« Reply #180 on: January 06, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »

Now we're in a proper Tuesday mood!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2015, 11:45:11 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2015, 11:45:45 AM »

Happy New Year stranger!

Hey there, Dave. You were practically living in San Diego this time last year.  Any return trips on the horizon?

« Reply #183 on: January 06, 2015, 11:46:00 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.

« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
He'd rather ask and have you do the work

« Reply #185 on: January 06, 2015, 11:48:45 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
He'd rather ask and have you do the work
Yes.

« Reply #186 on: January 06, 2015, 11:51:31 AM »

Happy New Year stranger!

Hey there, Dave. You were practically living in San Diego this time last year.  Any return trips on the horizon?
No travel scheduled period.  Pretty sure therefore nothing in January other than personal.

« Reply #187 on: January 06, 2015, 11:54:03 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch

« Reply #188 on: January 06, 2015, 11:59:38 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
:P
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #189 on: January 06, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #190 on: January 06, 2015, 12:03:08 PM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.

Thanks.  ABout the same, Famous included a Xikar cutter.

« Reply #191 on: January 06, 2015, 12:03:23 PM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
Afternoon Ogie, can't do much better than that

« Reply #192 on: January 06, 2015, 12:07:10 PM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
don't forget this $18 dollar deal http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/
flat rate $7.50 shipping, I bought two of them, and one joe quoted  Oh and good Afternoon

« Reply #193 on: January 06, 2015, 12:17:33 PM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.
Start talking cigars and the Mayor is a useless as tits on a bull.
Yep, as useful as a rubber crutch
don't forget this $18 dollar deal http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-serie-v-special-edition-variety-sampler/
flat rate $7.50 shipping, I bought two of them, and one joe quoted  Oh and good Afternoon
Hiya Flip.  You gonna join us when we meet up in Somerville on the 15th?

« Reply #194 on: January 06, 2015, 12:17:56 PM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?
Morning, Scott.  Seems like a deal worth biting on.  I was wishing I'd gotten a second box of the CyBs when Famous had their deal the other week.
Biz has coronas at <$59.  Not sure what the famous deal was.
I'm seeing them on the Biz at $64.95, is there a trick that gets them to <$59?