« Reply #255 on: January 05, 2015, 04:12:47 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Amen!

« Reply #256 on: January 05, 2015, 04:33:10 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!

« Reply #257 on: January 05, 2015, 04:40:26 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!

« Reply #258 on: January 05, 2015, 04:42:41 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D

« Reply #259 on: January 05, 2015, 04:43:45 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
I'm still young enough to self lubricate.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #260 on: January 05, 2015, 04:45:26 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
I'm still young enough to self lubricate.  Just sayin'.
We can all spit here Tony...  ;)

« Reply #261 on: January 05, 2015, 04:51:12 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
I'm still young enough to self lubricate.  Just sayin'.
We can all spit here Tony...  ;)
Well now that you've opened up that can of worms... Am I the only one who gets grossed out about all the spitting that goes on in porn these days?  Sheesh.

« Reply #262 on: January 05, 2015, 04:55:45 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
I'm still young enough to self lubricate.  Just sayin'.
We can all spit here Tony...  ;)
Well now that you've opened up that can of worms... Am I the only one who gets grossed out about all the spitting that goes on in porn these days?  Sheesh.
Better than some of the other bodily fluids, but we can stop it there ;)

« Reply #263 on: January 05, 2015, 04:56:10 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!

« Reply #264 on: January 05, 2015, 04:59:42 PM »

1 more hour of work - sheesh...I seriously hate Mondays, they just get me in the mood for Tuesdays!
That's the whole point.

« Reply #265 on: January 05, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.

« Reply #266 on: January 05, 2015, 05:12:41 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.
...and no Monday Night Football.

« Reply #267 on: January 05, 2015, 05:14:19 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.
...and no Monday Night Football.
That is depressing now.  I have a chapter to read in my Statistics and Research book, not sure what else the night will entail besides that.

« Reply #268 on: January 05, 2015, 05:18:37 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.
...and no Monday Night Football.
That is depressing now.  I have a chapter to read in my Statistics and Research book, not sure what else the night will entail besides that.
Sadistics!

« Reply #269 on: January 05, 2015, 05:29:01 PM »

Retirement seminar was simple and to the point:     We just keep on fuking you so you might as well keep on working till you just die.
Who doesn't like getting fucked around here!?!?!
There's getting fucked and then there's getting fukked!
Usually it's with or without lubrication.   ;D
Fukked is sans lubricant.  Dry rubbed.
...and no Monday Night Football.
That is depressing now.  I have a chapter to read in my Statistics and Research book, not sure what else the night will entail besides that.
Sadistics!
Hopefully I can learn some fishmath!