CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2020, 12:56:37 AM

Title: 3/3/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on March 03, 2020, 12:56:37 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 05:34:02 AM
Best deal I saw in a while was JR had 33% off that was on leap day February 29. The rest have been mediocre.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 05:34:33 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 05:39:04 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Morning, ThankfullyNotASwingStateVoterRick. Check away. ;)
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2020, 06:03:55 AM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 06:09:52 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Morning, ThankfullyNotASwingStateVoterRick. Check away. ;)
I vote during elections even though my vote doesn't matter. I'm in the arm pit of NYS. Good morning Dave and Dean
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 06:29:49 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Morning, ThankfullyNotASwingStateVoterRick. Check away. ;)
I vote during elections even though my vote doesn't matter. I'm in the arm pit of NYS. Good morning Dave and Dean
Every vote matters is right behind Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny on the list of biggest lies we tell young people.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2020, 06:37:23 AM
off to breakfast.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 06:38:08 AM
off to breakfast.
Not making it yourself today?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 07:01:34 AM
Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 07:02:56 AM
Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
Morning, Tony. Did you also drop out of the race this morning to support Biden?  ;D
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 07:04:07 AM
Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
Morning, Tony. Did you also drop out of the race this morning to support Biden?  ;D
I was one of the few not running.

Edit: There's a joke in there somewhere, for sure.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:14:25 AM
Today is Tuesday, March 3, the 63st day of 2020. There are 303 days left in the year.

On March 3, “The Star-Spangled Banner” became the national anthem of the United States as President Herbert Hoover signed a congressional resolution.

On this date:
In 1791, Congress passed a measure taxing distilled spirits; it was the first internal revenue act in U.S. history.
In 1845, Florida became the 27th state.
In 1863, President Abraham Lincoln signed a measure creating the National Academy of Sciences.

In 1894, British Prime Minister William Gladstone submitted his resignation to Queen Victoria, ending his fourth and final premiership.
In 1934, bank robber John Dillinger escaped from the Lake County Jail in Crown Point, Indiana, along with another prisoner, Herbert Youngblood.
In 1943, in London’s East End, 173 people died in a crush of bodies at the Bethnal Green tube station, which was being used as a wartime air raid shelter.

In 1974, a Turkish Airlines DC-10 crashed shortly after takeoff from Orly Airport in Paris, killing all 346 people on board.
In 1985, coal miners in Britain voted to end a year-long strike that proved to be the longest and most violent walkout in British history.
In 1991, motorist Rodney King was severely beaten by Los Angeles police officers in a scene captured on amateur video. Twenty-five people were killed when a United Airlines Boeing 737-200 crashed while approaching the Colorado Springs airport.

In 1996, Israel declared “total war” against the militant group Hamas after a bus bomb in Jerusalem killed 19 people, including the bomber, the third such suicide attack in eight days.
In 2001, a plane carrying members of a National Guard engineering crew crashed in heavy rain near Macon, Ga., killing all 21 people on board.
In 2002, voters in Switzerland approved joining the United Nations, abandoning almost 200 years of formal neutrality.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 07:25:25 AM
Did Dave fall off the toilet while getting the news?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:25:28 AM
Ten years ago: Appearing before a White House audience of invited guests, many wearing white medical coats, President Barack Obama firmly rejected calls from Republicans to draft new health care legislation from scratch. Greece announced painful new austerity measures, cutting salaries for government workers and raising sales taxes as it tried to snuff out a financial crisis threatening Europe’s economy. British politician Michael Foot died in north London at age 96.

Five years ago: In a direct challenge to the White House, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stood before Congress and bluntly warned the U.S. that an emerging nuclear agreement with Iran would pave “Iran’s path to the bomb.” President Barack Obama pushed back sternly, saying the U.S. would never sign such a deal and that Netanyahu was offering no useful alternative.

