CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 10, 2017, 12:00:37 AM

Title: 9/10/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on September 10, 2017, 12:00:37 AM
Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 05:14:38 AM
predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 05:44:46 AM
predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 05:45:38 AM
Morning Folks!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 05:48:35 AM
EYE OF IRMA ABOUT TO MOVE ACROSS THE LOWER FLORIDA KEYS...

       Update:  eye of Irma is approaching the Keys now

Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 05:50:20 AM
predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!
of course. over 13 million people evacuated with no place to go. Irma in the gulf is the worst place she could be for us here. glad I got pictures of Yankeetown when I moved here, it may get wiped out of Florida.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 05:50:47 AM
Live Radar @ 5:49 am ET
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 05:51:56 AM
talking 80+ mph winds late afternoon as the outter bands start hitting us.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 05:52:24 AM
predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!
of course. over 13 million people evacuated with no place to go. Irma in the gulf is the worst place she could be for us here. glad I got pictures of Yankeetown when I moved here, it may get wiped out of Florida.
Key West and most of the lower Keys will be waxed in the next couple of hours.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 05:57:05 AM
it's going to be an adventure.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 05:59:23 AM
predicting 6-8 storm surge for Yankeetown area. going inland with the lady and her critters. redhead is in Maryland safe and sound. mom and daughter park ladies are hunkered down but may move to a shelter by the afternoon, golf cart girl is inland.

thunderstorms moving in around 6am as Irma's outter bands reaching out.

EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning Dean, stay safe!
of course. over 13 million people evacuated with no place to go. Irma in the gulf is the worst place she could be for us here. glad I got pictures of Yankeetown when I moved here, it may get wiped out of Florida.
Key West and most of the lower Keys will be waxed in the next couple of hours.
yeah, weather news channels everywhere predicting the worst.

we were warned.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 06:28:35 AM
IMHO, place sounds rather sick'O to me.

Redneck Heaven, San Antonio's newest 'breastaurant,' is now open
Its grand opening will double as an 'Anything But Clothes' party

http://www.chron.com/food/restaurants/article/San-Antonio-s-newest-breastaurant-Redneck-12180255.php
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 06:28:46 AM
I think I'm going to put a dent in my cigars today.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 06:30:24 AM
IMHO, place sounds rather sick'O to me.

Redneck Heaven, San Antonio's newest 'breastaurant,' is now open
Its grand opening will double as an 'Anything But Clothes' party

http://www.chron.com/food/restaurants/article/San-Antonio-s-newest-breastaurant-Redneck-12180255.php
Hmmmm, no thanks.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 06:31:16 AM
I think I'm going to put a dent in my cigars today.
Might as well, you got plenty of coffee and ginger ale?
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 06:40:49 AM
I think I'm going to put a dent in my cigars today.
Might as well, you got plenty of coffee and ginger ale?
I most certainly do, and my big ass Flamingo float.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 07:14:36 AM
did you delete your floating and smoking post?
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 07:18:40 AM
did you delete your floating and smoking post?
I think I accidentally did somehow

Edit:  fixed it
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 07:20:05 AM
I think I'm going to put a dent in my cigars today.
Might as well, you got plenty of coffee and ginger ale?
I most certainly do, and my big ass Flamingo float.
Hurricane Dean'O Float'n & Smok'n
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 07:39:49 AM
I think I'm going to put a dent in my cigars today.
Might as well, you got plenty of coffee and ginger ale?
I most certainly do, and my big ass Flamingo float.
Hurricane Dean'O Float'n & Smok'n
thanks Dave. if the water gets high enough I may be able to get a picture of me floating around in the Big Pink Flamingo.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 07:41:35 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 08:44:46 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 08:45:32 AM
Morning HunkeredDownFlamingoDean and TimeToHitTheRoadDave.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 08:46:31 AM
Today is Sunday, Sept. 10, the 253rd day of 2017. There are 112 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On September 10, 1813, an American naval force commanded by Oliver H. Perry defeated the British in the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812. (Afterward, Perry sent the message, "We have met the enemy and they are ours.")

