Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Time to get to working.
Just got back from basketball. Hoping to not have to do any outdoor things today because it's friggin cold. I'll choose a couple of indoor tasks from the honeydo list and have at them.
Implementing Plan C here, heavy mist/light rain falling so it will be finishing cleaning out the closets.
Epic fail here. Heading out to get a couple of errands run. Sheesh.
And speaking of epic failures... I got wait listed for CF tickets. Sold out by 3 minutes after 2:pm.

Edit: To be clear I was logged in at 1:50 and followed the instructions. Site didn't let me through until 2:03 after continously attempting.
  Good for you, Tony.  You'll probably make it.  That's how I got tickets the last two years I went. Were  your tickets for Saturday?
Who else is going?  Friday?  Saturday?
My tickets were supposed to be for Saturday but now the wait list is for either day.
Andy was able to get Friday tickets

SHEESH!

Making a pizza for dinner and watching The Replacements.

[...]

Just a single ticket?

[...]

He purchased 3 tickets

[...]

Are you going into the event this year? Or did he purchase for someone else?

[...]

He bought all 3 for himself, he needs lots of cigars

[...]

Yeah, but you can only use one ashtray at a time.

[...]

You couldn't advise him on how better to spend $500 on cigars?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]