CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22

Author Topic: 1/5/2015  (Read 46211 times)

sfish

Re: 1/5/2015
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2015, 08:47:44 AM »

Looks like a lot of work to drink Bud
Drove out on the ice, car was 5' away from the shelter - setup in about 20min and break down in about 10.  All to get away from the wives :)
Well in that case I fully support it! I would just bring different beer  :D

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2015, 08:50:07 AM »

Drove out on the ice, car was 5' away from the shelter - setup in about 20min and break down in about 10.  All to get away from the wives :)
I thought about bringing some better stuff, but cans are easier than bottles out there and I didn't wanna run to the liquor store...just drank up the odds and ends I had in my fridge.  At least you didn't see us with Hamms or Mil Best out there!  ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2015, 08:50:35 AM »

I would see if Dean would let me come down and use his hut for the weekend!

dwgbryant

« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2015, 08:51:15 AM »

It'd be nice to get in a round of golf this year
I tee off tomorrow at 8am and Wednesday at 2pm. care to join me? the Dunes tomorrow and 7 Rivers Wednesday.

http://www.dunesgolfclub.com/
http://www.7riversgolf.com/

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2015, 08:53:03 AM »

9 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre (Robusto)  (5.0 x 54)
          5/27.50
 8 EP Carrillo New Wave Robusto (5.0 x 50)
         10/29.99
 7 AVO Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/25.00
 6 H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/37.50
 5 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito (Toro)
          5/25.00
 4 La Perla Habana White Pearl Robusto (5.0"x52)
         10/29.59
 3 Tatuaje Tattoo
          5/19.99
 2 Man O' War
         10/34.99
 1 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited
          5/24.50

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2015, 08:56:19 AM »

I thought about bringing some better stuff, but cans are easier than bottles out there and I didn't wanna run to the liquor store...just drank up the odds and ends I had in my fridge.  At least you didn't see us with Hamms or Mil Best out there!  ;)
You could at least drink American ya damn commie.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2015, 08:58:11 AM »

Nothing more 'merican than bud!  :)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2015, 09:03:19 AM »

No more....sold down the river like most everything else.....but you knew that....so you're just a commie trying to deceive yourself....http://247wallst.com/special-report/2013/11/26/ten-classic-american-brands-that-are-foreign-owned/2/

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2015, 09:09:18 AM »

No more....sold down the river like most everything else.....but you knew that....so you're just a commie trying to deceive yourself....http://247wallst.com/special-report/2013/11/26/ten-classic-american-brands-that-are-foreign-owned/2/
Shit, got me.  I better delete my account and start fresh under a new name, maybe then you won't figure out who I am!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2015, 09:11:41 AM »

Shit, got me.  I better delete my account and start fresh under a new name, maybe then you won't figure out who I am!
LALTS

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2015, 09:16:06 AM »

Yea, but you can still stagger in late Saturdays when you're in your cups or Sunday evenings when you get lonely.

sfish

« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2015, 09:28:14 AM »

Yea, but you can still stagger in late Saturdays when you're in your cups or Sunday evenings when you get lonely.
Special exchanges there for sure

Threebean

« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2015, 09:29:30 AM »

Morning men.  Always nice to see a Monday jam, particularly after a long weekend. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2015, 09:32:52 AM »

Morning Bean.  We're all joining Biebfish in the blue balls freezer this morning....well, except for Dean.

Threebean

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2015, 09:34:44 AM »

Morning Bean.  We're all joining Biebfish in the blue balls freezer this morning....well, except for Dean.
It is that indeed. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22