CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 14, 2019, 12:01:02 AM

Title: 8/14/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on August 14, 2019, 12:01:02 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 05:13:26 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 05:15:16 AM
Sheesh, 5:15 in the morning and the Feels Like is 91°
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 05:47:25 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 05:48:00 AM
Sheesh, 5:15 in the morning and the Feels Like is 91°
78° here, RealFeel 88°.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 05:59:59 AM
it's Golf Day.
weather permitting. flood warning out.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 06:02:00 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2019, 06:05:15 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
Bastiges, the whole lot of them.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 06:08:36 AM
good morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 06:09:12 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 06:10:15 AM
Morning Dean’O
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 06:10:37 AM
Morning ToldYouSoUNMayor
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 06:21:21 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
Bastiges, the whole lot of them.
Yep. The whole lot of them in the procurement department.

Good morning, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 06:28:21 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.
Wasn't looking for anyone to be sorry. Things are changing and the kind of bureaucracy that still runs those departments won't be tolerated much longer. They'll be pissed when they find themselves without a job. In the meantime, I sleep fine at night.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 06:34:47 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.
Wasn't looking for anyone to be sorry. Things are changing and the kind of bureaucracy that still runs those departments won't be tolerated much longer. They'll be pissed when they find themselves without a job. In the meantime, I sleep fine at night.
does that mean there could be a potential promotion?
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 06:41:09 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.
Wasn't looking for anyone to be sorry. Things are changing and the kind of bureaucracy that still runs those departments won't be tolerated much longer. They'll be pissed when they find themselves without a job. In the meantime, I sleep fine at night.
Send them to Hong Kong for Gassing.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 06:53:48 AM
Started Raining ☔️
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 06:57:47 AM
off to the doctor for my injections.

thundering here.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 07:07:58 AM
Morning SoggySCDave, ThunderGolfDean, LunchlessMeetingDave and UnUNTony.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 07:13:42 AM
Today is Wednesday, Aug. 14, the 226th day of 2019. There are 139 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On August 14, 1945, President Harry S. Truman announced that Imperial Japan had surrendered unconditionally, ending World War II.

On this date:
In 1900, international forces, including U.S. Marines, entered Beijing to put down the Boxer Rebellion, which was aimed at purging China of foreign influence.
In 1935, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act into law.
In 1941, President Franklin D. Roosevelt and British Prime Minister Winston Churchill issued the Atlantic Charter, a statement of principles that renounced aggression.
In 1948, the Summer Olympics in London ended; they were the first Olympic games held since 1936.
In 1969, British troops went to Northern Ireland to intervene in sectarian violence between Protestants and Roman Catholics.
In 1973, U.S. bombing of Cambodia came to a halt.
In 1980, actress-model Dorothy Stratten, 20, was shot to death by her estranged husband and manager, Paul Snider, who then killed himself.
In 1992, the White House announced that the Pentagon would begin emergency airlifts of food to Somalia to alleviate mass deaths by starvation.
In 1997, an unrepentant Timothy McVeigh was formally sentenced to death for the Oklahoma City bombing.
In 2003, a huge blackout hit the northeastern United States and part of Canada; 50 million people lost power.
In 2008, President George W. Bush signed consumer-safety legislation that banned lead from children's toys, imposing the toughest standard in the world.
In 2017, under pressure from right and left, President Donald Trump condemned white supremacist groups by name, declaring them to be "repugnant to everything that we hold dear as Americans." The CEO of Merck, the nation's third-largest pharmaceutical company, resigned from a federal advisory council, citing Trump's failure to explicitly condemn white nationalists who marched in Charlottesville, Virginia. (Kenneth Frazier was one of the few African Americans to head a Fortune 500 company. The CEOs of Intel and Under Armour also resigned from the American Manufacturing Council later in the day.)
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 07:15:50 AM
Ten years ago: Kicking off a four-state push for his health care overhaul plan, President Barack Obama denounced what he suggested was news media overemphasis on scenes of angry protesters at town-hall meetings, telling his own gathering in Belgrade, Montana, that "TV loves a ruckus." Charles Manson follower Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, 60, convicted of trying to assassinate President Gerald Ford in 1975, was released from a Texas prison hospital after more than three decades behind bars.

