Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2015, 07:14:43 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Dave.  You got Mothers Day duties today before hitting the unfriendly skies.

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2015, 07:17:50 AM »

Morning LSU, might be lucky to get 3 pages today.
A might pessimistic, don't you think?

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2015, 07:19:23 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Dave.  You got Mothers Day duties today before hitting the unfriendly skies.
Nope, son #2 and I took Mom and Dad out to dinner Thursday, had flowers delievered on Friday, so nothing today.

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2015, 07:19:25 AM »

Morning LSU, might be lucky to get 3 pages today.
A might pessimistic, don't you think?
Looks that way but Chip and I been working hard.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/10/2015
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2015, 07:20:35 AM »

Really?  A Mother's Day jam?  CI is looking to break us all up with our wives.
This just proves no one is paying attention when they set the jam dates up, there might be fewer guys today watching the jam than Christmas.
Does anyone really watch Jams anymore?
Another hour here at work and I will be absent for most of the day working outside as usual.
What are you doing at work?
Vacation in retail world does not have the same rules as the rest of the world, just working 6 hours or so.

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2015, 07:21:04 AM »

Morning Chip and Dave.
Morning Dave.  You got Mothers Day duties today before hitting the unfriendly skies.
Nope, son #2 and I took Mom and Dad out to dinner Thursday, had flowers delievered on Friday, so nothing today.
Good move!  Told the warden I would cook up a nice lunch rather than screw with the restaurant chaos and picked her up some flowers on Friday.

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2015, 07:22:41 AM »

Really?  A Mother's Day jam?  CI is looking to break us all up with our wives.
This just proves no one is paying attention when they set the jam dates up, there might be fewer guys today watching the jam than Christmas.
Does anyone really watch Jams anymore?
Another hour here at work and I will be absent for most of the day working outside as usual.
What are you doing at work?
Vacation in retail world does not have the same rules as the rest of the world, just working 6 hours or so.
Big class action lawsuit against Target now over that very issue.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/10/2015
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2015, 07:59:40 AM »

Really?  A Mother's Day jam?  CI is looking to break us all up with our wives.
This just proves no one is paying attention when they set the jam dates up, there might be fewer guys today watching the jam than Christmas.
Does anyone really watch Jams anymore?
Another hour here at work and I will be absent for most of the day working outside as usual.
What are you doing at work?
Vacation in retail world does not have the same rules as the rest of the world, just working 6 hours or so.
Big class action lawsuit against Target now over that very issue.
We are so small and on no ones radar so almost anything goes, I don't even want to start with the new hiring practices and comments made on applications.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/10/2015
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2015, 08:40:16 AM »

9 My Father No. 4 (lancero) (7.5"x38)
          5/32.50
 8 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 7 Montecristo Classic Robusto
          5/27.50
 6 Romeo y Julieta 1875 Bully (5.0"x50)
         10/37.50
 5 L'Atelier Surrogates Bone Crusher (5.2"x55)
          5/29.59
 4 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads
          10/39.99
 3 CAO Brazilia
          5/24.50
 2 Diesel Uncut
         10/27.50
 1 Nub Cafe Espresso
          5/22.50

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2015, 08:47:42 AM »

Really?  A Mother's Day jam?  CI is looking to break us all up with our wives.
This just proves no one is paying attention when they set the jam dates up, there might be fewer guys today watching the jam than Christmas.
Does anyone really watch Jams anymore?
Another hour here at work and I will be absent for most of the day working outside as usual.
What are you doing at work?
Vacation in retail world does not have the same rules as the rest of the world, just working 6 hours or so.
Big class action lawsuit against Target now over that very issue.
We are so small and on no ones radar so almost anything goes, I don't even want to start with the new hiring practices and comments made on applications.
Believe you me it only takes ONE!

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2015, 08:50:31 AM »

Warden taken care of for the morning, served her a Ham & Cheese Omelet with fresh fruit, orange juice and coffee in bed.

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2015, 08:52:52 AM »

Really?  A Mother's Day jam?  CI is looking to break us all up with our wives.
This just proves no one is paying attention when they set the jam dates up, there might be fewer guys today watching the jam than Christmas.
Does anyone really watch Jams anymore?
Another hour here at work and I will be absent for most of the day working outside as usual.
What are you doing at work?
Vacation in retail world does not have the same rules as the rest of the world, just working 6 hours or so.
Big class action lawsuit against Target now over that very issue.
We are so small and on no ones radar so almost anything goes, I don't even want to start with the new hiring practices and comments made on applications.
Believe you me it only takes ONE!
Always a challenge with small companies, particularly privately owned.  Company reflects the owners and can be a great place or hell.  Also can change in an instant if child takes over for parent as promotions are rarely given to the best qualified over family.  The choices we make in employment.

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2015, 08:53:40 AM »

Warden taken care of for the morning, served her a Ham & Cheese Omelet with fresh fruit, orange juice and coffee in bed.
What a guy!

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2015, 08:56:22 AM »

Warden taken care of for the morning, served her a Ham & Cheese Omelet with fresh fruit, orange juice and coffee in bed.
What a guy!
Used Yellowstars Apron

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2015, 09:00:49 AM »

[...]
When I worked for a consultant it cost them $150,000+/- because someone asked a female admin applicant that lived 40 miles away if she had a dependable way to make that commute everyday.

She was not a good applicant at all but said we did not hire her because she lived too far away......
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6