Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/25/2015
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2015, 04:15:43 PM »

As tempted as I am to buy a bunch of Dr. Kocher infused cigars, I'm gonna pass.  Instead I'll light up this SL Oval corona and make my way over to SOMERVILLE.  Later!

See ya, Tony. Don't forget the pie.

« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2015, 04:20:30 PM »

As tempted as I am to buy a bunch of Dr. Kocher infused cigars, I'm gonna pass.  Instead I'll light up this SL Oval corona and make my way over to SOMERVILLE.  Later!
Try to stay out of trouble.  You're runnin' with a wild crowd.  Could even be some two fisted seegar smoking.  Enjoy!

« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2015, 05:46:09 PM »

Testicle chomping fish from Amazon found in New Jersey lake.

« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2015, 06:07:12 PM »

Testicle chomping fish from Amazon found in New Jersey lake.
Figures it would pick NJ.  That mouth is way to small for Texas balls.

« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2015, 06:08:34 PM »

Testicle chomping fish from Amazon found in New Jersey lake.
The bolt cutter!  Introduced into New Guinea where they promptly ate everthing and now they're going after the natives' "nuts" and we're not talking about the ones that fall out of the trees.

« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2015, 06:09:06 PM »

Testicle chomping fish from Amazon found in New Jersey lake.
Figures it would pick NJ.  That mouth is way to small for Texas balls.
Plenty big enough to eat da beans.

« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2015, 06:49:02 PM »

Testicle chomping fish from Amazon found in New Jersey lake.
The bolt cutter!  Introduced into New Guinea where they promptly ate everthing and now they're going after the natives' "nuts" and we're not talking about the ones that fall out of the trees.
Plenty of those in New Joisey!

« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2015, 06:50:43 PM »

These gurks are reminding me time vamanos.  Hope the herfin' crew is behaving themselves.  But probably not.

« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2015, 08:35:07 PM »

These gurks are reminding me time vamanos.  Hope the herfin' crew is behaving themselves.  But probably not.
LOL avoiding the noise ordinances would be about it unless there is a bullshit limit.

« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2015, 09:27:22 PM »

These gurks are reminding me time vamanos.  Hope the herfin' crew is behaving themselves.  But probably not.
LOL avoiding the noise ordinances would be about it unless there is a bullshit limit.
Two foot deep and rising - the BS that is.

« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2015, 10:00:47 PM »

You catch some of those V samplers CB?

« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2015, 10:53:17 PM »

The herf went splendidly.  Good smokes, libations and company.  Sorry to say there were no white whale sightings.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2015, 11:38:46 PM »

The herf went splendidly.  Good smokes, libations and company.  Sorry to say there were no white whale sightings.
Glad to hear it, Tony.  How was the meatball/bacon/pepperoni pizza? The Southern Tier?
I had a 1.5 hour herf with NoVA Dave (CFest), two of his brothers-in-law (great guys), and a workmate of his, outside of a World of Biers ... had the Sierra Summer Camp Black Jack (?) and a nice Casa Magna Colorado CG ... then a friend invited me to share dinner with him and an older friend ... al fresco dining at a fine restaurant on the brick sidewalk of the Old Town of the colonial seaport of Alexandria, VA.  Great food, slight sprinkles which was pleasant in cooling us off, and the heavy rain held off until we were in our respective cars heading home ... then all heck broke loose ... was on a multiple lane road near the airport and along the Potomac (GW Parkway) known for its ponding, and no place to pull over ... can't stop or you'll be rear-ended ... but the fastest setting of the windshield wipers wasn't enough and at times couldn't even see the road ... prayed like heck and made it home safely ... Only been driving in one worse storm.  Anyway ... pulled the trigger on the Murcielagos ... turned out I had an account there at Atlantic from about 4 years ago (though I'm on their e-mail list).

« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2015, 11:51:09 PM »

[...]

No pepperoni on the pizza but it was very good.  Two great beers were had tonight also; Southern Tier Choklat Oranj and DuClaw's Dirty Little Freak.

Sheesh on the driving in the rain.  Had a similar experience once and it scared the bajeebuz out of me.  Glad you made it home safely.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]