Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
4/5/2023
« on: April 05, 2023, 01:46:36 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 03:12:50 AM »

JoeCigar:

Oliva Serie O Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $42.50

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2023, 03:16:56 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Nub Habano by Oliva Sun Grown Double Perfecto (4.5"x64) - Box of 10 / $54.99

Door #2 - Cain by Oliva Habano Robusto (5.7"x50) - 10 / $39.99

Door #3 - Southern Draw 5-Star Sampler - 5 / $29.99
includes:
1 x Rose of Sharon Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x Kudzu Oscuro Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x 300 Hands Habano Piramides (6.1"x52)
1 x Firethorn Habano Rosado Toro (6.0"x52)
1 x Jacob’s Ladder Toro (6.0"x52)

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 03:21:12 AM »

I was up late getting work done anyway and thought I may as well post the deals. Not planning to be up too early in the morning but I still need to shower, commute, and will likely go right into a meeting.

Hold the fort down, fellas.

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2023, 05:29:26 AM »

I was up late getting work done anyway and thought I may as well post the deals. Not planning to be up too early in the morning but I still need to shower, commute, and will likely go right into a meeting.

Hold the fort down, fellas.
All of that sounds awful, good luck!

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2023, 05:29:38 AM »

Morning, humpers and humpees.

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 06:51:36 AM »

Morning, humpers and humpees.
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2023, 06:54:50 AM »

I was up late getting work done anyway and thought I may as well post the deals. Not planning to be up too early in the morning but I still need to shower, commute, and will likely go right into a meeting.

Hold the fort down, fellas.
All of that sounds awful, good luck!
The deals aren't all bad. The shower feels nice. Yeah, that's all I got.

Oh yeah, time to make the sandwiches.

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2023, 07:09:43 AM »

I was up late getting work done anyway and thought I may as well post the deals. Not planning to be up too early in the morning but I still need to shower, commute, and will likely go right into a meeting.

Hold the fort down, fellas.
All of that sounds awful, good luck!
The deals aren't all bad. The shower feels nice. Yeah, that's all I got.

Oh yeah, time to make the sandwiches.
It's always something. My week off from picking up the kids from school includes taking the middle kid out somewhere today to meet a friend and picking her up, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house tomorrow. So much for a relaxing week of evenings at home!

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2023, 07:09:55 AM »

At least it's PayDayWednesday.

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2023, 07:24:09 AM »

I was up late getting work done anyway and thought I may as well post the deals. Not planning to be up too early in the morning but I still need to shower, commute, and will likely go right into a meeting.

Hold the fort down, fellas.
All of that sounds awful, good luck!
The deals aren't all bad. The shower feels nice. Yeah, that's all I got.

Oh yeah, time to make the sandwiches.
It's always something. My week off from picking up the kids from school includes taking the middle kid out somewhere today to meet a friend and picking her up, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house tomorrow. So much for a relaxing week of evenings at home!
I've got my 2nd one, two months from getting her driver's license. That's not any better. We're just never happy.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2023, 07:25:52 AM »

At least it's PayDayWednesday.
My next one is on tax day and ironically, I have to give the whole thing to the government. And then some.

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2023, 07:43:52 AM »

I was up late getting work done anyway and thought I may as well post the deals. Not planning to be up too early in the morning but I still need to shower, commute, and will likely go right into a meeting.

Hold the fort down, fellas.
All of that sounds awful, good luck!
The deals aren't all bad. The shower feels nice. Yeah, that's all I got.

Oh yeah, time to make the sandwiches.
It's always something. My week off from picking up the kids from school includes taking the middle kid out somewhere today to meet a friend and picking her up, then picking up the oldest from her friend's house tomorrow. So much for a relaxing week of evenings at home!
I've got my 2nd one, two months from getting her driver's license. That's not any better. We're just never happy.
Lol, it's easier than being happy all the time.

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2023, 07:44:00 AM »

At least it's PayDayWednesday.
My next one is on tax day and ironically, I have to give the whole thing to the government. And then some.
Oof

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2023, 09:07:57 AM »

Seemed like a nice day while I was heading in.

Any golfing in the horizon? And I don't mean on tv.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5