Five years ago: Nouri al-Malaki, Iraq's prime minister for eight years, relinquished the post to his nominated successor, ending a political deadlock. Pope Francis called for renewed efforts to forge peace on the war-divided Korean Peninsula as he opened a five-day visit to South Korea. Rob Manfred was elected baseball's 10th commissioner, winning a three-man race to succeed Bud Selig. San Francisco said goodbye to Candlestick Park — the stadium where the city's beloved Giants and 49ers celebrated some of their greatest triumphs — with an evening concert by former Beatle Paul McCartney.

One year ago: A highway bridge collapsed in the Italian city of Genoa during a storm, sending vehicles plunging nearly 150 feet and leaving 43 people dead. Vermont Democrats chose the nation's first transgender gubernatorial nominee, Christine Hallquist. (Hallquist would get 40% of the vote in November against Republican Phil Scott, who won with 55%.) A state grand jury report concluded that some 300 Roman Catholic priests in Pennsylvania had molested more than 1,000 children since the 1940s and that church officials had covered up complaints. Puerto Rico officials announced that power was restored to the entire island for the first time since Hurricane Maria nearly 11 months earlier. Los Angeles transit officials said the city's subway system would become the first in the country to install body scanners to screen passengers for weapons and explosives.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 07:19:23 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Broadway lyricist Lee Adams ("Bye Bye Birdie") is 95.
College Football Hall of Famer John Brodie is 84.
Singer Dash Crofts is 81.
Rock singer David Crosby is 78.
Country singer Connie Smith is 78.
Comedian-actor Steve Martin is 74.
Movie director Wim Wenders is 74.
Actor Antonio Fargas is 73.
Singer-musician Larry Graham is 73.
Actress Susan Saint James is 73.
Actor David Schramm is 73.
Author Danielle Steel is 72.
Rock singer-musician Terry Adams (NRBQ) is 71.
"Far Side" cartoonist Gary Larson is 69.
Actor Carl Lumbly is 68.
Olympic gold medal swimmer Debbie Meyer is 67.
Actress Jackee Harry is 63.
Actress Marcia Gay Harden is 60.
Basketball Hall of Famer Earvin "Magic" Johnson is 60.
Singer Sarah Brightman is 59.
Actress Susan Olsen is 58.
Actress-turned-fashion/interior designer Cristi Conaway is 55.
Rock musician Keith Howland (Chicago) is 55.
Actress Halle Berry is 53.
Actor Ben Bass is 51.
Actress Catherine Bell is 51.
Country musician Cody McCarver (Confederate Railroad) is 51.
Rock musician Kevin Cadogan is 49.
Actor Scott Michael Campbell is 48.
Actress Lalanya Masters is 47.
Actor Christopher Gorham is 45.
Actress Mila Kunis is 36.
Actor Lamorne Morris is 36.
TV personality Spencer Pratt is 36.
NFL quarterback-turned-baseball player Tim Tebow is 32.
Actress Marsai Martin is 15.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 07:20:11 AM
Thought for Today: "There is no safety in numbers, or in anything else." — James Thurber, American author and cartoonist (1894-1961).
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 07:25:40 AM
Feeling like I was humped already and the day barely started. All those negative comments you make about the UN are on point. But I'm just bitter at my procurement department at the moment.

Good morning Dave and Dean.
hard to feel sorry about being right.
Wasn't looking for anyone to be sorry. Things are changing and the kind of bureaucracy that still runs those departments won't be tolerated much longer. They'll be pissed when they find themselves without a job. In the meantime, I sleep fine at night.
does that mean there could be a potential promotion?
Not at all. And I'm fine with that too. I'm still a consultant. Just trying to get my rate raised.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 07:29:18 AM

Today is Wednesday, Aug. 14, the 226th day of 2019. There are 139 days left in the year.

On this date:
In 2003, a huge blackout hit the northeastern United States and part of Canada; 50 million people lost power.

