« Reply #135 on: January 06, 2015, 10:26:00 AM »

So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.

« Reply #136 on: January 06, 2015, 10:26:29 AM »

Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Morning OXYRaz!
It certainly is. Not looking forward to dealing with the work bullshit that's coming. Hiya, Scott.

« Reply #137 on: January 06, 2015, 10:28:01 AM »

Anyone hitting those Box-Pressed NubDubs?
ah.....that's a no!

« Reply #138 on: January 06, 2015, 10:28:17 AM »

Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Good morning, sir.

« Reply #139 on: January 06, 2015, 10:29:16 AM »

So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...

« Reply #140 on: January 06, 2015, 10:30:05 AM »

So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
Sounds perfect...for him

« Reply #141 on: January 06, 2015, 10:30:41 AM »

Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Good morning, sir.
Mornin' uncle T. Who the hell you callin' sir?

« Reply #142 on: January 06, 2015, 10:31:22 AM »

So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
Wherever is fine for me.  Again, preference on Tues and Thurs.

« Reply #143 on: January 06, 2015, 10:32:06 AM »

Happy Tuesday, muchachos. Back to work today. Just enough leave left to cover my Thursday doctor appt. So, ready or not, here we go.
Good morning, sir.
Mornin' uncle T. Who the hell you callin' sir?
I respect my elders.  Especially the disabled.  GFY.

« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2015, 10:32:11 AM »

I wonder if we can get a NJ herf in prior to the surgery
I have greater flexibility than you or the Mayor.  Flying out on the 29th, so any other time is good.
Maybe we can work something out, Mayor or no Mayor!  ;D
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2015, 10:33:11 AM »

CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.

« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2015, 10:36:27 AM »

CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.
Good morning, Deano.  It works with your 3G/4G connection.  Therefore your phone becomes the hotspot which your netbook connect to.

« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2015, 10:38:48 AM »

So Dave, what's your schedule this month? Maybe you should just send out a spreadsheet
No work travel, going down to Athens GA end of Jan. for the opening of a private cigar lounge my son joined with my money...
I'm gonna be in the NJ office a bunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the foreseeable future.  Let's figure something out.  The last place we went to was pretty cool.
Too far for Biebfish to travel I think...
You're kidding right? That spot was ideal for me

« Reply #148 on: January 06, 2015, 10:41:26 AM »

CATTAIL CREEK RV PARK NEWS:

I've been notified that because the wifi system is so overloaded and can't handle the demand that we will be forced to enroll individually with Comcast if we want internet service or we are shit out of luck. Asshole cheap bastards!
Too many RVers beating their meat when they wake up.  Tell em to lay off the porn and we can all share the internet!  I would say just get a phone with a hotspot
Not really sure how a hotspot works without wifi.
Your phone becomes a wifi hotspot for other devices, more expensive than just using your data to be online

« Reply #149 on: January 06, 2015, 10:49:39 AM »

When's the next Holiday? I need a day off
What's Tony getting you for Valentines Day?
He's trying to get skinny for me
Just no photos like last time - don't need to see NJDaves white-whale again
Just jealous yellow panties.