CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2015, 12:45:47 AM

Title: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on January 15, 2015, 12:45:47 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a drink and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on January 15, 2015, 12:49:35 AM
Looks like Tony woke up,  Good morning everyone!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:20:03 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:36:31 AM
Today is Thursday, Jan. 15, the 15th day of 2015. There are 350 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:37:07 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 15, 1865, during the closing months of the Civil War, the Second Battle of Fort Fisher near Wilmington, North Carolina, ended as Union forces captured the "Gibraltar of the South," depriving the Confederates of their last major seaport.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:37:42 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:38:13 AM
In 1559, England's Queen Elizabeth I was crowned in Westminster Abbey.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:38:51 AM
In 1777, the people of New Connecticut declared their independence. (The republic later became the state of Vermont.)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:46:00 AM
In 1862, the U.S. Senate confirmed President Abraham Lincoln's choice of Edwin M. Stanton to be the new Secretary of War, replacing Simon Cameron.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:46:54 AM
In 1919, in Boston, a tank containing an estimated 2.3 million gallons of molasses burst, sending the dark syrup coursing through the city's North End, killing 21 people.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:47:21 AM

In 1929, civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. was born in Atlanta.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:48:01 AM

In 1943, work was completed on the Pentagon, headquarters of the U.S. Department of War (now Defense).
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:48:50 AM
In 1947, the mutilated remains of 22-year-old Elizabeth Short, who came to be known as the "Black Dahlia," were found in a vacant Los Angeles lot; her slaying remains unsolved.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:49:28 AM
In 1967, the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League defeated the Kansas City Chiefs of the American Football League 35-10 in the first AFL-NFL World Championship Game, known retroactively as Super Bowl I.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:50:04 AM
In 1973, President Richard Nixon announced the suspension of all U.S. offensive action in North Vietnam, citing progress in peace negotiations.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:50:32 AM
In 1989, NATO, the Warsaw Pact and 12 other European countries adopted a human rights and security agreement in Vienna, Austria.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:51:28 AM

In 1993, a historic disarmament ceremony ended in Paris with the last of 125 countries signing a treaty banning chemical weapons.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:52:40 AM

In 2009, US Airways Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger ditched his Airbus 320 in the Hudson River after a flock of birds disabled both engines; all 155 people aboard survived.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:53:12 AM

Ten years ago: Wilbert Rideau, an award-winning black journalist who'd spent nearly 44 years in Louisiana prisons for the 1961 death of a white bank teller, Julia Ferguson, was found guilty of manslaughter in a fourth trial by a racially-mixed jury and set free, his original sentence for murder reduced to time already served. Mahmoud Abbas was sworn in as Palestinian president. Michelle Kwan won her ninth title at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Portland, Oregon; Johnny Weir won his second straight men's title. Actress Ruth Warrick died in New York at age 88. Opera singer Victoria de los Angeles died in Barcelona, Spain, at age 81.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:53:56 AM

Five years ago: United Nations humanitarian chief John Holmes appealed for more than $560 million to help 3 million victims of the earthquake in Haiti, calling it "a huge and a horrifying catastrophe." Washington Wizards star Gilbert Arenas pleaded guilty to carrying a pistol without a license in the District of Columbia, a felony. (Arenas was later sentenced to a month in a halfway house and suspended until the end of th
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:54:31 AM

One year ago: In the latest in a series of nuclear stumbles, the U.S. Air Force disclosed that 34 officers entrusted with the world's deadliest weapons had been removed from launch duty for allegedly cheating — or tolerating cheating by others — on routine proficiency tests. A highly critical and bipartisan Senate report declared that the deadly Sept. 2012 assault on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, could have been prevented; the report spread blame among the State Department, the military and U.S. intelligence. A $1.1 trillion spending bill for operating the government until just before the 2014 election steamed through the battle-weary House over tepid protests from tea party conservatives.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:55:08 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Margaret O'Brien is 77. Actress Andrea Martin is 68. Actor-director Mario Van Peebles is 58. Actor James Nesbitt is 50. Singer Lisa Lisa (Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam) is 48. Actor Chad Lowe is 47. Alt-country singer Will Oldham (aka "Bonnie Prince Billy") is 45. Actress Regina King is 44. Actor Eddie Cahill is 37. NFL quarterback Drew Brees is 36. Rapper/reggaeton artist Pitbull is 34. Actor Victor Rasuk is 30. Electronic dance musician Skrillex is 27.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:56:02 AM
Thought for Today: "I refuse to accept the idea that the 'is-ness' of man's present nature makes him morally incapable of reaching up for the 'ought-ness' that forever confronts him." — Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968).
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 03:57:22 AM
King Arthur
-------------------------

King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer; he would be put to death.

