Pages: 1 2 [3]

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2022, 12:43:23 PM »

« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2022, 12:52:37 PM »

Looks like DeSantis has created a redundant department to oversee issues that aren't there.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/florida-senate-passes-voting-bill-to-create-election-crimes-agency/ar-AAUD7Rc?ocid=msedgntp

Tony, you should reach out to them...they should have plenty of free time on their hands to banter.

« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2022, 12:53:31 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 7
Raz territory today, 7.
But not enough to get us to page 3...
Better?
Much.  Just wanted to have someone else do it.

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2022, 01:33:07 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.

« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2022, 01:33:46 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.

« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2022, 01:36:12 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.
That's awesome Dave I read about that. Keep me informed. BTW I would have kept bantering last night but I got cold and tired. I pulled an LTG on you

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2022, 01:58:01 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.
That's awesome Dave I read about that. Keep me informed. BTW I would have kept bantering last night but I got cold and tired. I pulled an LTG on you
I'd like to point out that I'm often the last person to post on a day, so...

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2022, 02:48:21 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.
That's awesome Dave I read about that. Keep me informed. BTW I would have kept bantering last night but I got cold and tired. I pulled an LTG on you
I'd like to point out that I'm often the last person to post on a day, so...
I know, your also the one that probably takes the most abuse too

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2022, 04:42:40 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.
That's awesome Dave I read about that. Keep me informed. BTW I would have kept bantering last night but I got cold and tired. I pulled an LTG on you
I'd like to point out that I'm often the last person to post on a day, so...
I know, your also the one that probably takes the most abuse too
Well, that goes without saying.

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2022, 09:13:51 PM »

Just a t-shirt in the man cave tonight, no coat or hoodie required.

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2022, 09:46:31 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.
That's awesome Dave I read about that. Keep me informed. BTW I would have kept bantering last night but I got cold and tired. I pulled an LTG on you
I'd like to point out that I'm often the last person to post on a day, so...
I know, your also the one that probably takes the most abuse too
He loves it.

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2022, 09:53:54 PM »

Starting on Southern Draw Peccadilloes

Whether a gimic or not, pack of four cigars that you are supposed to rate.
That's awesome Dave I read about that. Keep me informed. BTW I would have kept bantering last night but I got cold and tired. I pulled an LTG on you
Interesting cigars.  All corona's so could smoke all four today.  No information given, but one is a connie, one probably habano, a maduro and a barber pole.  Made by AJ I believe.  All burned well.

The "connie" had nice pepper for the first half that unfortunately faded.  Middle of the cigar had a very dry, woody mouth feel that was distracting.  Improved in the last third.
The "habano" was a solid uniform smoke
The "maduro" also uniform with nice sweetness.
The barber pole probably had the most flavor and complexity.

After you smoke all four, you can fill out a questionnaire and be entered into a contest.  Supposedly this voting is to be used to select one for release.  They each have a name and number on the band but you need magnification to read it... ::)

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2022, 10:59:49 PM »

[...]

Sounds almost like the blend labs of days past.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]