Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
9/18/2017
« on: September 18, 2017, 12:00:05 AM »

Monday again, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

I ❤ Mondays !

Cusano 18 and Happy Belly coffee.

Morning Monday Dean, you are up mighty early this morning.

Morning Worker Bees, Happy 1st Saturday!

 I ❤️ Everyday !

It's certainly an ugly Monday Morning for the Cigar deals.

Morning Worker Bees, Happy 1st Saturday!

 I ❤️ Everyday !

Mondays or Saturdays, Life Is Good.
morning Dave.

Morning Monday Dean, you are up mighty early this morning.
I heard people outside around 4am, some truck I hadn't seen around here, only 15 houses in the complex, they drove through twice before they drove back out. I was sitting on the deck watching and waiting to see what kind of trouble they were looking for.

Meeting the painter at the condo this morning at 11:00 to get things kicked off.

Morning Monday Dean, you are up mighty early this morning.
I heard people outside around 4am, some truck I hadn't seen around here, only 15 houses in the complex, they drove through twice before they drove back out. I was sitting on the deck watching and waiting to see what kind of trouble they were looking for.
Probably looking for something easy to carry off.

Morning Monday Dean, you are up mighty early this morning.
I heard people outside around 4am, some truck I hadn't seen around here, only 15 houses in the complex, they drove through twice before they drove back out. I was sitting on the deck watching and waiting to see what kind of trouble they were looking for.
Probably looking for something easy to carry off.
I had a load of lead hidden for them ready, but apparently they didn't bother to look.

Morning Monday Dean, you are up mighty early this morning.
I heard people outside around 4am, some truck I hadn't seen around here, only 15 houses in the complex, they drove through twice before they drove back out. I was sitting on the deck watching and waiting to see what kind of trouble they were looking for.
Probably looking for something easy to carry off.
I had a load of lead hidden for them ready, but apparently they didn't bother to look.
They could have carried off an assload  of lead!

Maria looks to be going to further damage the same Caribbean Islands as Irma just hit, also still a threat to the U.S. East Coast.

Maria looks to be going to further damage the same Caribbean Islands as Irma just hit, also still a threat to the U.S. East Coast.
A lot of people here back in panic mode. Guess they forgot it's hurricane season.

Sounded like I was being attacked but it was a fleet of fairway mowers, amazing how they can mow all that grass in the dark without skipping any.  They have headlights but hell those don't light up much.

Sounded like I was being attacked but it was a fleet of fairway mowers, amazing how they can mow all that grass in the dark without skipping any.  They have headlights but hell those don't light up much.
I hope the mufflers weren't too loud.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10