The question? . . . What do women really want? Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.

He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with every one, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.

Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer.

But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.

The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.

The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!

Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life.

He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur. He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice, compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.

Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:

What a woman really wants, she answered . . . is to be in charge of her own life.

Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.

And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.

The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened

The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth be her horrible, deformed self only half-the-time and the beautiful maiden the other half.

Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day . . . or night?

Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous intimate moments?

What would YOU do?

What Lancelot chose is below. BUT . . . make YOUR choice before you scroll down below. OKAY?

Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.

Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life.

Now . . . what is the moral to this story?

The moral is . . .

If you don't let a woman have her own way . . .

Things are going to get ugly!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 04:55:49 AM
Morning LSU, Happy Day Off.  How is your day off weather?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 05:55:27 AM
Time to head off to work.   BBL
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 06:10:15 AM
Morning LSU, Happy Day Off.  How is your day off weather?
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 06:11:06 AM
Time to head off to work.   BBL
I went back to sleep, I need more raw off.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 06:14:14 AM
Morning LSU, Happy Day Off.  How is your day off weather?
Feel like temps in the 30's all day with light rain most of the day, a perfect day to stay inside.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 06:26:34 AM
Morning LSU, Happy Day Off.  How is your day off weather?
Feel like temps in the 30's all day with light rain most of the day, a perfect day to stay inside.
Sounds like a great plan.  Except I have to get to work.  :(  Good morning, Chip.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 06:43:59 AM
By the way, I failed the Lancelot test.  :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 06:47:01 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave and Mr. Mayor
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 06:52:25 AM
Morning LSU, Happy Day Off.  How is your day off weather?
Feel like temps in the 30's all day with light rain most of the day, a perfect day to stay inside.
Sounds like a great plan.  Except I have to get to work.  :(  Good morning, Chip.
Good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 06:52:50 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave and Mr. Mayor
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 06:54:04 AM
Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave Tony...How's it hangin'?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 06:54:59 AM
By the way, I failed the Lancelot test.  :)
OK I'll bite, what's the Lancelot test? No matter what it is I'm not surprised you failed it
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 07:00:57 AM
By the way, I failed the Lancelot test.  :)
OK I'll bite, what's the Lancelot test? No matter what it is I'm not surprised you failed it
Page 2 Purpfish!  Do your homework.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 07:04:45 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 07:05:41 AM
Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave Tony...How's it hangin'?
Good morning Scott.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:15:22 AM
By the way, I failed the Lancelot test.  :)
OK I'll bite, what's the Lancelot test? No matter what it is I'm not surprised you failed it
Page 2 Purpfish!  Do your homework.
I just figured it was an erectile disfunction thing, my bad
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:17:00 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 07:18:30 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Long time friend.  Actually he's your neighbor now.  Lives up by Round Valley.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:18:33 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
I don't plan on drinking beer tonight but would gladly bring some for you if there's something you haven't had...which I've come to realize is highly unlikely but still
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:19:13 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Long time friend.  Actually he's your neighbor now.  Lives up by Round Valley.
Ahh, just down the road a piece