On this date:

In 1608, John Smith was elected president of the Jamestown colony council in Virginia.

In 1846, Elias Howe received a patent for his sewing machine.

In 1919, New York City welcomed home Gen. John J. Pershing and 25,000 soldiers who'd served in the U.S. First Division during World War I.

In 1935, Sen. Huey P. Long died in Baton Rouge two days after being shot in the Louisiana state Capitol, allegedly by Dr. Carl Weiss.

In 1939, Canada declared war on Germany.

In 1945, Vidkun Quisling was sentenced to death in Norway for collaborating with the Nazis (he was executed by firing squad in October 1945).

In 1955, the Western series "Gunsmoke," starring James Arness as Marshal Matt Dillon, began a 20-season run on CBS-TV.

In 1963, 20 black students entered Alabama public schools following a standoff between federal authorities and Gov. George C. Wallace.

In 1977, convicted murderer Hamida Djandoubi, a Tunisian immigrant, became the last person to date to be executed by the guillotine in France.

In 1979, four Puerto Rican nationalists imprisoned for a 1954 attack on the U.S. House of Representatives and a 1950 attempt on the life of President Harry S. Truman were freed from prison after being granted clemency by President Jimmy Carter.

In 1987, Pope John Paul II arrived in Miami, where he was welcomed by President Ronald Reagan and first lady Nancy Reagan as he began a 10-day tour of the United States.

In 1991, the Senate Judiciary Committee opened hearings on the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 08:50:32 AM
Ten years ago: Gen. David Petraeus, the top American commander in Iraq, told Congress he envisioned the withdrawal of roughly 30,000 U.S. troops by the summer of 2008, saying the surge in U.S. troops had met its military objectives "in large measure." Academy Award-winning actress Jane Wyman, 90, died in Palm Springs, California.

Five years ago: An airstrike killed al-Qaida's No. 2 leader in Yemen along with six others traveling with him in a breakthrough for U.S.-backed efforts to cripple the terror network's operations in the impoverished Arab nation. Chicago teachers began a seven-day strike, idling nearly 400,000 students in the nation's third-largest school district. Andy Murray became the first British man since 1936 to capture a Grand Slam title, beating defending champion Novak Djokovic (NOH'-vak JOH'-kuh-vich), 7-6 (10), 7-5, 2-6, 3-6, 6-2 to win the U.S. Open in five grueling sets.

One year ago: John Hinckley Jr., the man who tried to assassinate President Ronald Reagan in 1981, was released from a Washington mental hospital for good. Angelique Kerber won her first U.S. Open title and the second Grand Slam trophy of her breakthrough season, beating Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 4-6, 6-4.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 08:51:06 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Philip Baker Hall is 86. Actor Greg Mullavey is 84. Jazz vibraphonist Roy Ayers is 77. Actor Tom Ligon is 77. Singer Danny Hutton (Three Dog Night) is 75. Singer Jose Feliciano is 72. Actress Judy Geeson is 69. Former Canadian first lady Margaret Trudeau is 69. Political commentator Bill O'Reilly is 68. Rock musician Joe Perry (Aerosmith) is 67. Actress Amy Irving is 64. Actor-director Clark Johnson is 63. Country singer Rosie Flores is 61. Actress Kate Burton is 60. Movie director Chris Columbus is 59. Actor Colin Firth is 57. Rock singer-musician David Lowery (Cracker) is 57. Actor Sean O'Bryan is 54. Actor Raymond Cruz is 53. Baseball Hall of Famer Randy Johnson is 54. Rock musician Robin Goodridge (Bush) is 52. Rock musician Stevie D. (Buckcherry) is 51. Rock singer-musician Miles Zuniga (Fastball) is 51. Actress Nina Repeta (NY'-nuh ruh-PEHT'-ah) is 50. Rapper Big Daddy Kane is 49. Movie director Guy Ritchie is 49. Actor Johnathan Schaech (shehk) is 48. Contemporary Christian singer Sara Groves is 45. Actor Ryan Phillippe (FIHL'-ih-pee) is 43. Actor Kyle Bornheimer is 42. Actor Jacob Young is 38. Rock musician Mikey Way (My Chemical Romance) is 37. Olympic bronze medal figure skater Timothy Goebel is 37. Ballerina Misty Copeland is 35. Rock musician Matthew Followill (Kings of Leon) is 33. Singer Ashley Monroe (Pistol Annies) is 31. Singer Sanjaya Malakar ("American Idol") is 28. Actor Chandler Massey is 27. Actress Hannah Hodson is 26. Actor Gabriel Bateman is 13.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 08:52:04 AM
Thought for Today: "History is the great dust-heap ... a pageant and not a philosophy." - Augustine Birrell, English author and statesman (1850-1933).
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 09:03:56 AM
Signs, signs.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 09:15:02 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 09:26:20 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 09:27:57 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
Good Luck to y'all, best thing to do, but shoot the damn pissums.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 09:29:17 AM
Morning Sign Man Travellin Dave, I liked that Cantore one.  That guy is such a douche bag!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 09:29:27 AM
Good football Saturday!  Clemson and Georgia won, Notre Dame and Ohio State won.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 09:30:26 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 09:30:44 AM
Time to walk the dogs then start packing up at the hotel .

