Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2019, 03:05:53 PM »

In the man cave with a GoTF toro.

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2019, 03:06:34 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2019, 03:27:08 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
Buh-bye!

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2019, 03:37:17 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
And Austin

« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2019, 03:44:16 PM »

I'm looking at a Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary toro for my commute smoke. It's been a while since I've smoked one.

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2019, 03:54:15 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
And Austin
Mostly commies coming here. Though one could argue commies are a riffraff subset.

« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:29 PM »

I'm looking at a Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary toro for my commute smoke. It's been a while since I've smoked one.
Same for this GoTF.  Was out until that recent sampler deal.  Plus 25 inbound from that great sis deal, so I'm pretty well set on those.

« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2019, 03:57:38 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
And Austin
Mostly commies coming here. Though one could argue commies are a riffraff subset.
The ones coming here are usually one pill shy of croaking  from old age, NY, NJ, MA, OH and CT for the most part.

« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2019, 04:40:15 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
And Austin
Mostly commies coming here. Though one could argue commies are a riffraff subset.
The ones coming here are usually one pill shy of dying from old age, NY, NJ, MA, OH and CT for the most part.
I'm not surprised.  My college roommate was "retired" by his employer of almost 40 yrs and moved from Rochester, NY to Hilton Head a year ago.  He says his new neighborhood is filled with people from where he lived in NJ and NY.

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2019, 04:45:23 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
And Austin
Mostly commies coming here. Though one could argue commies are a riffraff subset.
The ones coming here are usually one pill shy of croaking  from old age, NY, NJ, MA, OH and CT for the most part.
On a related topic you'll be proud to know Austin is now the most traffic congested city in the state and #14 in the US.  Woo-hoo!

« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2019, 04:47:22 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
And Austin
Mostly commies coming here. Though one could argue commies are a riffraff subset.
The ones coming here are usually one pill shy of croaking  from old age, NY, NJ, MA, OH and CT for the most part.
On a related topic you'll be proud to know Austin is now the most traffic congested city in the state and #14 in the US.  Woo-hoo!
And gonna get worse too

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2019, 06:10:46 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
Thank goodness. We're trying to keep the riffraff out.
It's working, they're going to SC and FL.
And Austin
Mostly commies coming here. Though one could argue commies are a riffraff subset.
The ones coming here are usually one pill shy of croaking  from old age, NY, NJ, MA, OH and CT for the most part.
On a related topic you'll be proud to know Austin is now the most traffic congested city in the state and #14 in the US.  Woo-hoo!
And gonna get worse too
Naw, your boy Mayor Adler says instead of adding lanes or other improvements to the roads we'll get mass transit.  It'll work great!

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2019, 06:17:31 PM »

I'm looking at a Perdomo Champagne 10th Anniversary toro for my commute smoke. It's been a while since I've smoked one.
Fuller bodied than I remembered. Still a quality Perdomo. I'm getting a salty and slightly bitter component. Ash fell off (about 1.25") right before I snapped the photo.

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2019, 08:12:01 PM »

Let's go for 7!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8