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:22:34 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Long time friend.  Actually he's your neighbor now.  Lives up by Round Valley.
I see your plan, you're exposing him to us so you'll look better in his eyes? I feel used!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:24:28 AM
Where is everybody? In the shower? Shaving?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 15, 2015, 07:28:30 AM
Good morning guys. Camacho connie and coffee.
Golf day. 52° and hit should hit the 60's.
I passed the test.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:30:03 AM
Good morning guys. Camacho connie and coffee.
Golf day. 52° and hit should hit the 60's.
I passed the test.
Morning Dean. Better late than never I suppose, sounds like your ready for another marriage  ;D
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:36:06 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Long time friend.  Actually he's your neighbor now.  Lives up by Round Valley.
So give us some background on this dude, how's he fixed for cigars? What does he like?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 07:51:37 AM
This place sucks
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 07:52:44 AM
Mornin beauties!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 07:56:43 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
I don't plan on drinking beer tonight but would gladly bring some for you if there's something you haven't had...which I've come to realize is highly unlikely but still
Thanks, but I'll go with scotch tonight.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 07:58:45 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Long time friend.  Actually he's your neighbor now.  Lives up by Round Valley.
So give us some background on this dude, how's he fixed for cigars? What does he like?
Has a decent supply.  Not quite as particular as us.  Tends toward stronger.  Likes MOW, La Bomba and the like.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 15, 2015, 07:59:30 AM
Good morning guys. Camacho connie and coffee.
Golf day. 52° and hit should hit the 60's.
I passed the test.
Morning Dean. Better late than never I suppose, sounds like your ready for another marriage  ;D
Not at all. Too many women down here to try out.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 08:01:07 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Long time friend.  Actually he's your neighbor now.  Lives up by Round Valley.
So give us some background on this dude, how's he fixed for cigars? What does he like?
Has a decent supply.  Not quite as particular as us.  Tends toward stronger.  Likes MOW, La Bomba and the like.
Works for Exxon, loves his whiskey (American), my age (old), and generally is an asshole like me.  You'll like him.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 08:01:33 AM
Good morning guys. Camacho connie and coffee.
Golf day. 52° and hit should hit the 60's.
I passed the test.
Morning Dean. Better late than never I suppose, sounds like your ready for another marriage  ;D
Not at all. Too many women down here to try out.
As long as you try and not buy!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 08:03:09 AM
Mornin beauties!
Morning Shaun!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 08:04:15 AM
Mornin beauties!
Morning Shaun!
Morning Scott, Dave, Dean!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 08:04:19 AM
Good morning guys. Camacho connie and coffee.
Golf day. 52° and hit should hit the 60's.
I passed the test.
Morning Dean. Better late than never I suppose, sounds like your ready for another marriage  ;D
Not at all. Too many women down here to try out.
Careful down there, don't get you member cut off!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 08:24:45 AM
This place blows
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:25:31 AM
Congratulations 7500  Platinum Chip!!!!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:26:57 AM
Morning LSU, Happy Day Off.  How is your day off weather?
Feel like temps in the 30's all day with light rain most of the day, a perfect day to stay inside.
Exactly what we had yesterday all day.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:28:35 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
Very good, is that your neighbor? I was thinking of bringing a friend for support , I also feel weird around Tony sometimes so I understand
Long time friend.  Actually he's your neighbor now.  Lives up by Round Valley.
So give us some background on this dude, how's he fixed for cigars? What does he like?
Has a decent supply.  Not quite as particular as us.  Tends toward stronger.  Likes MOW, La Bomba and the like.
Works for Exxon, loves his whiskey (American), my age (old), and generally is an asshole like me.  You'll like him.
Now that is our kind of guy!  Is his last name Bean?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:30:08 AM
Morning Mayor Tony, CG, Purple Stars Fish, Womanizer Dean and Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 08:38:08 AM
Morning Mayor Tony, CG, Purple Stars Fish, Womanizer Dean and Travellin Dave.
Howdy Tex!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 08:38:14 AM
Congratulations 7500  Platinum Chip!!!!
Purple is the new Platinum  ;D

