Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2016, 07:28:38 AM »

@ Short Stack - guess this might confirm your observations of this years biker crowd.  My son said they arrested a record number of them this year, cops said a lot more problems than usual - but you will not see it on the news.

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2016, 07:41:39 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2016, 07:43:25 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2016, 07:43:45 AM »

Morning Dean.

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2016, 07:44:25 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
Yesterday it was his ankles, today his back....... sooner or later it will be the DAWG, just a matter of time.

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2016, 07:48:03 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2016, 07:52:37 AM »

Guess we are going to have to figure out how to set up a GOFUNDME for the Mayor a new Cell Phone so he can maintain the site.
I'll be fine. Just have to figure out if i buy 2nd hand, new, change providers, etc.

Good morning again, fellas.

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2016, 07:55:07 AM »

Guess we are going to have to figure out how to set up a GOFUNDME for the Mayor a new Cell Phone so he can maintain the site.
I'll be fine. Just have to figure out if i buy 2nd hand, new, change providers, etc.

Good morning again, fellas.
Morning NoPhoneMayor

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2016, 07:56:09 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2016, 07:57:50 AM »

good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
Well we will send flowers to your funeral

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2016, 08:02:12 AM »

OK boys, that's it for me. Gots ta run.

« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2016, 08:03:13 AM »

Another warm, cloudy and humid day it looks like, so Un-Austinatious!

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2016, 08:03:31 AM »

OK boys, that's it for me. Gots ta run.
Have a good day Mayor.

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2016, 08:05:34 AM »

I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13