There has to be an end to this chit sooner or later!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 09:31:25 AM
Morning Sign Man Travellin Dave, I liked that Cantore one.  That guy is such a douche bag!
I think that was Nick's Seafood in Cedar Key.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 09:32:10 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.

Post status updates and post often!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 10, 2017, 09:35:55 AM
Good morning, storm chasers.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 09:50:01 AM
Good football Saturday!  Clemson and Georgia won, Notre Dame and Ohio State won.
What did ND and OSU win yesterday, a bushel of crying towels?
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 09:51:12 AM
Morning Daves, Mr Mayor, and StayAheadOfTheStormDean.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 10, 2017, 09:58:37 AM
Morning Daves, Mr Mayor, and StayAheadOfTheStormDean.
Howdy, Mark. We've got a cool fall morning going here. Trying to figure out what to do with my day. What's in store for you?
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 10:06:46 AM
Morning Daves, Mr Mayor, and StayAheadOfTheStormDean.
Howdy, Mark. We've got a cool fall morning going here. Trying to figure out what to do with my day. What's in store for you?
Heading to church and then the office. So pretty exciting.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 10:23:36 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.

Post status updates and post often!
I will do the best I can. We are the only ones left in the neighborhood.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 10, 2017, 10:24:51 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.

Post status updates and post often!
I will do the best I can. We are the only ones left in the neighborhood.
Been watching on the news. Crazy situation. Please be careful, Dean.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 10:48:42 AM
not funny.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 10, 2017, 11:26:59 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.

Post status updates and post often!
I will do the best I can. We are the only ones left in the neighborhood.
Don't leave us wondering.  Keep the flamingo handy.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 11:30:54 AM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.

Post status updates and post often!
I will do the best I can. We are the only ones left in the neighborhood.
Don't leave us wondering.  Keep the flamingo handy.
If you don't hear from me in 7 days I've died and want my 'naked redheads'.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 11:55:18 AM
a ways away yet, wind and rains picking up.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 12:07:37 PM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.

Post status updates and post often!
I will do the best I can. We are the only ones left in the neighborhood.
Don't leave us wondering.  Keep the flamingo handy.
If you don't hear from me in 7 days I've died and want my 'naked redheads'.
No reason to wait till you die!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 12:08:11 PM
a ways away yet, wind and rains picking up.
Hope you got an umbrella in case the roof blows off ;)
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on September 10, 2017, 12:17:37 PM
Flamingos can fly
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 10, 2017, 12:36:04 PM
local news just reported that Cedar Key may end up completely under water as will Yankeetown due to an 8-16 foot storm surge!
Sounds fortuitous that you moved out.
I'm bugging out with the lady, dogs, and pissums. the CAT 2-3 winds now have me worried.
You have someplace to go to?
Just my place inland. I am 32' on higher ground and no trees.