Congrats Chip
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 08:38:29 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 08:38:45 AM
This place blows
Ok, fine, you can make fun of me now - cheer up!   :D
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 08:40:05 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:42:26 AM
Congratulations 7500  Platinum Chip!!!!
Purple is the new Platinum  ;D

Congrats Chip
Purple sux
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:44:16 AM
In case no one has noticed the Daily Deals SUCK Today - Again!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 08:45:04 AM
Congratulations 7500  Platinum Chip!!!!
Purple is the new Platinum  ;D

Congrats Chip
Dream on Biebs.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 08:46:33 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 08:46:43 AM
Congratulations 7500  Platinum Chip!!!!
Thank you Sir!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 08:47:06 AM
Congratulations 7500  Platinum Chip!!!!
Purple is the new Platinum  ;D

Congrats Chip
Thank you Sir!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 08:47:12 AM
Morning men.  And purpbiebs.  Made myself a nice manhattan last night, including proper rye whiskey and the orange twist.  I feel like Don Draper but without the looks, charm, and women.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: dwgbryant on January 15, 2015, 08:47:57 AM
Time to get ready for golf. Enjoy the day guys.
"IN THE HOLE !"
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 08:48:00 AM
In case no one has noticed the Daily Deals SUCK Today - Again!
Thats not anything new, it's been a long dry spell.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 08:48:54 AM
Time to get ready for golf. Enjoy the day guys.
"IN THE HOLE !"
You have all the fun lately.  Enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 08:51:09 AM
In case no one has noticed the Daily Deals SUCK Today - Again!
Thats not anything new, it's been a long dry spell.
TWHS
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:56:37 AM
Morning men.  And purpbiebs.  Made myself a nice manhattan last night, including proper rye whiskey and the orange twist.  I feel like Don Draper but without the looks, charm, and women.
Did you mean to say Jack the Ripper?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:57:17 AM
Morning Bean - another crappy weather day but maybe sun by afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 08:59:28 AM
Morning Bean - another crappy weather day but maybe sun by afternoon.
Actually there's blue sky to the west, so sooner than later.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 09:02:10 AM
Morning Bean - another crappy weather day but maybe sun by afternoon.
Actually there's blue sky to the west, so sooner than later.
Hope So!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on January 15, 2015, 09:04:05 AM
Morning Bean - another crappy weather day but maybe sun by afternoon.
Actually there's blue sky to the west, so sooner than later.
No sunshine for us until Friday, it's been forever since we have seen the sun down here.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 09:06:59 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
Somerville!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 09:09:36 AM
Time to get ready for golf. Enjoy the day guys.
"IN THE HOLE !"
keep your putter out of "the hole".
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 09:09:41 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
You shooting for 5:00? I might be more like 5:30, depends on the wife's arrival home from work. I told her to make it snappy so she'll probably work OT
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 09:10:45 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
Somerville!
Hey Bean, we need to plan us a "Jersey Style Texas Party"  -  Big Spring maybe.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 09:11:21 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
You shooting for 5:00? I might be more like 5:30, depends on the wife's arrival home from work. I told her to make it snappy so she'll probably work OT
Look for Tony around 9:30.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 09:14:25 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
You shooting for 5:00? I might be more like 5:30, depends on the wife's arrival home from work. I told her to make it snappy so she'll probably work OT
Look for Tony around 9:30.
He beat me in the door the last time so I can't say much
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 09:19:42 AM
Where is everybody? In the shower? Shaving?
Is that what you're thinking about?  Me in the shower?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 09:20:23 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
You shooting for 5:00? I might be more like 5:30, depends on the wife's arrival home from work. I told her to make it snappy so she'll probably work OT
Look for Tony around 9:30.
He beat me in the door the last time so I can't say much
Oh, was that supposed to be this evening?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 09:21:19 AM
Morning Forever Yellowstar and Texas Red.
How's it goin Dave?
Good.  Gearing up for Somerville.
Very nice!  Really need to go somewhere warm - granted, yesterday with a temp of 20deg felt like Mexico!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 09:21:30 AM
A friend of mine, John will be joining us tonight.
I don't plan on drinking beer tonight but would gladly bring some for you if there's something you haven't had...which I've come to realize is highly unlikely but still
Thanks, but I'll go with scotch tonight.
Me too.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 09:33:48 AM
My submission for hot brunette of the day:

Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 09:42:51 AM
My submission for hot brunette of the day:
(https://i.imgur.com/jpis7ok.gif)
https://i.imgur.com/jpis7ok.gif (https://i.imgur.com/jpis7ok.gif)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 09:49:00 AM
I mean Really Perverts?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 09:51:45 AM
I mean Really Perverts?
Sorry?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 09:54:09 AM
I mean Really Perverts?
Mine was classy, Shaun's on the other hand...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 09:54:40 AM
My submission for hot brunette of the day:
+1.  CG's chick looks a bit artificially enhanced.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 09:55:06 AM
I mean Really Perverts?
Mine was classy, Shaun's on the other hand...
How is mine not classy?  Just posing on the red carpet...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 10:03:03 AM
My submission for hot brunette of the day:
+1.  CG's chick looks a bit artificially enhanced.
Just like CG
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.

Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 10:08:24 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 10:10:35 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.
-1.  Assuming it's real, that is not a flattering shot of Shaun's spankette.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:15:46 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.
-1.  Assuming it's real, that is not a flattering shot of Shaun's spankette.
(http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg (http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:18:05 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 10:19:14 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.
-1.  Assuming it's real, that is not a flattering shot of Shaun's spankette.
(http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg (http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
That's more like it.  But again, is it real or is it memorex?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:20:57 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.
-1.  Assuming it's real, that is not a flattering shot of Shaun's spankette.
(http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg (http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
That's more like it.  But again, is it real or is it memorex?
Who needs a kleenex? ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 10:22:12 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.
-1.  Assuming it's real, that is not a flattering shot of Shaun's spankette.
(http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg (http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
That's more like it.  But again, is it real or is it memorex?
Who needs a kleenex? ;)
This is going to drive TXDave to his phone, though.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 10:22:47 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.
-1.  Assuming it's real, that is not a flattering shot of Shaun's spankette.
(http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg (http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
That's more like it.  But again, is it real or is it memorex?
Looking for her car keys or phone?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:23:00 AM
Sorry Tex - hurry guys, we need posts for a page flip!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:23:22 AM
Call with my Academic Adviser in a few minutes- back 2 skooooollllll
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:25:20 AM
Anyone smokin tonight?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:26:13 AM
Looking for her car keys or phone?
Lord to be that hand...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 10:27:52 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:28:47 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 10:31:15 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Yeah, I'm sure I'd tell her to keep her clothes on and get out.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 10:31:20 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/US/yosemite-free-climb-duo-reach-el-capitan-summit/story?id=28230392 (http://abcnews.go.com/US/yosemite-free-climb-duo-reach-el-capitan-summit/story?id=28230392)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 10:31:38 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 10:32:15 AM
Brunettes?
Heck, she can be submitted for red, black, blue, pink and probably blonde.
-1.  Assuming it's real, that is not a flattering shot of Shaun's spankette.
(http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg (http://staticpopopics.popopics.com/uploads/original/katy-perry.jpg)
That's more like it.  But again, is it real or is it memorex?
Looking for her car keys or phone?
Just making sure she's completely smooth...as usual
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 10:33:10 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 10:42:24 AM
Workafenence again - another giant crash in  far West TX with at least 5 kilt.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 10:44:18 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 10:48:30 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 10:56:10 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Ha! Match made in heaven
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 10:57:26 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 10:58:09 AM
Good Morning Enablers....
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 10:59:06 AM
This place blows
That's definitely the general consensus.  Try http://www.joecigar.com/community/forums/thread/976831.aspx
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 11:00:40 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 11:00:44 AM
Anyone smokin tonight?
No, I'm just going to stare across the table at Tony and Biebs......DUH
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:02:36 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:03:21 AM
Anyone smokin tonight?
No, I'm just going to stare across the table at Tony and Biebs......DUH
You think that's bad, try my view!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:04:23 AM
Anyone smokin tonight?
Trying to figure out what to bring to the herf, I rooted around a bit last night. May start with a cuban
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:05:10 AM
This place blows
That's definitely the general consensus.  Try http://www.joecigar.com/community/forums/thread/976831.aspx
Looks pretty good over there, this place is a slight upgrade but don't slip-up!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 11:09:35 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Jersey herf tonight, eh?  Think you'll smoke any cigars?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:09:41 AM
Anyone smokin tonight?
Trying to figure out what to bring to the herf, I rooted around a bit last night. May start with a cuban
Mmmmm, cuban...I could go for a sandwich
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 11:10:17 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.

Morning, Tony.  Chilly one here, relatively speaking.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:10:28 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Jersey herf tonight, eh?  Think you'll smoke any cigars?
LOL, probably not I'm just going to see Tony inhale a donut
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 11:11:05 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:12:54 AM
I wonder what Tony will smoke tonight, on second though who gives a shit? I can't wait to tour the humidor with Tony and listen to him ask questions about every cigar brand like he's never smoked before
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 11:19:10 AM
I wonder what Tony will smoke tonight, on second though who gives a shit? I can't wait to tour the humidor with Tony and listen to him ask questions about every cigar brand like he's never smoked before
LOL!  Can you record this for us?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 11:22:20 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 11:22:59 AM
Nice to see some adults return so the children would quit cutting pictures out of playboy magazine to jack off on.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 11:23:25 AM
Morning Joe
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 11:24:36 AM
Morning Joe

Hey there, Dave.  Trying to make this the world's shortest work day but we'll see.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 11:25:46 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
DAD!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 11:26:10 AM
Nice to see some adults return so the children would quit cutting pictures out of playboy magazine to jack off on.
Ohh sheesh - don't act like you didn't save all of those for later!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Threebean on January 15, 2015, 11:27:36 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Indeed.  All recovered from Tuesday's whiskey and pot pie adventure?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 11:29:39 AM
This place blows
That's definitely the general consensus.  Try http://www.joecigar.com/community/forums/thread/976831.aspx
Looks pretty good over there, this place is a slight upgrade but don't slip-up!
But they are a close knit group.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 11:29:56 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 11:31:36 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
LMAO!  We were just jealous cause you were having more fun!  We did have some concerns regarding the pot pie in the toaster though. :o
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 11:37:11 AM
This place blows
That's definitely the general consensus.  Try http://www.joecigar.com/community/forums/thread/976831.aspx
Looks pretty good over there, this place is a slight upgrade but don't slip-up!
But they are a close knit group.
Fuck em!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:37:24 AM
Nice to see some adults return so the children would quit cutting pictures out of playboy magazine to jack off on.
You can't jack off ON them, it ruins the surface
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:38:27 AM
Shaun, not sure you saw this but I'll let you know how they are when I win them  ;D

http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4852
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 11:40:27 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
DAD!
Good morning Shaun.... I hope you have all your ducks in a row.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 11:41:57 AM
Nice to see some adults return so the children would quit cutting pictures out of playboy magazine to jack off on.
Sears catalog here...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 11:48:04 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
DAD!
Good morning Shaun.... I hope you have all your ducks in a row.
Good morning so far - academic adviser meeting went well, now it's just time to focus on lunch ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 11:48:43 AM
Shaun, not sure you saw this but I'll let you know how they are when I win them  ;D