One year ago: A tornado roared into the small community of Beauregard, Alabama, killing 23 people; it was the nation’s deadliest tornado in nearly six years.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:25:52 AM
Did Dave fall off the toilet while getting the news?
As a matter of fact...
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:27:48 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Singer-musician Mike Pender (The Searchers) is 79.
Movie producer-director George Miller is 75.
Actress Hattie Winston is 75.
Singer Jennifer Warnes is 73.
Actor-director Tim Kazurinsky is 70.
Singer-musician Robyn Hitchcock is 67.
Actor Robert Gossett is 66.
Rock musician John Lilley is 66.
Actress Miranda Richardson is 62.
Rock musician John Bigham is 61.
Radio personality Ira Glass is 61.
Actress Mary Page Keller is 59.
Olympic track and field gold medalist Jackie Joyner-Kersee is 58.
Former NFL player and College Football Hall of Famer Herschel Walker is 58.
Actress Laura Harring is 56.
Contemporary Christian musician Duncan Phillips (Newsboys) is 56.
Rapper-actor Tone Loc (lohk) is 54.
Actress Julie Bowen is 50.
Country singer Brett Warren (The Warren Brothers) is 49.
Actor David Faustino is 46.
Gospel singer Jason Crabb is 43.
Singer Ronan Keating (Boyzone) is 43.
Rapper Lil’ Flip is 39.
Jessica Biel is 38.
Rock musician Blower (AKA Joe Garvey) (Hinder) is 36.
Musician Brett Hite (Frenship) is 34.
Pop singer Camila Cabello is 23.
Actor Thomas Barbusca (TV: “The Mick”) is 17.
Actress Reylynn Caster is 17.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:29:21 AM
Thought for Today: “Nothing is really real unless it happens on television.” [–] Daniel J. Boorstin, educator and Librarian of Congress (1914-2004).
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 07:38:45 AM
Good morning, SneakAttackDave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 07:41:08 AM
Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
Good morning  Mr. Tony and Clemson Dave
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:41:14 AM
Jessica Biel is 38.

Birthday girl not hard on the eyes at all...
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:42:22 AM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:43:41 AM
Good morning, Rick, Dave, and Dean.
Morning, Tony. Did you also drop out of the race this morning to support Biden?  ;D
I was one of the few not running.

Edit: There's a joke in there somewhere, for sure.
Yea, but too easy.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 07:44:44 AM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
Must be an Astros split squad thing.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 07:45:06 AM
Jessica Biel is 38.

Birthday girl not hard on the eyes at all...
No arguments here.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:45:34 AM
Morning BoilersHumminRick, NickOfTimeDean, CriticalVoteDave and TonyBolt.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:46:41 AM
Offering up a 2fer of redheads for Dean today.
(BTW, it's DeanWeek for no particular reason other than an excuse for redheads)
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 07:48:11 AM
Offering up a 2fer of redheads for Dean today.
(BTW, it's DeanWeek for no particular reason other than an excuse for redheads)
May just have to carry it into St. Patrick's...
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 08:12:18 AM
Offering up a 2fer of redheads for Dean today.
(BTW, it's DeanWeek for no particular reason other than an excuse for redheads)
May just have to carry it into St. Patrick's...
Or even the rest of the month...
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2020, 08:27:31 AM
off to breakfast.
took the old man to Denny's.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2020, 08:28:50 AM
Offering up a 2fer of redheads for Dean today.
(BTW, it's DeanWeek for no particular reason other than an excuse for redheads)
you don't need an excuse for redheads.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2020, 08:29:21 AM
good morning all.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 08:35:58 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying to Richmond VA later today. Curious to see how many face masks on the flight.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on March 03, 2020, 08:52:14 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying to Richmond VA later today. Curious to see how many face masks on the flight.