A most memorable day for me. We buried my father in law.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 08:06:29 AM
And there we have our first lull.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 08:13:43 AM
National Creamsicle Day!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 08:14:20 AM
And there we have our first lull.
Funerals have a way of doing that...
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 09:45:26 AM
And there we have our first lull.
Funerals have a way of doing that...
I do my ever loving best to forget them, don’t even remember my parents funeral dates but I do remember and honor their anniversary date and their birthdays.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 09:47:31 AM
New World Connie Ready for 🔥, found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 10:07:32 AM
New World Connie Ready for 🔥, found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2019, 10:10:06 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
I confess I'm a humper
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 10:10:40 AM
United Nations SHEESH LULL!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 10:11:18 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
I confess I'm a humper

Morning Blue
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 10:13:44 AM
And there we have our first lull.
Funerals have a way of doing that...
I do my ever loving best to forget them, don’t even remember my parents funeral dates but I do remember and honor their anniversary date and their birthdays.
The blackout was pretty memorable. That was my point.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2019, 10:14:30 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
I confess I'm a humper

Morning Blue
Good morning Dave. I'm smoking another one of these Olivia reserva blanc's while I get ready to go out with the family
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2019, 10:15:31 AM
And there we have our first lull.
Funerals have a way of doing that...
I do my ever loving best to forget them, don’t even remember my parents funeral dates but I do remember and honor their anniversary date and their birthdays.
The blackout was pretty memorable. That was my point.
Indeed. Wife and I were still living in our first apartment at the time.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 10:16:21 AM
New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
That looks delicious. I'm heading to b&m tomorrow and will be looking for "new" sticks. Need to get ahead of my next herf with NJDave.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 10:16:59 AM
New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.
I guess looks can be deceiving.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2019, 10:20:32 AM
New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.
I guess looks can be deceiving.
That is a good cigar. You have to like the CT profile which I know you do. You must of had a dud. Must have been.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2019, 10:27:03 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 10:34:04 AM
Living His Dream!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 10:34:39 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
Enjoy!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 10:36:23 AM
New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
Glad I only bought 5 of these, IMHO construction is very good but flavor sux.
I guess looks can be deceiving.
That is a good cigar. You have to like the CT profile which I know you do. You must of had a dud. Must have been.
Among the worst tasting premium cigars I have ever smoked, shitcanned it about 2/3 of the way.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 10:38:05 AM
New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
That looks delicious. I'm heading to b&m tomorrow and will be looking for "new" sticks. Need to get ahead of my next herf with NJDave.
I am pretty content with old reliable smokes myself.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2019, 10:54:12 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
Enjoy!
Thanks I threw a couple smokes together. I hope the air police stay away. I will post some pictures of livestock (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190814/7e4fba71ed6140eb450bd91f3672cf93.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2019, 11:03:50 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
Sounds like a good time.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 11:24:15 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
They let you smoke there?
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 11:26:16 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
Enjoy!
Thanks I threw a couple smokes together. I hope the air police stay away. I will post some pictures of livestock (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190814/7e4fba71ed6140eb450bd91f3672cf93.jpg)
I guess we'll see.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 11:29:26 AM
5 Guys Burger for lunch then a haircut
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: bluecollar on August 14, 2019, 11:38:13 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
They let you smoke there?
Well they can't stop me
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 11:41:23 AM
Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpeez and The Humped!
I confess I'm a humper
No, that's bragging, not a confession.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 11:42:49 AM
New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
That looks delicious. I'm heading to b&m tomorrow and will be looking for "new" sticks. Need to get ahead of my next herf with NJDave.
Think so?
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 11:44:41 AM
Living His Dream!
....but no hood ornament....
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 11:46:07 AM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
They let you smoke there?
Well they can't stop me
Well....
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 11:48:15 AM
Email from the Sis...

