'm out gents.  Off to see American Sniper with the warden - 'MERICA!
Looking forward to your posts tomorrow morning.  ;)
Really????? Be careful what you ask for.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 04:54:18 PM
Thanks, Raz.
Just trying to make myself useful.  Have a 2pm PST meeting, though, so someone will have to pick them up for a while then - or I'll just catch up after the meeting.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 04:58:47 PM
Thanks, Raz.
Just trying to make myself useful.  Have a 2pm PST meeting, though, so someone will have to pick them up for a while then - or I'll just catch up after the meeting.
Meeting on Friday afternoon?    I reject those for cause.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 05:00:26 PM
Thanks, Raz.
Just trying to make myself useful.  Have a 2pm PST meeting, though, so someone will have to pick them up for a while then - or I'll just catch up after the meeting.
Meeting on Friday afternoon?    I reject those for cause.
Yeah, well...I don't have that option.

I could shoot the guy, I suppose, if I didn't mind wasting a bullet.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 05:01:04 PM
I'm out gents.  Off to see American Sniper with the warden - 'MERICA!
Looking forward to your posts tomorrow morning.  ;)
Really????? Be careful what you ask for.
There'll only be 6 of 'em, how bad can it get?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 05:01:07 PM
Then again, these PDRs may constipate the jam until my meeting is over.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 05:02:42 PM
Back after my meeting.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:03:19 PM
Thanks, Raz.
Just trying to make myself useful.  Have a 2pm PST meeting, though, so someone will have to pick them up for a while then - or I'll just catch up after the meeting.
Meeting on Friday afternoon?    I reject those for cause.
Yeah, well...I don't have that option.

I could shoot the guy, I suppose, if I didn't mind wasting a bullet.
I have some 230 grain Ranger "T's" could loan ya one if you need it :)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:03:42 PM
Then again, these PDRs may constipate the jam until my meeting is over.
Good chance.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:05:41 PM
Then again, these PDRs may constipate the jam until my meeting is over.
Those limitados are not bad smokes with a few months rest.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 05:15:10 PM
Then again, these PDRs may constipate the jam until my meeting is over.
Those limitados are not bad smokes with a few months rest.
Haven't had the limitado.  I do like the PDR Capa Oscuros.

Meeting delayed.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:16:48 PM
Then again, these PDRs may constipate the jam until my meeting is over.
Those limitados are not bad smokes with a few months rest.
Haven't had the limitado.  I do like the PDR Capa Oscuros.

Meeting delayed.
Welcome back, hopefully delayed till next week!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:19:03 PM
Then again, these PDRs may constipate the jam until my meeting is over.
Those limitados are not bad smokes with a few months rest.
Haven't had the limitado.  I do like the PDR Capa Oscuros.

Meeting delayed.
My son gave me a Dean type sampler for Father's Day a few years back and there were a few in there is how I happened to try them.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:26:03 PM
Not 1 sale on those PDR's yet.  SHEESH
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:26:56 PM
Chip - if you are lurking did you go to the Dr?
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 05:27:59 PM
I bought a bunch of the Obsidian Black a long while back and haven't smoked one yet.  Not sure what appealed to me about 'em.  Anyhoo, I recently packed one in my portable humi so I'll find out soon enough if I like them or not.  But it won't be today because I've gotta run.  Take care, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:29:27 PM
I bought a bunch of the Obsidian Black a long while back and haven't smoked one yet.  Not sure what appealed to me about 'em.  Anyhoo, I recently packed one in my portable humi so I'll find out soon enough if I like them or not.  But it won't be today because I've gotta run.  Take care, gentlemen.
Later Tony, have a nice evening
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:31:00 PM
This Shiner 106th Birthday Stout is not the best i ever had.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 16, 2015, 05:39:59 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Well, there's LP Drew and BD Drew...
Swisher Estates?
I think Yellow star is known to hang there on weekends.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 05:45:10 PM
Afternoon folks, work done an d cigar in pocket to enjoy while I take the dogs for a walk.
What're they smoking?
LP Undercrown - Toro
Drew fans?
Well, there's LP Drew and BD Drew...
Swisher Estates?
I think Yellow star is known to hang there on weekends.
LOL
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 06:09:25 PM
Then again, these PDRs may constipate the jam until my meeting is over.
Those limitados are not bad smokes with a few months rest.
Haven't had the limitado.  I do like the PDR Capa Oscuros.

