Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2017, 11:19:34 PM »

Uncle Lee and a coffee for the evening, just saw the boy off for Baltimore.  Left a day early to get in before the snow in the Carolina's on Friday night.  He got a ticket so will be heading to Tampa for the game on Monday.  Good times!
How's that Uncle Lee?
Not near my favorite Room 101.  Solid construction.  Flavor profile along the lines of Davidoff...not necessarily in my profile range, but pleasant enough for a $4 cigar.
$3.50 cigar, you mean.
That sounds like a fantastic deal. Do tell.
Remember the old Clown Car Samplers at CI.  They have one up, and sorta tempted.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/115823/ajs-clown-car-corona-sampler/#p-235259
Edit: Free ship code needed, though.
You can add some raspberry thumbprint cookies, currently jamming, in order to get your free shipping.
Thanks for the heads up, but not a huge fan of those.  I'll leave the sampler in the cart, you never know when Ogie will drop a fresh FS code.
"Wreath" no longer working?
Nope. Tried it. And "fall" and a few others.
Yeah, I just tried it too.

« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2017, 11:22:03 PM »

Well I wouldn't advise buying the current deal in order to get your free shipping.

« Reply #257 on: January 05, 2017, 11:23:56 PM »

18
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]