My Father La Antiguedad
10 Corona Grande (6.4"x47) for $49.99
A CIGAR.com Exclusive Offer
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 11:54:13 AM
I'm back. hoping the rain holds off for a few hours. will grab lunch at the club house.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2019, 01:10:40 PM
I'm going to Erie County Fair. I'm packing smokes and drinks. This is one of the hugest events around my parts. Food, rides, shows, events, games, etc.....and a beautiful day it is.
They let you smoke there?
Well they can't stop me
Well....
Don't anyone tell him...
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 01:46:17 PM
New World Connie Ready for , found five of these while tub searching and did not even know I had ever bought them.
That looks delicious. I'm heading to b&m tomorrow and will be looking for "new" sticks. Need to get ahead of my next herf with NJDave.
Think so?
I know that it is near impossible.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 02:14:05 PM
Today’s Redneck Tugboat 😂
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 02:15:43 PM
MB3 Cut & Ready
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 14, 2019, 02:16:52 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 02:21:12 PM
Today’s Redneck Tugboat
Seems like a nice way to spend the afternoon.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 02:21:23 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 02:23:38 PM
Today’s Redneck Tugboat
Seems like a nice way to spend the afternoon.
I don’t think so, the Heat Index is 107°, hot as chit here!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 02:25:33 PM
Lunch, haircut and a nap all finished.  Warden is working today so very peaceful around here.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 03:08:54 PM
Lunch, haircut and a nap all finished.  Warden is working today so very peaceful around here.
Where's she working?  At the son's place?
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 03:23:03 PM
Afternoon TwoDaves, a Mayor, and GolfClubHouseDean. In the man cave with a Southern Draw Kudzu and coffee.

Standby for photo as I try to figure out how to deal with this new phone.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 03:29:12 PM
Afternoon with a bit of rain...
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 03:31:48 PM
Good Day Mr. Bean.  HR must have gotten wind of your liberties lately and is now keeping a close eye on you.
Not posted using Tapatalk.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 03:32:10 PM
Here we go.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190814/edb12013a8020282190ec74351add2ea.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 03:35:37 PM
Afternoon with a bit of rain...
And that stick is a what?
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 03:36:39 PM
Lunch, haircut and a nap all finished.  Warden is working today so very peaceful around here.
Where's she working?  At the son's place?
Yes, she works there a day or 2 most weeks.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 03:38:21 PM
Dow currently down 750 pts.  Irrational exuberance indeed.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 03:38:57 PM
Lunch, haircut and a nap all finished.  Warden is working today so very peaceful around here.
Where's she working?  At the son's place?
Yes, she works there a day or 2 most weeks.
Sounds like a good setup for all involved.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 03:42:06 PM
Afternoon with a bit of rain...
And that stick is a what?
I assumed it was the most recent murcielago.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 03:44:50 PM
Afternoon with a bit of rain...
And that stick is a what?
I assumed it was the most recent murcielago.
No, I looked it up, don't think so.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 03:45:32 PM
@SCDave, it's time to upgrade your boating lifestyle.
https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/custom-hi-tech-trimaran-yacht-adastra-hits-the-market-for-12-million-2857532/?mod=article_inline (https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/custom-hi-tech-trimaran-yacht-adastra-hits-the-market-for-12-million-2857532/?mod=article_inline)

(https://robbreportedit.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/adastra-8-courtesy-jochen-manz_orion-shuttleworth.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 03:52:32 PM
Afternoon with a bit of rain...
And that stick is a what?
Archetype Initiation.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 03:54:59 PM
@SCDave, it's time to upgrade your boating lifestyle.
https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/custom-hi-tech-trimaran-yacht-adastra-hits-the-market-for-12-million-2857532/?mod=article_inline (https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/custom-hi-tech-trimaran-yacht-adastra-hits-the-market-for-12-million-2857532/?mod=article_inline)

(https://robbreportedit.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/adastra-8-courtesy-jochen-manz_orion-shuttleworth.jpg)
I don't see it rigged for fishing...
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 04:26:51 PM
@SCDave, it's time to upgrade your boating lifestyle.
https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/custom-hi-tech-trimaran-yacht-adastra-hits-the-market-for-12-million-2857532/?mod=article_inline (https://robbreport.com/motors/marine/custom-hi-tech-trimaran-yacht-adastra-hits-the-market-for-12-million-2857532/?mod=article_inline)