Meeting delayed.
Welcome back, hopefully delayed till next week!
No.  But hopefully at the tail end of it now.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:18:06 PM
I bought gasoline for $1.62 today.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:38:04 PM
Not 1 sale on those PDR's yet.  SHEESH
1 hour 45 minutes and just over half gone.  Double SHEESH
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 06:41:11 PM
Not 1 sale on those PDR's yet.  SHEESH
1 hour 45 minutes and just over half gone.  Double SHEESH
Mega log jam from a mega sampler.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 06:44:19 PM
Not 1 sale on those PDR's yet.  SHEESH
1 hour 45 minutes and just over half gone.  Double SHEESH
It's down to 38% now.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:45:48 PM
Not 1 sale on those PDR's yet.  SHEESH
1 hour 45 minutes and just over half gone.  Double SHEESH
It's down to 38% now.
1 hour 52 minutes.  Let's go for 2 hours
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 06:59:35 PM
Not 1 sale on those PDR's yet.  SHEESH
1 hour 45 minutes and just over half gone.  Double SHEESH
It's down to 38% now.
1 hour 52 minutes.  Let's go for 2 hours
Gone - 2 hours 7 minutes
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 07:00:47 PM
27 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 07:11:24 PM
Recappin' Raz!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 16, 2015, 07:12:50 PM
Cohiba's moving pretty fast.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 07:21:35 PM
Recappin' Raz!
Evening, Mikey.  Just tryin' to be HEPful.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: TruDog on January 16, 2015, 07:23:00 PM
Cohiba's moving pretty fast.
...Congrat's on 8K Red...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 07:25:06 PM
Cohiba's moving pretty fast.
...Congrat's on 8K Red...
Mr. Distinguished status Redfish.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 16, 2015, 07:36:20 PM
Gots to shut down for the Commie Commute.  Catch y'all mo' latte.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: YAD on January 16, 2015, 07:40:57 PM
Cohiba's moving pretty fast.
...Congrat's on 8K Red...
Indeed
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 16, 2015, 08:05:35 PM
Congratulations on 8k Texas Dave!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 16, 2015, 09:20:14 PM
OK, who broke Tony's banter? It was moving right along until 7:23.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 09:41:13 PM
OK, who broke Tony's banter? It was moving right along until 7:23.
Some irascible old fool...
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:18:50 PM
OK, who broke Tony's banter? It was moving right along until 7:23.
Some irascible old fool...
Indeed.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 16, 2015, 10:21:29 PM
OK, who broke Toni's banter? It was moving right along until 7:23.
Some irascible old fool...
Indeed.
huh!
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:30:09 PM
OK, who broke Toni's banter? It was moving right along until 7:23.
Some irascible old fool...
Indeed.
huh!
Don't get all bent out of shape, Bob.  You were the last one to post for over two hours before anyone else posted.  Can't be cb's fault every time.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: YAD on January 16, 2015, 10:37:04 PM
OK, who broke Toni's banter? It was moving right along until 7:23.
Some irascible old fool...
Indeed.
huh!
Don't get all bent out of shape, Bob.  You were the last one to post for over two hours before anyone else posted.  Can't be cb's fault every time.
Never let your ego get in the way of a good, old-fashioned whipping.  So sayeth the flock.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:39:15 PM
OK, who broke Toni's banter? It was moving right along until 7:23.
Some irascible old fool...
Indeed.
huh!
Don't get all bent out of shape, Bob.  You were the last one to post for over two hours before anyone else posted.  Can't be cb's fault every time.
Never let your ego get in the way of a good, old-fashioned whipping.  So sayeth the flock.
Well said.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 10:40:42 PM
By the way YAD, smoked a cigar or two last night.  Don't tell anyone.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: YAD on January 16, 2015, 10:58:38 PM
By the way YAD, smoked a cigar or two last night.  Don't tell anyone.  ;)
It'll be our secret, Tony.  That is unless they were machine made.  In which case, best to put your ego back in your pocket.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 16, 2015, 11:11:29 PM
By the way YAD, smoked a cigar or two last night.  Don't tell anyone.  ;)
It'll be our secret, Tony.  That is unless they were machine made.  In which case, best to put your ego back in your pocket.
True enough.  But they were in fact, most assuredly hand mades.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: YAD on January 16, 2015, 11:13:25 PM
Hey Tony.  You should switch everbody's post counts over to binary or hexadecimal notation tonight just to fuck with their minds.
Title: Re: 1/16/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 16, 2015, 11:49:00 PM
Hey Tony.  You should switch everbody's post counts over to binary or hexadecimal notation tonight just to fuck with their minds.
Down right sneaky.  Would be funny though.