I wonder what would happen if the planes' oxygen masks get deployed? 😲
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 08:56:59 AM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
My town does it around 5 too.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2020, 08:57:46 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2020, 08:58:27 AM
Good morning Guys. Going to check the boilers.
Morning, ThankfullyNotASwingStateVoterRick. Check away. ;)
I vote during elections even though my vote doesn't matter. I'm in the arm pit of NYS. Good morning Dave and Dean
Every vote matters is right behind Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny on the list of biggest lies we tell young people.
Yup.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 09:06:23 AM
Offering up a 2fer of redheads for Dean today.
(BTW, it's DeanWeek for no particular reason other than an excuse for redheads)
you don't need an excuse for redheads.
+2
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 09:07:28 AM
Good morning, Mark and Bret.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 09:10:31 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying to Richmond VA later today. Curious to see how many face masks on the flight.
I'm guessing at least 25%. Probably closer to half.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 09:11:44 AM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
Must be an Astros split squad thing.
LMAO
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 09:14:17 AM
off to breakfast.
took the old man to Denny's.
Did he order carry-out for the girlfriend?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 09:14:59 AM
Offering up a 2fer of redheads for Dean today.
(BTW, it's DeanWeek for no particular reason other than an excuse for redheads)
you don't need an excuse for redheads.
But sometimes an excuse because of them...
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 09:16:59 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying to Richmond VA later today. Curious to see how many face masks on the flight.
I'm guessing at least 25%. Probably closer to half.
I'll take the under.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 09:18:23 AM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
My town does it around 5 too.
Steal signs?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 09:19:52 AM
Morning Mr Bean and Raz.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 09:27:15 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying to Richmond VA later today. Curious to see how many face masks on the flight.
I'm guessing at least 25%. Probably closer to half.
I'll take the under.
I will generate a report right after the gate rack report.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 09:46:04 AM
Good travels Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 09:48:55 AM
Rainy days are what porches are for.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 10:01:43 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying to Richmond VA later today. Curious to see how many face masks on the flight.
I'm guessing at least 25%. Probably closer to half.
“The average healthy person does not need to have a mask, and they shouldn’t be wearing masks,” Dr. Perencevich said. “There’s no evidence that wearing masks on healthy people will protect them. They wear them incorrectly, and they can increase the risk of infection because they’re touching their face more often.”
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 10:10:26 AM
Good morning Dean, Daves, Rick, and Mr. Mayor.  Flying to Richmond VA later today. Curious to see how many face masks on the flight.
I'm guessing at least 25%. Probably closer to half.
“The average healthy person does not need to have a mask, and they shouldn’t be wearing masks,” Dr. Perencevich said. “There’s no evidence that wearing masks on healthy people will protect them. They wear them incorrectly, and they can increase the risk of infection because they’re touching their face more often.”
Oh, no doubt they're worthless. The surgeon general has even told people to stop buying them, cause they're causing a shortage for the healthcare workers who actually need them.