Post status updates and post often!
I will do the best I can. We are the only ones left in the neighborhood.
Don't leave us wondering.  Keep the flamingo handy.
If you don't hear from me in 7 days I've died and want my 'naked redheads'.
As to naked redheads, to each man his own.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 10, 2017, 01:52:15 PM
Flamingos can fly
Fly away Dean the Snow Flamingo!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 02:14:32 PM
REO Riding the Storm Out playing here.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 02:35:29 PM
I am the little blue dot.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 02:40:14 PM
I am the little blue dot.
Well you are in the green so keep the music going!  You got to service?
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 10, 2017, 03:17:10 PM
I am the little blue dot.
They got a cream to treat the blue dot.  Just sayin'…
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 04:19:59 PM
I am the little blue dot.
Well you are in the green so keep the music going!  You got to service?
that yellow is coming quick.
surprised tv and internet still on.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 04:36:28 PM
The mayor of our town just made an announcement that it should hit us around 3 o'clock in the morning for approximately six hours 10 to 12 foot flood surge.
Catching the eye in Naples now, 130 mph gusts.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 05:07:58 PM
the message came out wrong, reads as follows:

The mayor of Inglis just made an announcement that it should hit us around 3 o'clock in the morning for approximately six hours 10 to 12 foot flood surge and also up to 90 mph winds.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 05:43:02 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 06:12:02 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on September 10, 2017, 06:18:05 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
I have someone here to hold them for me.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 06:26:33 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
I have someone here to hold them for me.
History says She will be pissed off at you by the time the storm gets there.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on September 10, 2017, 06:35:06 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
I have someone here to hold them for me.
hes doing a great job
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 06:59:45 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
I have someone here to hold them for me.
hes doing a great job
Haha!   Evening, Oy.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 10, 2017, 07:35:56 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
I have someone here to hold them for me.
Keeps them in her purse.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 07:43:52 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
I have someone here to hold them for me.
Keeps them in her purse.
No not everyone's coconuts are managed the CB way.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 07:45:31 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 10, 2017, 07:58:47 PM
15 hours away and winds peaking to 78 mph by 2 am tomorrow.
Hold on to your coconuts!
I have someone here to hold them for me.
Keeps them in her purse.
No not everyone's coconuts are managed the CB way.
Really?
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on September 10, 2017, 07:59:09 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
Yo Marky Mark!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 08:05:42 PM
Storm is weakening, Dean may live.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 10, 2017, 08:57:00 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 08:59:50 PM
Storm is weakening, Dean may live.
Good to hear, though I was hoping to see him featured in a weather related news story.  "Breaking news, shirtless cigar smoking man in flamingo float waves off rescuers, asks only for dry matches".
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 09:01:30 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
That grillin' duty wore you out, eh?  See ya in the AM.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 09:03:04 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 09:20:23 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.
And I am in the bed watching dem Cowboys!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 10, 2017, 09:21:08 PM
Storm is weakening, Dean may live.
Good to hear, though I was hoping to see him featured in a weather related news story.  "Breaking news, shirtless cigar smoking man in flamingo float waves off rescuers, asks only for dry matches".
LMFAO
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 10, 2017, 09:49:32 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
That grillin' duty wore you out, eh?  See ya in the AM.
It did wear me out, you're right. I'll have to post about the grease fire I had to put out, tomorrow.

Really turning in now.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 09:52:53 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
That grillin' duty wore you out, eh?  See ya in the AM.
It did wear me out, you're right. I'll have to post about the grease fire I had to put out, tomorrow.

Really turning in now.
Sweet dreams, GreaseFireTony.  This Diesel is nubbed, time for me to turn in as well.
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Threebean on September 10, 2017, 09:54:33 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.
And I am in the bed watching dem Cowboys!
Best of luck with the moving activities tomorrow.  Better you then me, brother!
Title: Re: 9/10/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 10, 2017, 10:03:47 PM
Evening CB and FlamingoDean.  3 Reynas and water on this very pleasant Sunday evening.
I just went out to move the car and it's absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm getting ready to hit the hay though because I'm exhausted AND I have a very early morning conference call mañana.
In the meantime I'm moving on to a Diesel corona to close out the weekend.
think I'll go with an Illusione Rothchild.