(https://robbreportedit.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/adastra-8-courtesy-jochen-manz_orion-shuttleworth.jpg)
I don't see it rigged for fishing...
Looks like a fun ride
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 04:27:43 PM
Heavy thunderstorms all around
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 04:29:51 PM
Lunch, haircut and a nap all finished.  Warden is working today so very peaceful around here.
Where's she working?  At the son's place?
Yes, she works there a day or 2 most weeks.
Sounds like a good setup for all involved.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 04:33:02 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 04:35:02 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 04:51:08 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 05:08:44 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
women are off the menu for awhile. too bad women are the only opposite sex we have.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 05:21:21 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
women are off the menu for awhile. too bad women are the only opposite sex we have.
On the contrary, you have at least a half-dozen other genders from which to choose these days.  And though we enjoy hearing about your lady adventures you may keep the others to yourself....please!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 05:32:17 PM
Went with a Brick House Connecticut Mighty Mighty (6.2 x60). Larger vitola than I prefer but a nice cigar.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190814/db41511da30aaab87d82f35e42f9d4a2.jpg)
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 05:38:49 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
women are off the menu for awhile. too bad women are the only opposite sex we have.
On the contrary, you have at least a half-dozen other genders from which to choose these days.  And though we enjoy hearing about your lady adventures you may keep the others to yourself....please!
in my book there are only males and females. not to worry, I'm not going the other way.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Threebean on August 14, 2019, 06:01:01 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
women are off the menu for awhile. too bad women are the only opposite sex we have.
On the contrary, you have at least a half-dozen other genders from which to choose these days.  And though we enjoy hearing about your lady adventures you may keep the others to yourself....please!
in my book there are only males and females. not to worry, I'm not going the other way.
So you discriminate against those other-gendered persons?  Your toxic masculinity is offensive!
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 06:03:49 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
women are off the menu for awhile. too bad women are the only opposite sex we have.
On the contrary, you have at least a half-dozen other genders from which to choose these days.  And though we enjoy hearing about your lady adventures you may keep the others to yourself....please!
in my book there are only males and females. not to worry, I'm not going the other way.
So you discriminate against those other-gendered persons?  Your toxic masculinity is offensive!
Sounds like someone has a little too much Oregon Indoctrination instilled in their mind.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 06:03:56 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
women are off the menu for awhile. too bad women are the only opposite sex we have.
On the contrary, you have at least a half-dozen other genders from which to choose these days.  And though we enjoy hearing about your lady adventures you may keep the others to yourself....please!
in my book there are only males and females. not to worry, I'm not going the other way.
So you discriminate against those other-gendered persons?  Your toxic masculinity is offensive!
like I said, there are only TWO genders.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 06:26:03 PM
Humpday offers from SBC

Today, it's from A to Z!
 For today only, we have two tiers for three brands. On AJ Fernandez, Ashton, and Zino Platinum, we have 18% off with no minimum or 25% off on orders $150 or more.

CODE: AAZ: 20% off with the 5% reward points on AJ Fernandez, Ashton, and Zino Platinum.

CODE: AAZ150: 33% off with the 5% reward points on AJ Fernandez, Ashton, and Zino Platinum on orders $150 or more.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 06:28:05 PM
rain held off to get 9 holes in. heat index 109°. glad there was a breeze. it was draining.
You got in 9 holes?  Definitely draining, even for you...
That's not even counting the 19th hole later tonight.
women are off the menu for awhile. too bad women are the only opposite sex we have.
On the contrary, you have at least a half-dozen other genders from which to choose these days.  And though we enjoy hearing about your lady adventures you may keep the others to yourself....please!
in my book there are only males and females. not to worry, I'm not going the other way.
So you discriminate against those other-gendered persons?  Your toxic masculinity is offensive!
You have been out on the left coast for a bit too long I believe.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 06:28:18 PM
conference call in 30 minutes for February Statewide Archives Workshop.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 06:32:57 PM
Grilled pork chops and wild rice for dinner
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 14, 2019, 06:34:54 PM
Big gangster shootout in Philly, shot 6 cops.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 06:51:55 PM
Big gangster shootout in Philly, shot 6 cops.
ongoing.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 06:53:03 PM
Pre dinner smoke.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 14, 2019, 06:54:17 PM
Pre dinner smoke.
Let Bean and the Mayor ponder that one.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 14, 2019, 07:24:09 PM
Pre dinner smoke.
Let Bean and the Mayor ponder that one.
Yeah, I was just about to ask. You're gonna make me work for it?
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 07:24:55 PM
conference call in progress.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 08:06:27 PM
done. time to find dinner.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: VitoC on August 14, 2019, 09:23:05 PM
Hello. New old guy here.
Title: Re: 8/14/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on August 14, 2019, 09:25:21 PM
Hello. New old guy here.
welcome Vito.