Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Hazzuh time.

California wants to secede from the US. so if they do become their own country can we declare war on them and take over their country?
Sorry, only Texas can do that.
Besides, isn't Cali already separate?
Not remotely enough to suit my preference.
we could give California to house all the illegal aliens.
Wait, don't they already?
No, we have a more than "our fair share" in Texas.  But I like that plan, and since TX went Trump and CA went Hillary, we'll get our part of the wall built first, and by default CA will be the remaining illegals sanctuary.
Was listening to the news last night in the airport lounge with Cali folks saying how much better they are, knowing how to "live in harmony" as minorities are actually a majority.  Other states that don't have their deep understanding went for Trump.
Did you ask them how their deep understanding explains the exodus of the earning class to those other states?
Doesn't matter, just tax the hell out of the ones you have left.
So California is just the New Jersey of the west?
There are similarities.  Bookend shape too...just a tad smaller.

Have a good one Dave.

[...]
New Jersey may be the California of the East.
Well, some differences.

We don't pump gas.  There is a difference.
But now that Christie bumped taxes by 23 cents a gallon, maybe that will change as well.

A Southern California man who was running for re-election as Oceanside city treasurer successfully defeated his opponent Tuesday, despite having died over a month ago.
But did he vote for himself?
I've been to Oceanside....he would probably do a good job there.

A Southern California man who was running for re-election as Oceanside city treasurer successfully defeated his opponent Tuesday, despite having died over a month ago.
But did he vote for himself?
I've been to Oceanside....he would probably do a good job there.
“Even though Gary passed away, he is still better qualified than she is,” a city councilman said of his challenger.

[...]

Sure we can, we just aren't allowed to by law.....

[...]
We don't have Giant redwoods, our ocean is on the eastern side of the state,
 but our city rats are probably bigger.

[...]
Governor Christie?

[...]
Is that a question of rat or redwood?

DOW closed up +218.19 to record high of 18,807.88

Thanks Donald
(or should I still be thanking O'bummer as he is still in office?)

Where the heck is everybody today?  It's not a weekend.

USA Today Headline:

"White evangelicals just elected a thrice-married blasphemer"

Nope, no bitterness there....

Where the heck is everybody today?  It's not a weekend.
It's getting close.

Where the heck is everybody today?  It's not a weekend.
It's getting close.
I was napping.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7