Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2022, 10:45:34 AM »

LandsharkDave should be done his race  by now.

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2022, 10:51:24 AM »

LandsharkDave should be done his race  by now.
He is, just walked around for a bit, cooling the legs down.

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2022, 10:51:59 AM »

Greetings from downtown Cleveland, where I'm hoping the rain holds off long enough to get this run in. Lol
Need some parrothead pictures!
Almost go time. Rain holding off, so far...
Should have a Carmen Miranda hat on.
Lots of people dress up. They even give out prizes for best dressed, best hat, etc.

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2022, 11:16:13 AM »

Mega Millions up to about 800 million for Tuesday drawing.
Good thing too because I forgot to play yesterday.

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2022, 11:17:07 AM »

LandsharkDave should be done his race  by now.
He is, just walked around for a bit, cooling the legs down.
What was your time? I think my best 5K was about 29 minutes.

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2022, 11:43:14 AM »

LandsharkDave should be done his race  by now.
He is, just walked around for a bit, cooling the legs down.
What was your time? I think my best 5K was about 29 minutes.
32:34.94, according to the results page. 130 out of 301, solidly middle of the pack. Lol

And there was no rain, so a good time all around.

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2022, 12:40:06 PM »

Greetings from downtown Cleveland, where I'm hoping the rain holds off long enough to get this run in. Lol
Need some parrothead pictures!
Almost go time. Rain holding off, so far...
Should have a Carmen Miranda hat on.
Lots of people dress up. They even give out prizes for best dressed, best hat, etc.
Figured that to be the case.  entertaining for sure, just like Buffett or Chesney concerts.

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2022, 12:42:06 PM »

Greetings from downtown Cleveland, where I'm hoping the rain holds off long enough to get this run in. Lol
Need some parrothead pictures!
Almost go time. Rain holding off, so far...
Should have a Carmen Miranda hat on.
Lots of people dress up. They even give out prizes for best dressed, best hat, etc.
Figured that to be the case.  entertaining for sure, just like Buffett or Chesney concerts.
When I used to do fairly regular work in San Fran, attended the Bay to Breakers once.  Now that was wild.  12K though.

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2022, 01:25:29 PM »

Saturday afternoon.

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2022, 02:16:53 PM »

Greetings from downtown Cleveland, where I'm hoping the rain holds off long enough to get this run in. Lol
Need some parrothead pictures!
Almost go time. Rain holding off, so far...
Should have a Carmen Miranda hat on.
Lots of people dress up. They even give out prizes for best dressed, best hat, etc.
Figured that to be the case.  entertaining for sure, just like Buffett or Chesney concerts.
When I used to do fairly regular work in San Fran, attended the Bay to Breakers once.  Now that was wild.  12K though.
That's far too many Ks for me. Lol

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2022, 02:17:57 PM »

Saturday afternoon.
My Gabagools were out for delivery earlier, but the mail has already come and gone. Hoping he realizes he missed it and swings back around at some point.

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2022, 02:39:46 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2022, 02:40:26 PM »

Sheesh.

Wordle 399 6/6

🟩
🟨🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2022, 02:46:38 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 12.
Only nine. More names I can't put faces to. I should have known Ronny Cox.

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2022, 02:48:24 PM »

Ar least there is a  nice breeze.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5