Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

« Reply #270 on: January 06, 2015, 03:51:24 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.

« Reply #271 on: January 06, 2015, 03:53:46 PM »

It was supposed to stop snowing hours ago and I still see it coming down.  So I'm gonna head out because the commute won't be pretty.  Ciao.
Later
Be careful out there! - Name the show..

« Reply #272 on: January 06, 2015, 03:54:13 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.

« Reply #273 on: January 06, 2015, 03:54:46 PM »

Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
You are more than welcome, I speak fluent sarcasm, by the way,
but I often ignore trite rejoinders.... 8)
You're too cool flip, you like to pop in and take your little "clever" pot-shots and then hide behind what you consider to be witty, intelligent comments. You must be missed at the old banter, or maybe not even there
Must think he is still there.
we don't want to encourage him....

« Reply #274 on: January 06, 2015, 03:58:20 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.
I'm gonna get that two-timing bastige.

« Reply #275 on: January 06, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.
I'm gonna get that two-timing bastige.
I think there is a line for that.

« Reply #276 on: January 06, 2015, 04:17:20 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
$2.79 a stick is only practically free. I expect dinner, flowers, and some cash left on the nightstand.
CG said you were not "that good" so might better just take the discount cigars.
I'm gonna get that two-timing bastige.
Hey meow!   ;)

« Reply #277 on: January 06, 2015, 04:17:52 PM »

Later folks, headed home for a smoke.

« Reply #278 on: January 06, 2015, 04:22:21 PM »

Later folks, headed home for a smoke.
See yuz, Tex.

« Reply #279 on: January 06, 2015, 04:24:26 PM »

Later folks, headed home for a smoke.
Later Tex!

« Reply #280 on: January 06, 2015, 04:46:35 PM »

Time to be heading out I think.

« Reply #281 on: January 06, 2015, 04:49:54 PM »

Time to be heading out I think.
Catch ya later Dave!

« Reply #282 on: January 06, 2015, 04:52:31 PM »

Time to be heading out I think.
Catch ya later Dave!
take care Tex & Dave, late meeting, heading out now...

« Reply #283 on: January 06, 2015, 05:47:55 PM »

Time for class, have a good night all!

« Reply #284 on: January 06, 2015, 07:28:06 PM »

Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21