Pages: [1] 2

  • Administrator
4/24/2022
« on: April 23, 2022, 11:59:38 PM »

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2022, 07:25:17 AM »

Good morning, banterland.

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2022, 09:29:28 AM »

Sunday morning, lull?

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2022, 09:39:54 AM »

JoeCigar:

Montecristo Classic Churchill (7.0"x54) - 10 / $52.50

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 09:43:43 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Nub Anthology Sampler - 16 / $54.99
includes:
4 x NUB Cameroon 460 (4.0”x60)
4 x NUB Connecticut 460 (4.0”x60)
4 x NUB DUB 460 (4.0”x60)
4 x NUB PLUS Habano 560 (5.0”x60)

Door #2 - Alec Bradley Magic Toast Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - H. Upmann Perlado Toro (6.0"x50) - 5 / $27.50

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2022, 12:03:16 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2022, 01:49:28 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.
I hate to be one of those people who calls a mower life changing, but apparently, that's where I am in my life now, cause damn. All these years I've been propelling it myself like a sucker.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2022, 01:50:53 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.
Let us know how it goes. Just got back from soccer. We won 3-1 but didn't deserve it. Coaches nearly screwed that up.

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2022, 01:51:40 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.
I hate to be one of those people who calls a mower life changing, but apparently, that's where I am in my life now, cause damn. All these years I've been propelling it myself like a sucker.
I guess that means it went well?

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2022, 02:12:06 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.
I hate to be one of those people who calls a mower life changing, but apparently, that's where I am in my life now, cause damn. All these years I've been propelling it myself like a sucker.
I guess that means it went well?
Very well. Usually, pushing the old mower up and down the slope of the yard would tire me out, but not today.

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2022, 02:12:22 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.
Let us know how it goes. Just got back from soccer. We won 3-1 but didn't deserve it. Coaches nearly screwed that up.
A win is a win, so congrats to them.

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2022, 02:19:11 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.
Let us know how it goes. Just got back from soccer. We won 3-1 but didn't deserve it. Coaches nearly screwed that up.
A win is a win, so congrats to them.
That puts us solidly in first place. We played the second best team in the division and won 3-1. The one we gave up was a penalty shot because my son touched the ball with his hand in the box. That was the reason they took him out 5 minutes into the 2nd half and didn't put him back in. The thing is that there were 3 handballs called against us (unusual for us) and no one else got pulled out. Although the other ones didn't result in goals.

I'm still a bit pissed about it, can you tell?

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2022, 02:26:59 PM »

Sunday morning, lull?
Indeed. Afternoon, Tony. Just about ready to head outside and fire up the new mower.
Let us know how it goes. Just got back from soccer. We won 3-1 but didn't deserve it. Coaches nearly screwed that up.
A win is a win, so congrats to them.
That puts us solidly in first place. We played the second best team in the division and won 3-1. The one we gave up was a penalty shot because my son touched the ball with his hand in the box. That was the reason they took him out 5 minutes into the 2nd half and didn't put him back in. The thing is that there were 3 handballs called against us (unusual for us) and no one else got pulled out. Although the other ones didn't result in goals.

I'm still a bit pissed about it, can you tell?
I can tell, yes. But I'm very perceptive, not everyone would pick that out.

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2022, 02:36:44 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2022, 02:52:59 PM »

@LuvTooGolf : Did you also golf again today?
I didn't, no. Didn't want to risk overdoing it so early in the year. First time out in months, it does take a bit out of you. I slept in until 11 today. Lol
Logged
Pages: [1] 2