CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 2/4/2017  (Read 9505 times)

sfish

Re: 2/4/2017
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2017, 06:04:32 PM »

Time to get to working.
Just got back from basketball. Hoping to not have to do any outdoor things today because it's friggin cold. I'll choose a couple of indoor tasks from the honeydo list and have at them.
Implementing Plan C here, heavy mist/light rain falling so it will be finishing cleaning out the closets.
Epic fail here. Heading out to get a couple of errands run. Sheesh.
And speaking of epic failures... I got wait listed for CF tickets. Sold out by 3 minutes after 2:pm.

Edit: To be clear I was logged in at 1:50 and followed the instructions. Site didn't let me through until 2:03 after continously attempting.
  Good for you, Tony.  You'll probably make it.  That's how I got tickets the last two years I went. Were  your tickets for Saturday?
Who else is going?  Friday?  Saturday?
My tickets were supposed to be for Saturday but now the wait list is for either day.
Andy was able to get Friday tickets

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2017, 07:20:26 PM »

SHEESH!

Making a pizza for dinner and watching The Replacements.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2017, 08:23:36 PM »

Time to get to working.
Just got back from basketball. Hoping to not have to do any outdoor things today because it's friggin cold. I'll choose a couple of indoor tasks from the honeydo list and have at them.
Implementing Plan C here, heavy mist/light rain falling so it will be finishing cleaning out the closets.
And speaking of epic failures... I got wait listed for CF tickets. Sold out by 3 minutes after 2:pm.

Edit: To be clear I was logged in at 1:50 and followed the instructions. Site didn't let me through until 2:03 after continously attempting.
  Good for you, Tony.  You'll probably make it.  That's how I got tickets the last two years I went. Were  your tickets for Saturday?
My tickets were supposed to be for Saturday but now the wait list is for either day.
Just a single ticket?

sfish

« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2017, 08:48:08 PM »

Time to get to working.

Just a single ticket?
He purchased 3 tickets

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2017, 09:13:15 PM »

Time to get to working.

Just a single ticket?
He purchased 3 tickets
Are you going into the event this year? Or did he purchase for someone else?

sfish

« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2017, 10:15:40 PM »

Time to get to working.

Just a single ticket?
He purchased 3 tickets
He bought all 3 for himself, he needs lots of cigars

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2017, 10:25:01 PM »

Time to get to working.

Just a single ticket?
He purchased 3 tickets
Yeah, but you can only use one ashtray at a time.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2017, 11:27:01 PM »

Time to get to working.

Just a single ticket?
He purchased 3 tickets
You couldn't advise him on how better to spend $500 on cigars?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]