Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2023, 09:02:08 AM »

Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2023, 09:02:23 AM »

And there we have page 3.

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2023, 09:24:57 AM »

Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2023, 09:30:11 AM »

Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
He's the actor, if I remember correctly. Has he been in anything big lately?

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2023, 09:31:09 AM »

Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2023, 10:21:08 AM »

Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
He's the actor, if I remember correctly. Has he been in anything big lately?
I always find out when people tell me that they saw him in something. Then I ask him and he confirms.

I know he was filming sometime with Zoe Saldana and some other actress that I can't remember right now. Don't think that's even close to being released.

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2023, 10:22:03 AM »

Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html
That dude is certainly looking more like a lady each passing year.

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2023, 10:30:07 AM »

Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html
That dude is certainly looking more like a lady each passing year.
CNS, facts.

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2023, 10:33:26 AM »

Writers strike on the horizon as of midnight tonight, which would put us back in the pandemic times of new shows being significantly delayed.
My brother-in-law was telling me this was coming. It might be the deciding factor for him moving back home from LA.
He's the actor, if I remember correctly. Has he been in anything big lately?
I always find out when people tell me that they saw him in something. Then I ask him and he confirms.

I know he was filming sometime with Zoe Saldana and some other actress that I can't remember right now. Don't think that's even close to being released.
I wouldn't mind spending some time with Zoe.

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2023, 10:45:19 AM »

Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Mortgage payment?  What is that?

« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2023, 10:47:40 AM »

Ready for Page2Dave before 7am!
Heck, it was page 3 already!

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2023, 10:48:26 AM »

According to the weather app, we'll get a reprieve from the rain on Wednesday and then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.
Unless it's washed away.

« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2023, 10:49:16 AM »

Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Mortgage payment?  What is that?
Something us mere mortals have to deal with.

Morning, FreeAndClearDave.

« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2023, 10:50:34 AM »

We might make it to Page 3 before APNewsDave gets here.
He'd be so proud of us.
Indeed I am, and not even a Jam for assistance!

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2023, 10:52:21 AM »

Aerosmith announces "farewell" tour (which I put in quotations because bands like to have 3 or 4 of those). Coming here on 9/21. I will definitely try to be in attendance.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/aerosmith-announces-farewell-tour-stop-122201797.html
That dude is certainly looking more like a lady each passing year.
I saw what you did there.   ;D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5