Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2023, 06:59:26 AM »

Morning, all. Welcome to MortgagePaymentMonday. But at least it comes at the beginning of ThreePayMay.
Was paid myself over the weekend and looks like we finally got that little matter straightened out.
Well, that's a relief. Now you should send them a bill for the interest on the late payment. :D
Looking to extend my memorial day [cough, cough, cough]. Might not be feeling well the Friday before and the Tuesday after [cough, cough, cough].
I imagine there will be a lot of that going around.
My sister and her fam will be coming into town for the long weekend. Depending on the timing of their stay, I might be doing a little cough coughing myself.

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2023, 06:59:43 AM »

Ready for Page2Dave before 7am!

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2023, 07:25:09 AM »

Ready for Page2Dave before 7am!
Crazy stuff. And no jam to help move things along either.

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2023, 07:27:37 AM »

April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2023, 07:34:31 AM »

April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.
It definitely went by like lightning.

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2023, 07:38:55 AM »

April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.
It definitely went by like lightning.
We got some of that too last night. Still wet out this morning.

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2023, 07:42:01 AM »

My daughter went to her friend's four-hour dance recital last evening and I had to pick her up. A boat would have served me better. So many roads closed and detours in place.

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2023, 07:44:13 AM »

According to the weather app, we'll get a reprieve from the rain on Wednesday and then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2023, 07:44:38 AM »

April came and went too quickly. Forgot to wish Dean a happy birthday last week on the 23rd. On the 13th, I thought of it and figured I had plenty of time. Now a week has gone passed and we're into the next month. Sheesh.
It definitely went by like lightning.
We got some of that too last night. Still wet out this morning.
I don't think we did, but I sleep like a log, so weather rarely wakes me up. Still raining this morning.

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2023, 07:47:03 AM »

According to the weather app, we'll get a retrieve from the rain on Wednesday she then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.
Thursday is the first clear day for us, then it looks like we'll be dry for a while after that.

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2023, 08:24:57 AM »

According to the weather app, we'll get a retrieve from the rain on Wednesday she then back to it on Thursday. I'm sure the grass seed appreciates it.
Thursday is the first clear day for us, then it looks like we'll be dry for a while after that.
I meant reprieve but you probably already figured that out.

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2023, 08:26:12 AM »

We might make it to Page 3 before APNewsDave gets here.

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2023, 08:34:14 AM »

Wordle 681 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2023, 08:40:27 AM »

We might make it to Page 3 before APNewsDave gets here.
He'd be so proud of us.

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2023, 08:41:05 AM »

Wordle 681 3/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I've got 3 letters in place after guess 2 (2 greens and a yellow that I know where it goes), but this one is stumping me. I've decided to let it marinate for a bit.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5