Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

« Reply #255 on: January 06, 2015, 03:22:08 PM »

Too much work - going to have to do my bitching tomorrow!
I hear ya.  I say we make tomorrow honorary Tuesday.
I am back to the office for an hour and ain't got chit else to do so will just bitch around a bit by myself I guess.

« Reply #256 on: January 06, 2015, 03:22:49 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.

« Reply #257 on: January 06, 2015, 03:25:14 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)

« Reply #258 on: January 06, 2015, 03:29:17 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.

« Reply #259 on: January 06, 2015, 03:30:13 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....

« Reply #260 on: January 06, 2015, 03:30:22 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
GFY's for all you basttiges.

« Reply #261 on: January 06, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.

« Reply #262 on: January 06, 2015, 03:33:36 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.

« Reply #263 on: January 06, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!

« Reply #264 on: January 06, 2015, 03:41:32 PM »

Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)

This is a fucking internet message board, enough of the quantity/quality bullshit.  Thought that we left that behind with the ghost town of a 'banter' that CI has become.  Happy Tuesday, MFer.

Certainly can't argue with that logic
+1

« Reply #265 on: January 06, 2015, 03:42:55 PM »

It was supposed to stop snowing hours ago and I still see it coming down.  So I'm gonna head out because the commute won't be pretty.  Ciao.

« Reply #266 on: January 06, 2015, 03:43:41 PM »

Amazing, 144 members to this joint
Only about 25 that participate.  Working on it...
And only 10 >2K postwhores.
some of us, don't feel the need to PW, quality not quantity.
little fish, you keep on doing what you do.... 8)
Thanks for answering my last question  :D
You are more than welcome, I speak fluent sarcasm, by the way,
but I often ignore trite rejoinders.... 8)
You're too cool flip, you like to pop in and take your little "clever" pot-shots and then hide behind what you consider to be witty, intelligent comments. You must be missed at the old banter, or maybe not even there
Must think he is still there.

« Reply #267 on: January 06, 2015, 03:43:59 PM »

It was supposed to stop snowing hours ago and I still see it coming down.  So I'm gonna head out because the commute won't be pretty.  Ciao.
Later

« Reply #268 on: January 06, 2015, 03:44:06 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?

« Reply #269 on: January 06, 2015, 03:45:42 PM »

See there I have not been back 5 minutes and got you slackers to 18.
You done good.  Weren't you here all day?  :)
Obviously, we didn't miss him.
it's all that Texas sunshine, we get....
I been out baxking in it all day at a nice 66 degrees, going home in about 45 minutes for a cigar and some fine bourbon barrell aged stout beers.
You missed me buying yet another box of CyB Reals.
I believe you qualify as a CyB Whore!
Probably.  But if I'm a whore, shouldn't someone be paying me to smoke them?
They are damn near giving them to you free, what do you think you are worth?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21