Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
Better before than after.
My MiL and her two elder sisters are in Miami, as we speak. Perhaps my wife should find them a flight home?
And perhaps soon!  But where is home?

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
That panic dates all the way back to post Andrew when they all got caught with their pants down and no lube.

Panic buying has pretty much become the unfortunate way of the Nation.  Exactly what kicked off this gasoline nightmare we have here now.  It is basically part of the "Mob" mindset.
Gas prices have recently gone up quite a bit here too. Sheesh.

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
Better before than after.
My MiL and her two elder sisters are in Miami, as we speak. Perhaps my wife should find them a flight home?
And perhaps soon!  But where is home?
Joisey

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
Better before than after.
My MiL and her two elder sisters are in Miami, as we speak. Perhaps my wife should find them a flight home?
And perhaps soon!  But where is home?
Joisey
Then home is the place to get them, and ASAP!

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
That panic dates all the way back to post Andrew when they all got caught with their pants down and no lube.

Panic buying has pretty much become the unfortunate way of the Nation.  Exactly what kicked off this gasoline nightmare we have here now.  It is basically part of the "Mob" mindset.
Gas prices have recently gone up quite a bit here too. Sheesh.
But we can't find hardly any to buy at any price.

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
Better before than after.
My MiL and her two elder sisters are in Miami, as we speak. Perhaps my wife should find them a flight home?
That would probably be a good idea.

A/C contractor here working on unit.
guess landlord got the hint.

TABSA Tuesday at SBC

CODE: TABSA = 20% off categories listed below

CODE: TABSA200 = 25% off categores listed below on purchases $200+!

For TABSA Tuesday we have Casa Fernandez, Viaje, Illusione, HVC, Warped, and Edition One!

A/C contractor here working on unit.
guess landlord got the hint.
Progress!

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
That panic dates all the way back to post Andrew when they all got caught with their pants down and no lube.

Panic buying has pretty much become the unfortunate way of the Nation.  Exactly what kicked off this gasoline nightmare we have here now.  It is basically part of the "Mob" mindset.
Gas prices have recently gone up quite a bit here too. Sheesh.
But we can't find hardly any to buy at any price.
Looks like there was some replenishment up our way overnight.  We'll see if it makes it through the day.

A/C contractor here working on unit.
guess landlord got the hint.
Progress!
capacitor shot, replaced and set up/installed NEW thermostat.
woohoo

TABSA Tuesday at SBC

CODE: TABSA = 20% off categories listed below

CODE: TABSA200 = 25% off categores listed below on purchases $200+!

For TABSA Tuesday we have Casa Fernandez, Viaje, Illusione, HVC, Warped, and Edition One!
Decisions, decisions!

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
That panic dates all the way back to post Andrew when they all got caught with their pants down and no lube.

Panic buying has pretty much become the unfortunate way of the Nation.  Exactly what kicked off this gasoline nightmare we have here now.  It is basically part of the "Mob" mindset.
Gas prices have recently gone up quite a bit here too. Sheesh.
But we can't find hardly any to buy at any price.
Looks like there was some replenishment up our way overnight.  We'll see if it makes it through the day.
Thanks,Good to know.  I will get out and check around here.

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
That panic dates all the way back to post Andrew when they all got caught with their pants down and no lube.

Panic buying has pretty much become the unfortunate way of the Nation.  Exactly what kicked off this gasoline nightmare we have here now.  It is basically part of the "Mob" mindset.
Gas prices have recently gone up quite a bit here too. Sheesh.
But we can't find hardly any to buy at any price.
Looks like there was some replenishment up our way overnight.  We'll see if it makes it through the day.
Thanks,Good to know.  I will get out and check around here.
Download the GasBuddy app.

good morning guys. thanks to Harvey people in Florida are in a panic already.
That panic dates all the way back to post Andrew when they all got caught with their pants down and no lube.

Panic buying has pretty much become the unfortunate way of the Nation.  Exactly what kicked off this gasoline nightmare we have here now.  It is basically part of the "Mob" mindset.
Gas prices have recently gone up quite a bit here too. Sheesh.
But we can't find hardly any to buy at any price.
Looks like there was some replenishment up our way overnight.  We'll see if it makes it through the day.
Thanks,Good to know.  I will get out and check around here.
Download the GasBuddy app.
Oh, that's what that's for?!?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11