http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4852
That was cool 5 days ago ;)  Hopefully everyone used the link I posted so it got me extra entries into the drawing :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 11:53:39 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 11:54:36 AM
Nice to see some adults return so the children would quit cutting pictures out of playboy magazine to jack off on.
You can't jack off ON them, it ruins the surface
Thanks for that performance tip.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 11:55:46 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Indeed.  All recovered from Tuesday's whiskey and pot pie adventure?
Yes, I'm sort of back on track I think.  My friend doesn't understand that a few hours of partying takes me the rest of that night plus the following day to recover.  And the pot pie was good, "Marie Callender 16oz Chicken Pot Pie..."
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 11:56:18 AM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 11:57:07 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
So in what state did the warden find you when she got home?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:58:03 AM
Shaun, not sure you saw this but I'll let you know how they are when I win them  ;D

http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/caldwell/?lucky=4852
That was cool 5 days ago ;)  Hopefully everyone used the link I posted so it got me extra entries into the drawing :)
It was never cool
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 11:59:40 AM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
So in what state did the warden find you when she got home?
Altered?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 12:00:03 PM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
LMAO!  We were just jealous cause you were having more fun!  We did have some concerns regarding the pot pie in the toaster though. :o
It's a toaster oven.  I don't think your supposed to put stuff like that in them, but I was doing it for years before I read the directions and seen the warning.  The only thing that has ever caught fire in it was when I was frying chicken it it. But that was only once.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 12:01:03 PM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Indeed.  All recovered from Tuesday's whiskey and pot pie adventure?
Yes, I'm sort of back on track I think.  My friend doesn't understand that a few hours of partying takes me the rest of that night plus the following day to recover.  And the pot pie was good, "Marie Callender 16oz Chicken Pot Pie..."
Oh yeah She maikes the best pot pies, like those myself.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 12:01:29 PM
Nice to see some adults return so the children would quit cutting pictures out of playboy magazine to jack off on.
You can't jack off ON them, it ruins the surface
Thanks for that performance tip.
Nothing worse than sticky pages!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 12:02:07 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
Now I just need to work on lasting over 30seconds...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 12:05:03 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
Now I just need to work on lasting over 30seconds...
No, work on a quick recovery.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 12:05:39 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
Now I just need to work on lasting over 30seconds...
Good luck, something tells me it'd be 15 seconds and an apology
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 12:08:46 PM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
So in what state did the warden find you when she got home?
She was already sleeping all day in bed so she can go to work that night.  She took a sleeping pill so she was none the wiser.  As long as she stays in bed and doesn't go on one of her ambien adventures while my friend is here, everything is normally ok.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 12:15:38 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
Now I just need to work on lasting over 30seconds...
No, work on a quick recovery.
Haha, well played!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 12:16:10 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
Now I just need to work on lasting over 30seconds...
Good luck, something tells me it'd be 15 seconds and an apology
I should join her fan club or something - then I could go full-on stalker...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 12:18:08 PM
The Marlboro man died - at age 85.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/entertainment/feat-marlboro-man-darrell-winfield-obit/index.html
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:28:35 PM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
LMAO!  We were just jealous cause you were having more fun!  We did have some concerns regarding the pot pie in the toaster though. :o
It's a toaster oven.  I don't think your supposed to put stuff like that in them, but I was doing it for years before I read the directions and seen the warning.  The only thing that has ever caught fire in it was when I was frying chicken it it. But that was only once.
Increasingly sounding like you and the Mrs. are a match made in heaven!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:28:37 PM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
So in what state did the warden find you when she got home?
Altered?
That's kind of open to interpretation, don't you think?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 12:29:04 PM
The Marlboro man died - at age 85.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/15/entertainment/feat-marlboro-man-darrell-winfield-obit/index.html

Eventually the anti-smoking crowd is right.  Smoking kills!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:31:53 PM
[...]
...and that would be different?.......how?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 12:35:52 PM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
So in what state did the warden find you when she got home?
Altered?
That's kind of open to interpretation, don't you think?
I do
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:36:13 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that, nothin' at all!   ;D
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 12:36:25 PM
[...]
It would be Katy Perry instead of Tatuaje...Duh!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 12:36:28 PM
[...]
He could be arrested for something other than copyright violation.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 12:37:45 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 12:37:46 PM
Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
LMAO!  We were just jealous cause you were having more fun!  We did have some concerns regarding the pot pie in the toaster though. :o
It's a toaster oven.  I don't think your supposed to put stuff like that in them, but I was doing it for years before I read the directions and seen the warning.  The only thing that has ever caught fire in it was when I was frying chicken it it. But that was only once.
Increasingly sounding like you and the Mrs. are a match made in heaven!
We're complete opposites, which I do not recommend.  They say opposites attract, but that's a bunch of crap.  Life would have been allot easier if we would have been on the same page.  I think the only thing that has kept us together is, "she can be allot of fun and crazy."
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 12:40:53 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that, nothin' at all!   ;D
It's the JWack philosophy.  Choose "better" over "more."
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 12:47:15 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic

Bring a bunch. See where the night goes.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 12:48:41 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that, nothin' at all!   ;D
It's the JWack philosophy.  Choose "better" over "more."