But, that doesn't account for the stupid factor among humans. I feel confident in my prediction. ;)
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2020, 10:24:17 AM
Good morning, Mark and Bret.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2020, 10:24:32 AM
Offering up a 2fer of redheads for Dean today.
(BTW, it's DeanWeek for no particular reason other than an excuse for redheads)
you don't need an excuse for redheads.
+2
Redheads *are* the excuse.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2020, 10:25:16 AM
Morning Mr Bean and Raz.
Morning, Rick.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 11:38:19 AM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
My town does it around 5 too.
Steal signs?
I don't live in Houston.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 12:26:59 PM
Super Tuesday lull?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 12:27:18 PM
Tennessee tornado lull?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 12:27:35 PM
Good ole fashioned lunch lull?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 12:28:03 PM
Stock market rebound lull?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 12:28:27 PM
Post whoring lull?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 12:31:24 PM
Post whoring lull?
Any seems applicable.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 12:46:39 PM
Post whoring lull?
Any seems applicable.
I'm just biding my time before heading out to pick up lunch myself.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 12:49:26 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: razgueado on March 03, 2020, 12:59:02 PM
Post whoring lull?
Sitting in meetings lull.

I should do a little post-whoring to kick me over the 12K mark.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 01:05:57 PM
Gate mask report.  Only three people wearing a mask, and two of those were TSA. That's out of a few hundred people, so LTG is way out of the running on this one.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 01:11:48 PM
Gate mask report.  Only three people wearing a mask, and two of those were TSA. That's out of a few hundred people, so LTG is way out of the running on this one.
With no path to victory, I'm gonna pull out and throw my support behind the TSA.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 01:21:38 PM
Gate mask report.  Only three people wearing a mask, and two of those were TSA. That's out of a few hundred people, so LTG is way out of the running on this one.
With no path to victory, I'm gonna pull out and throw my support behind the TSA.
CNS
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 01:31:10 PM
Gate mask report.  Only three people wearing a mask, and two of those were TSA. That's out of a few hundred people, so LTG is way out of the running on this one.
Safe travels Mr Bean
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 01:34:11 PM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
My town does it around 5 too.
Steal signs?
I don't live in Houston.
I know that lol
Tell ya I'm very pissed Sevi needs TJ surgery. Cannot wait to get this season started
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 03, 2020, 02:16:35 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 02:24:26 PM
Gate mask report.  Only three people wearing a mask, and two of those were TSA. That's out of a few hundred people, so LTG is way out of the running on this one.
With no path to victory, I'm gonna pull out and throw my support behind the TSA.
Hahaha. Nailed it.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 02:26:26 PM
good morning. it's Trash Day and I forgot to set it out, luckily I just caught the truck this morning. I preferred it when they picked up in the afternoon instead of 5am.
That's pretty early to be bangin' the cans around.
My town does it around 5 too.
Steal signs?
I don't live in Houston.
I know that lol
Tell ya I'm very pissed Sevi needs TJ surgery. Cannot wait to get this season started
It isn't indicative of anything at all but they've been doing really well in Spring Training. They're taking care of the Sawx, as I post this.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 03:29:50 PM
Post whoring lull?
Tony posting lull.  🤭
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 03:31:57 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 04:00:43 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
I dunno, be creative. The photo is definitely a nice touch.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 04:14:49 PM
Man, I obviously haven't been paying attention. There's a 5th Democratic candidate that I never even heard of; Tulsi Gabbard. She's prettier than Trump, that's for sure.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 04:50:57 PM
Man, I obviously haven't been paying attention. There's a 5th Democratic candidate that I never even heard of; Tulsi Gabbard. She's prettier than Trump, that's for sure.
I guess she's holding out for a deal from the DNC before dropping out. But yeah, best looking candidate, though that's faint praise.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 04:52:10 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
That dog needs some toys or someone to play with.  Get moving, grandpa!
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 05:18:24 PM
Post whoring lull?
Sitting in meetings lull.

I should do a little post-whoring to kick me over the 12K mark.
Fine goal.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 05:25:11 PM
Raining like Crazy here.

In the Man Cave (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200303/744292e0bf2c06a0634ae9d3c368bd47.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 05:25:23 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
That dog needs some toys or someone to play with.  Get moving, grandpa!
He's  got plenty, but like kids at Christmas, leave the toys and play with the boxes and paper.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 05:43:28 PM
Raining like Crazy here.

In the Man Cave (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200303/744292e0bf2c06a0634ae9d3c368bd47.jpg)
Hopefully raining outside and not in the man cave.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 06:56:29 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
That dog needs some toys or someone to play with.  Get moving, grandpa!
He's  got plenty, but like kids at Christmas, leave the toys and play with the boxes and paper.
He's Cute as hell and I like his name.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 07:00:20 PM
I had to read that area twice, just to make sure...

Yankees GM Brian Cashman: Aaron Judge feels better, but having more tests on pectoral area.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: bluecollar on March 03, 2020, 07:37:33 PM
I had to read that area twice, just to make sure...

Yankees GM Brian Cashman: Aaron Judge feels better, but having more tests on pectoral area.
...and this seems to be a norm with him. I wonder what his numbers would be with a full healthy season.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Threebean on March 03, 2020, 09:03:35 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
That dog needs some toys or someone to play with.  Get moving, grandpa!
He's  got plenty, but like kids at Christmas, leave the toys and play with the boxes and paper.
He's Cute as hell and I like his name.
+1.  Hope he's getting the hang of doing his business outside.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 03, 2020, 09:34:02 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
That dog needs some toys or someone to play with.  Get moving, grandpa!
He's  got plenty, but like kids at Christmas, leave the toys and play with the boxes and paper.
He's Cute as hell and I like his name.
+1.  Hope he's getting the hang of doing his business outside.
Dave or Cooper?
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 10:52:17 PM
I think we need a daily Cooper report.
What kind of report do you want?
That dog needs some toys or someone to play with.  Get moving, grandpa!
He's  got plenty, but like kids at Christmas, leave the toys and play with the boxes and paper.
He's Cute as hell and I like his name.
+1.  Hope he's getting the hang of doing his business outside.
Either I'm  training him or he's training me, but were getting there.
Title: Re: 3/3/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 03, 2020, 10:58:35 PM
Wrapping up the day.