Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2016, 06:23:14 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
He may have a no compete clause.

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2016, 06:35:30 AM »

I guess CI has given up on trying to do 5 alphabet deals per week....seems that four is going to be it.

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2016, 06:35:40 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
He may have a no compete clause.
I'll tell you what needs a no complete clause, it's these Four Kicks which have barely budged.

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2016, 06:40:34 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
Both lines are very good IMO, I enjoy them. Morning Dave

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 06:53:29 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
He may have a no compete clause.
I'll tell you what needs a no complete clause, it's these Four Kicks which have barely budged.
Four Kicks has never seemed to have gotten much love at CI or the Jams.

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2016, 06:53:51 AM »

Morning Mr. Biebs.

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2016, 06:58:44 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
Both lines are very good IMO, I enjoy them. Morning Dave
In his other line, I'm much like Trump - I prefer the White over the Black.  8)

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2016, 06:59:18 AM »

Stopped by one of my local b&m's. He has a small humi with cheaper sticks and I said what are you doing with Sam Leccia luchadores in there and he said his projects fell through.
I like the Luchador, good smoke.
He may have a no compete clause.
I'll tell you what needs a no complete clause, it's these Four Kicks which have barely budged.
Four Kicks has never seemed to have gotten much love at CI or the Jams.
They need to get some love from the plug-pulling algorithm.

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2016, 07:03:14 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard! But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Only have 5.846 of the 100,000 signatures needed.

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 07:03:40 AM »

Morning Blue, Golf, Travellin Dave & Fish.

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2016, 07:06:19 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard! But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Only have 5.846 of the 100,000 signatures needed.
Online White House petitions are a meaningless waste of time., not unusual for them to get a million or more signatures and nothing happens.

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2016, 07:06:29 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard! But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Only have 5.846 of the 100,000 signatures needed.
Put mine on there yesterday.

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2016, 07:07:22 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard! But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Only have 5.846 of the 100,000 signatures needed.
Online White House petitions are a meaningless waste of time., not unusual for them to get a million or more signatures and nothing happens.
I usually prefer to write my congressman, so that I can get a form letter back, and somehow end up on his e-mail distro list. Lol

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2016, 07:08:00 AM »

Look for more bundles and less boxes with your FDA Cigars.

NICARAGUA INTRODUCES NEW RESTRICTIONS ON WOOD PRODUCTION

http://halfwheel.com/nicaragua-introduces-new-restrictions-on-wood-production/114313

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2016, 07:10:30 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard! But first, don't forget to go sign this petition:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prevent-fda-overreach-and-stop-them-their-attempts-regulate-premium-cigar-industry
Only have 5.846 of the 100,000 signatures needed.
Online White House petitions are a meaningless waste of time., not unusual for them to get a million or more signatures and nothing happens.
Only effective tool is Lobbyists with bags of $$$$$.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9