Indeed!!! Morning, Bret. Though with women it's more "take what I can get" or "take it before they realize they're marrying down".
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:49:39 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:51:13 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that, nothin' at all!   ;D
It's the JWack philosophy.  Choose "better" over "more."

Indeed!!! Morning, Bret. Though with women it's more "take what I can get" or "take it before they realize they're marrying down".
Yea, there's that...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:52:12 PM
Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that, nothin' at all!   ;D
It's the JWack philosophy.  Choose "better" over "more."

Indeed!!! Morning, Bret. Though with women it's more "take what I can get" or "take it before they realize they're marrying down".
Yea, there's that...
...which they rectify with their midlife crisis.... :-X
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 12:55:27 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 01:00:00 PM
[...]
That is what CG says about his hand.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:01:04 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:01:39 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:04:56 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 01:05:08 PM
Now this sounds like some good education:

 San Antonio Cocktail Conference STARTS TODAY!

The San Antonio Cocktail Conference features top bartenders from all over the country in town to offer seminars and tastings. The conference has been named one of the best in America by Fodor's.

Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 01:14:12 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Yes,  Extra Large Maple-Bacon with a hole in the middle.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 01:16:02 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 01:17:57 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Is that the dumbest question you've asked here?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 01:18:54 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Yes,  Extra Large Maple-Bacon with a hole in the middle.
....well, it didn't start out with the hole....
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:22:15 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 01:25:39 PM
Roasted Chicken breast stuffed with mexican cornbread for lunch.  Pretty dang good.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 01:25:46 PM
http://www.koco.com/news/ohp-police-officer-shot-in-sentinel/30720766 (http://www.koco.com/news/ohp-police-officer-shot-in-sentinel/30720766)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 01:28:18 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
I always do!  LOL.  We never eat and probably should.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on January 15, 2015, 01:31:56 PM
It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 01:34:15 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?

Thought I read that that wasn't releasing until February...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 01:36:10 PM
It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Stay out of that Fighting Cock. :)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 01:36:57 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Yes,  Extra Large Maple-Bacon with a hole in the middle.
Absolutely!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 01:37:30 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
I always do!  LOL.  We never eat and probably should.
If there is one thing you need to do it is EAT! :o
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 01:40:13 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
I always do!  LOL.  We never eat and probably should.
If there is one thing you need to do it is EAT! :o
Amen.  I thought I had turned over a new leaf but in the last two weeks I began eating like crazy again.  Diet starts again tomorrow ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 01:42:10 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 01:43:17 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 01:45:16 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.
I think his question was rhetorical.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 01:45:28 PM
It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Stay out of that Fighting Cock. :)
Thought he might get a little Randy and have the other Fighting Cock get him in trouble for waking up sleeping beauty.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 01:46:49 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 01:49:15 PM
It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Stay out of that Fighting Cock. :)
Thought he might get a little Randy and have the other Fighting Cock get him in trouble for waking up sleeping beauty.
Or maybe with the mothers little helpers, she'd sleep through it....win/win!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:51:12 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?

Thought I read that that wasn't releasing until February...
Oh I thought/assumed i read they were shipping when the news came out. Probably didn't read far enough...O.C.D.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:53:47 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
No breaks, I need to smoke as much as possible LOL. Let me see what time I can leave
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:55:02 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 01:55:41 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.
Hey it works for everybody else, figured I'd try it..........douche!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 02:03:41 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 02:04:35 PM
Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.
That's usually my MO.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 02:06:16 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Yes, it's been there as long as I can remember and it's good
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 02:12:46 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 02:14:05 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?
Pie for a snack sounds good to me....don't know what Antnee's definition of a snack is however.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: jswaykos on January 15, 2015, 02:14:17 PM
Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 02:25:07 PM
Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Tuesday Joe have a godo weekend
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 02:28:53 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?
Pie for a snack sounds good to me....don't know what Antnee's definition of a snack is however.
something along these lines for Tony a little snack between smokes.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 02:30:02 PM
Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Joe
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 02:30:40 PM
[...]
That looks phenomenal
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 02:31:41 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 02:33:39 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 02:37:44 PM
Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Mr. JWacky, have a good weekend.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on January 15, 2015, 02:38:20 PM
Now I want a PIZZA
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 02:47:45 PM
Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Mr. JWacky, have a good weekend.
See ya Joe and Biebs!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 02:48:58 PM
Now I want a PIZZA
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
What brings you by?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on January 15, 2015, 02:50:35 PM
Now I want a PIZZA
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
What brings you by?
i got tomorrow, still at work, just doin my lurk. that pizza burger thing looked good.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2015, 02:56:13 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 02:57:24 PM
So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?
Sorry bro, they are kicking my ass at work.  Plain pie is fine but I wanted to buy since I'm showing up empty handed.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 02:58:36 PM
Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 03:01:55 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2015, 03:04:24 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 03:09:11 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 03:18:01 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2015, 03:18:19 PM
Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
Sheesh!
Indeed!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 03:20:55 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 03:23:10 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
What time will you be there?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2015, 03:24:49 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
What about Non-John?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2015, 03:25:24 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
What time will you be there?
If I leave now...
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 03:29:26 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 03:30:48 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
What time will you be there?
If I leave now...
If you leave now, we'll get there right around the same time.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 03:36:58 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.
Pacific Time?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 03:38:03 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.
Sheesh - if Tony is there before 5 buy the man a jelly filled donut!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: razgueado on January 15, 2015, 03:40:28 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Quality, not quantity.
What time will you be there?
If I leave now...
You could be out of the country before they catch up to you.

