Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2016, 07:24:40 AM »

Look for more bundles and less boxes with your FDA Cigars.

NICARAGUA INTRODUCES NEW RESTRICTIONS ON WOOD PRODUCTION

http://halfwheel.com/nicaragua-introduces-new-restrictions-on-wood-production/114313
That works for me, I've got too many empty boxes as it is.

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2016, 07:31:56 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard! But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Only have 5.846 of the 100,000 signatures needed.
Online White House petitions are a meaningless waste of time., not unusual for them to get a million or more signatures and nothing happens.
Not true!  Something always happens....you get on the mailing list for all sorts of propaganda and money requests from the party in the White House.

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2016, 07:35:17 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard! But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Only have 5.846 of the 100,000 signatures needed.
Online White House petitions are a meaningless waste of time., not unusual for them to get a million or more signatures and nothing happens.
Not true!  Something always happens....you get on the mailing list for all sorts of propaganda and money requests from the party in the White House.
With this administration you get on the FEMA Camp Train list.

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2016, 07:36:13 AM »

Time to get on the road to Charleston.

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2016, 07:37:51 AM »

Look for more bundles and less boxes with your FDA Cigars.

NICARAGUA INTRODUCES NEW RESTRICTIONS ON WOOD PRODUCTION

http://halfwheel.com/nicaragua-introduces-new-restrictions-on-wood-production/114313
"Cedar trees can require as much as 55,000 gallons of water per tree per year."  (from the article)....So we're better off harvesting much of the cedar to help out in the drought!

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2016, 07:39:52 AM »

Morning Blue, Golf, Travellin Dave & Fish.
Morning Tex

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2016, 07:44:30 AM »

Good morning, humpees.

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2016, 07:46:26 AM »

Time to get on the road to Charleston.
Enjoy.  Try to find Charlestowne Tobacco and Wine or Club Habana, Smoking Lamp or Tinder Box.  Of course you know the restaurants....I always have to do Magnolia's....Circa 1886, Poogan's Porch, McCrady's, Oyster House and High Cotton are some of my fave's...although it's hard to go wrong.

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2016, 07:47:37 AM »

Where has Dean been? He gets a lil squeeze and we become 2nd fiddle.

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2016, 07:48:34 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
Both lines are very good IMO, I enjoy them. Morning Dave
In his other line, I'm much like Trump - I prefer the White over the Black.  8)
LOL

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2016, 07:49:27 AM »

Where has Dean been? He gets a lil squeeze and we become 2nd fiddle.
He's busy getting his fiddle fiddled around with.

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2016, 07:51:35 AM »

Where has Dean been? He gets a lil squeeze and we become 2nd fiddle.
Can't fault a man for that. ;)

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2016, 08:08:05 AM »

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2016, 08:11:16 AM »

Where has Dean been? He gets a lil squeeze and we become 2nd fiddle.
Can't fault a man for that. ;)
He knows I have to bust his chops. I'm glad he is happy.

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2016, 08:42:26 AM »

Where has Dean been? He gets a lil squeeze and we become 2nd fiddle.
been busy. no fiddling.
celebrated 32 years Monday. played some ugly golf. took a few clubs and putter in for new grips yesterday and got lost on the way home but I found a great little bar-b-que joint. autopsy report came in on my sister, drug overdose as I suspected. was on the phone with my brother and other sister. did a few extra meetings. cleaned my clubs and balls and organized my bag. booked two weeks at Anastasia State Park in July, truck in the garage again for 'service air bag'. whatever the fuck that's about. so now I sit and wait, smoke cigars and drink coffee. just a dull and boring life.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9