Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2016, 03:54:13 PM »

Afternoon Bean & CB

« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2016, 03:58:33 PM »

Bernie has delivered Free Beer and Free Cigars here.
Gotta love those pandering politicians.
Love at its best at the Obama Justice Department:

Hillary Clinton has received nearly $75,000 in political contributions from employees at the Department of Justice, the agency that would decide whether or not to act if the FBI recommended charges against Clinton or her aides following its investigation into her private email server.

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2016, 03:59:39 PM »

Failed inspection on the lawn, had to buy lunch then buy a new blower to get the drive and patio all neat and I had to put out some more fertilizer.   SHEESH!

Da Man what owns this place is rough on the free help!
The guy is a real sumabitch.

« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2016, 04:01:01 PM »

U.S. stocks rose across the board on Tuesday, with a rally in Amazon.com putting the S&P 500 on track for its best day in a about a month.

DOW.   +223 @ 17,928

« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2016, 04:01:40 PM »

Bernie has delivered Free Beer and Free Cigars here.
Gotta love those pandering politicians.
Love at its best at the Obama Justice Department:

Hillary Clinton has received nearly $75,000 in political contributions from employees at the Department of Justice, the agency that would decide whether or not to act if the FBI recommended charges against Clinton or her aides following its investigation into her private email server.
Nuttin' but love.  …and keeping their job.

« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2016, 04:12:16 PM »

Thunder and getting dark.  Here comes a spring thunderstorm.

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2016, 04:13:48 PM »

I scream BULLSHIT -  Anheuser-Busch is a Fuk'n foreign company now.

Budweiser Beer Is Changing Its Name to Something Awesome for 6 Months Through Presidential Election

The St. Louis-based brewing company Anheuser-Busch just announced its forthcoming summer ad campaign for its iconic Budweiser brand, and it is incredibly patriotic. “America is in Your Hands,” the new slogan will read.

According to KTVI-TV, Budweiser, which Anheuser-Busch touts as the “king of beers,” will also undergo a patriotic makeover.

« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »

I scream BULLSHIT -  Anheuser-Busch is a Fuk'n foreign company now.

Budweiser Beer Is Changing Its Name to Something Awesome for 6 Months Through Presidential Election

The St. Louis-based brewing company Anheuser-Busch just announced its forthcoming summer ad campaign for its iconic Budweiser brand, and it is incredibly patriotic. “America is in Your Hands,” the new slogan will read.

According to KTVI-TV, Budweiser, which Anheuser-Busch touts as the “king of beers,” will also undergo a patriotic makeover.
Typical marketing.  Nothing about what's in the can.

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2016, 04:24:16 PM »

I scream BULLSHIT -  Anheuser-Busch is a Fuk'n foreign company now.

Budweiser Beer Is Changing Its Name to Something Awesome for 6 Months Through Presidential Election

The St. Louis-based brewing company Anheuser-Busch just announced its forthcoming summer ad campaign for its iconic Budweiser brand, and it is incredibly patriotic. “America is in Your Hands,” the new slogan will read.

According to KTVI-TV, Budweiser, which Anheuser-Busch touts as the “king of beers,” will also undergo a patriotic makeover.
Indeed.  Guess they know their low-information market segment.

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2016, 04:45:34 PM »

Thunder and getting dark.  Here comes a spring thunderstorm.
Noise and some rain.  Thunderstorm cells to the north and to the south but not here.

« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2016, 05:57:28 PM »

SHEESH, CB has killed it!

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2016, 06:27:31 PM »

SHEESH, CB has killed it!
It was all of his Ohio Valley weather talk! Logged back on, working with a Firestone Union Jack IPA

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2016, 07:19:25 PM »

SHEESH, CB has killed it!
It was all of his Ohio Valley weather talk! Logged back on, working with a Firestone Union Jack IPA
On to G&T now, should sleep well
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]