Hiya, Mikey.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 15, 2015, 03:46:01 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
What about Non-John?
Yup, him too, but he won't be there tonight
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2015, 03:51:18 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.
Pacific Time?
EFST!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 03:52:04 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.
Pacific Time?
Would that be so bad?
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 03:54:18 PM
In honor of Oy gracing us with his presence today, we've reached 18!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 04:00:38 PM
It is 56 degrees and sunny out I think I will go home and maybe have a smoke.   You Jersey Boys enjoy your herf and pizza.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 04:01:40 PM
It is 56 degrees and sunny out I think I will go home and maybe have a smoke.   You Jersey Boys enjoy your herf and pizza.
Thanks, brother.  Enjoy your smoke too.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: sfish on January 15, 2015, 04:10:53 PM
Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.
Wackend!
That's funny.
Sounds like you got some big plans for tonight.  Quite the guest list.  Hiya Tony.
Actually, it's the usual suspects.  Hiya back, Mikey.
No, we'll have a new fish in the pond.  You and Mike met him two years ago at CFest....John, with his son John, remember?
I remember him well.  Looking forward to it.  Hoping to be there before 5.
Maybe you should get the pizza then
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 15, 2015, 04:31:06 PM
CG87 out - off to Target and then home to do homework...maybe a smoke later if I am lucky.  Have a good night all!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 05:24:53 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/15/f0d076d4818c3eb260b6be8fa16d003b.jpg)

I was the first one here.  Ha!
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 06:06:18 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/15/f0d076d4818c3eb260b6be8fa16d003b.jpg)

I was the first one here.  Ha!
Congratulations!!!  For that they should buy the pizza.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 06:07:24 PM
I just took the dogs for a mile walk and enjoyed a CyB along the way.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on January 15, 2015, 06:13:58 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/15/f0d076d4818c3eb260b6be8fa16d003b.jpg)

I was the first one here.  Ha!
Damn, you was on time!  Will wonders never cease.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 08:05:05 PM
(http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/15/1b947526367ceca8b30c29ae700fa23a.jpg)

Second smoke gets the AFoC seal of approval.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 15, 2015, 08:22:16 PM
Must be worth trying.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 11:31:22 PM
Must be worth trying.
If you were referring to the Diesel Uncut, yes it absolutely is.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 11:42:52 PM
Now I'm gonna have to dig around the humi to look for that Diesel Hair of the Dog.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: SLY on January 15, 2015, 11:50:27 PM
Now I'm gonna have to dig around the humi to look for that Diesel Hair of the Dog.
Hi Tony, read up on banter.  Can't wait to hear about your Jersey herf. I met with our little cigar club (VA Dave - CFest) and had a LAdC (5.5x60?) and am finishing up with a corona Diesel HotDog - enjoying it very much.
Title: Re: 1/15/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 15, 2015, 11:57:18 PM
Now I'm gonna have to dig around the humi to look for that Diesel Hair of the Dog.
Hi Tony, read up on banter.  Can't wait to hear about your Jersey herf. I met with our little cigar club (VA Dave - CFest) and had a LAdC (5.5x60?) and am finishing up with a corona Diesel HotDog - enjoying it very much.
Good evening, SLY.  Not all that much to tell ya.  Good guys, good smokes, good drinks, great time!  We started with some Macallan 25 and went from there.  I only smoked two; Estaban Carrera Connecticut 12 year aged followed by the new Diesel Uncut.  Really loved the Diesel and will buy more.