Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2022, 04:12:43 PM »

Just about time to log off, then heading to the largest candy store in North America with the kids. Hazzuh for now.

https://www.sweetiescandy.com/
That sounds like an afternoon well spent.

Edit:  Mmmm, Cow Tales.
Love me a cow tail. I actually had a few, then put them back in favor of some other stuff.

Got out of there in less than $50, I consider that a success.

« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2022, 04:19:05 PM »

Just about time to log off, then heading to the largest candy store in North America with the kids. Hazzuh for now.

https://www.sweetiescandy.com/
That sounds like an afternoon well spent.

Edit:  Mmmm, Cow Tales.
Love me a cow tail. I actually had a few, then put them back in favor of some other stuff.

Got out of there in less than $50, I consider that a success.
I'm jonesin' for some candy right now.

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2022, 04:36:41 PM »

I got a job! Well, kinda. I'm going to be doing some data entry part-time while still continuing to look for a real job.
Well done. Your full time gig is around the corner.

« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2022, 04:52:55 PM »

Just about time to log off, then heading to the largest candy store in North America with the kids. Hazzuh for now.

https://www.sweetiescandy.com/
That sounds like an afternoon well spent.

Edit:  Mmmm, Cow Tales.
Love me a cow tail. I actually had a few, then put them back in favor of some other stuff.

Got out of there in less than $50, I consider that a success.
Never heard of them before.

« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2022, 05:24:31 PM »

Just about time to log off, then heading to the largest candy store in North America with the kids. Hazzuh for now.

https://www.sweetiescandy.com/
That sounds like an afternoon well spent.

Edit:  Mmmm, Cow Tales.
Love me a cow tail. I actually had a few, then put them back in favor of some other stuff.

Got out of there in less than $50, I consider that a success.
Never heard of them before.
You're missing out.

« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2022, 05:28:51 PM »

« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2022, 06:21:04 PM »

https://halfwheel.com/drew-estate-announces-new-line-will-get-soft-launch-ahead-of-freestyle-live-debut/413027/

Change the world..... Not my words
I wonder if it's live like where do you live, or live like we now to go live to an FBI raid at a FL retiree's home.

« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2022, 09:13:05 PM »

RB Hababo

« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2022, 09:16:55 PM »

MOW always solid.

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2022, 10:08:00 PM »

Just about time to log off, then heading to the largest candy store in North America with the kids. Hazzuh for now.

https://www.sweetiescandy.com/
That sounds like an afternoon well spent.

Edit:  Mmmm, Cow Tales.
Love me a cow tail. I actually had a few, then put them back in favor of some other stuff.

Got out of there in less than $50, I consider that a success.
Never heard of them before.
You're missing out.
TWSS

« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2022, 10:17:00 PM »

MOW always solid.
Those Projects were all pretty good.

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2022, 10:17:14 PM »

Just about time to log off, then heading to the largest candy store in North America with the kids. Hazzuh for now.

https://www.sweetiescandy.com/
That sounds like an afternoon well spent.

Edit:  Mmmm, Cow Tales.
Love me a cow tail. I actually had a few, then put them back in favor of some other stuff.

Got out of there in less than $50, I consider that a success.
Never heard of them before.
You're missing out.
TWSS
Did she though?