Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2017, 05:41:38 PM »

Evening Mayor, study hall closed for the day?

« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2017, 05:42:58 PM »

I had to come home a fuk with this damn swimming pool for an hour, sheesh used my cigar time up.

« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2017, 05:44:40 PM »

If you ever wake up,one morning just needing  to do the stupidest thing in your life just call a pool company and put one in.  It is at least 5 times stupider than getting married!

« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2017, 05:47:27 PM »

That Fuk'n Tim the Tool Man is so damn funny it is unbelievable.  Yesterday was the first time in ages I have watched it and I had forgotten just how good the earlier years of that show are.

« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2017, 05:52:16 PM »

Kuba Kuba!

« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2017, 06:15:28 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2017, 06:30:16 PM »

If you ever wake up,one morning just needing  to do the stupidest thing in your life just call a pool company and put one in.  It is at least 5 times stupider than getting married!
Cold and pretty windy up here, guess it had not quite made it down your way yet. High won't make it out of the 30's tomorrow.

« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2017, 06:59:42 PM »

If you ever wake up,one morning just needing  to do the stupidest thing in your life just call a pool company and put one in.  It is at least 5 times stupider than getting married!
Cold and pretty windy up here, guess it had not quite made it down your way yet. High won't make it out of the 30's tomorrow.
60 when I left my office and 41 here now, started cooling off quickly around 5:00.  Wind is blowing out if the NE also.

« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2017, 08:02:54 PM »

If you ever wake up,one morning just needing  to do the stupidest thing in your life just call a pool company and put one in.  It is at least 5 times stupider than getting married!
Cold and pretty windy up here, guess it had not quite made it down your way yet. High won't make it out of the 30's tomorrow.
Same with us.  Snow should be starting soon.

« Reply #234 on: January 05, 2017, 08:10:02 PM »

Uncle Lee and a coffee for the evening, just saw the boy off for Baltimore.  Left a day early to get in before the snow in the Carolina's on Friday night.  He got a ticket so will be heading to Tampa for the game on Monday.  Good times!

« Reply #235 on: January 05, 2017, 08:14:58 PM »

What you can do with the cost of  a current National Championship ticket:

http://thetab.com/us/clemson/2017/01/05/buy-price-national-championship-ticket-1504

« Reply #236 on: January 05, 2017, 08:38:20 PM »

Uncle Lee and a coffee for the evening, just saw the boy off for Baltimore.  Left a day early to get in before the snow in the Carolina's on Friday night.  He got a ticket so will be heading to Tampa for the game on Monday.  Good times!
How's that Uncle Lee?

« Reply #237 on: January 05, 2017, 08:49:18 PM »

Uncle Lee and a coffee for the evening, just saw the boy off for Baltimore.  Left a day early to get in before the snow in the Carolina's on Friday night.  He got a ticket so will be heading to Tampa for the game on Monday.  Good times!
How's that Uncle Lee?
Not near my favorite Room 101.  Solid construction.  Flavor profile along the lines of Davidoff...not necessarily in my profile range, but pleasant enough for a $4 cigar.

« Reply #238 on: January 05, 2017, 08:49:48 PM »

Uncle Lee and a coffee for the evening, just saw the boy off for Baltimore.  Left a day early to get in before the snow in the Carolina's on Friday night.  He got a ticket so will be heading to Tampa for the game on Monday.  Good times!
How's that Uncle Lee?
Not near my favorite Room 101.  Solid construction.  Flavor profile along the lines of Davidoff...not necessarily in my profile range, but pleasant enough for a $4 cigar.
Bean likes them a lot.

« Reply #239 on: January 05, 2017, 08:56:43 PM »

Uncle Lee and a coffee for the evening, just saw the boy off for Baltimore.  Left a day early to get in before the snow in the Carolina's on Friday night.  He got a ticket so will be heading to Tampa for the game on Monday.  Good times!
How's that Uncle Lee?
Not near my favorite Room 101.  Solid construction.  Flavor profile along the lines of Davidoff...not necessarily in my profile range, but pleasant enough for a $4 cigar.
Bean likes them a lot.
Yeah but what does that mean?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18