CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: 1/6/2015  (Read 42390 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/6/2015
« Reply #285 on: January 06, 2015, 07:29:46 PM »

On to the evening shift.  Thought I'd sit for a bit, have a coffee and EPC Elencos before clearing the snow.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #286 on: January 06, 2015, 07:42:57 PM »

Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #287 on: January 06, 2015, 07:56:31 PM »

Time to start planning on the 15th in 15 herf......what to wear, what to bring....
Don't bring anything.  I can't handle the pressure.  I have no new cigars so I'm not bringing anything.  I'll buy whatever I'm smoking there.  I'll still have to figure out what to bring to drink though.  Sheesh.
Pressure?  No pressure.... it's only Littlefish and me.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #288 on: January 06, 2015, 08:44:23 PM »

But you both always have great care packages.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #289 on: January 06, 2015, 08:51:26 PM »

I'll have to dive into the Rocky Patel and Gurkha drawer.

dwgbryant

« Reply #290 on: January 06, 2015, 09:21:46 PM »

good evening guys. just back from a meeting and a meeting. should be coffee'd out but I'm not. maybe just wired. let's see, a pot this morning before the noon meeting, 1/2 a pot at the restaurant with dinner, 3 cups at the evening meeting, zero at the business meeting, okay, BK robusto and coffee. 46 degrees with a freeze watch out for tomorrow night. driving range, bunker practice tomorrow morning, then noon meeting, then golf. we have 5 guys golfing tomorrow. good thing, my partner doesn't want me smoking in the cart so FUCK him, I'll take a cart alone.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #291 on: January 06, 2015, 09:25:11 PM »

good evening guys. just back from a meeting and a meeting. should be coffee'd out but I'm not. maybe just wired. let's see, a pot this morning before the noon meeting, 1/2 a pot at the restaurant with dinner, 3 cups at the evening meeting, zero at the business meeting, okay, BK robusto and coffee. 46 degrees with a freeze watch out for tomorrow night. driving range, bunker practice tomorrow morning, then noon meeting, then golf. we have 5 guys golfing tomorrow. good thing, my partner doesn't want me smoking in the cart so FUCK him, I'll take a cart alone.
You might need to lay off the coffee, Deano.  LOL!

dwgbryant

« Reply #292 on: January 06, 2015, 09:29:27 PM »

You might need to lay off the coffee, Deano.  LOL!
I still seem to sleep fine MOST nights. hi Tony.

dwgbryant

« Reply #293 on: January 06, 2015, 09:44:56 PM »

I'll be over at the CI site if anyone needs me.
;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #294 on: January 06, 2015, 10:03:23 PM »

I'll be over at the CI site if anyone needs me.
;)
Sorry, bud.  I had to drive.  Just got home but I'm gonna call it a night anyway.  Hit'em straight tomorrow.

sfish

« Reply #295 on: January 06, 2015, 10:13:55 PM »

Tony was definitely admiring Dave's package in the picture from that night 😄

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #296 on: January 06, 2015, 10:44:38 PM »

Now that would be unpleasant.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #297 on: January 06, 2015, 10:50:23 PM »

Tony was definitely admiring Dave's package in the picture from that night 😄
Hey, I'm an old tired guy, being admired by anyone is a greatly appreciated.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #298 on: January 06, 2015, 10:53:44 PM »

All kidding aside, I probably have more RP sticks than anything else and I'm really not a fan at all.  I bought a shit ton of 'em on cigarbid.com years ago and never smoke them.  They're not terrible so I won't throw them away but I never reach for one either.  Ok, I'm really going now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #299 on: January 06, 2015, 11:01:43 PM »

All kidding aside, I probably have more RP sticks than anything else and I'm really not a fan at all.  I bought a shit ton of 'em on cigarbid.com years ago and never smoke them.  They're not terrible so I won't throw them away but I never reach for one either.  Ok, I'm really going now.
Bring them to CI and give them for the troops... or I can take some and give them to my son who is not quite as discriminating.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21