« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2015, 11:25:16 AM »

So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me
yes, kidding....you like walked home, right?
Well, not quite but it was a 20 minute ride instead of 40-45
It cuts my drive from 75 minutes (Princeton) to 45 (wherever the fuck we went last time).
It was Somerville, we have Tuesdays/Thursdays for the next 2 weeks to make it happen
How about the 15th?  I'll need to make sure the wife hasn't already scheduld me for that day but it should be ok.  Let's finalize tomorrow.
Scheduled you for what?

« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2015, 11:27:36 AM »

[...]
Don't ask

« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2015, 11:28:14 AM »

[...]
See if you can get your balls out of your wife's purse for the 15th, Sally!
Right.  That's what I said.  And if that date doesn't work, I'll let you know and we can pick another date... If it works with you both.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2015, 11:28:57 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/

« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2015, 11:30:32 AM »

[...]
Just check my wife's Facebook page to see if I'm free

« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2015, 11:30:36 AM »

I think we had about 3 unique posts on here today.
What does that mean?
I'm saying you suck.

« Reply #171 on: January 06, 2015, 11:32:37 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Happy New Year, Joe.  Somerville and 3G/4G.  Now you're caught up.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #172 on: January 06, 2015, 11:34:02 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Happy New Year, Joe.  Somerville and 3G/4G.  Now you're caught up.

Thanks for the recap. Happy New Year to you, too!

« Reply #173 on: January 06, 2015, 11:34:32 AM »

« Reply #174 on: January 06, 2015, 11:34:39 AM »

Happy New Year stranger!

« Reply #175 on: January 06, 2015, 11:35:47 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Morning Joe. You trying to re-capture some of the old magic, busting through the door with a hot deal?

« Reply #176 on: January 06, 2015, 11:38:30 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

« Reply #177 on: January 06, 2015, 11:41:25 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.
C'mon Tony...Really?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #178 on: January 06, 2015, 11:42:14 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2015, 11:43:19 AM »

Morning, all. Not sure if this has been post yet , but if not:

http://www.cigarking.com/oliva-special-release-sampler-5-cigars/
Never heard of Oliva OC-001.  Is that a cigarking.com exclusive?  A quick Google search says no.

I forget the deal behind that cigar... experimental blend or something like that.  Early version of the Melanio, maybe?  It was an event only cigar, whatever it was.

Also... quick google search and Halfwheel was the very first result.