« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2015, 08:03:09 AM »

Happy Monday Gents!
Morning, Shaun. Got your longjohns on today?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...-10 and feels like -27  Only good part is that it's not snowing!

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2015, 08:04:14 AM »

So I'll have to catch up on the potential CF15 schedule, I only saw LTG commit to a date but I haven't been on much so may have missed some things
Yes you have, so again we'll have to repeat everything for you to catch up.  I said I was leaning to Saturday (avoiding Dave is an added incentive)
And I was here and don't kow anymore than Fish other than Tony said he was in for Friday.

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2015, 08:04:37 AM »

Looks like Pete Johnson will be back at CF this year, committed to an event at the Hamburg store on Friday, 1st.
Must've heard that Dean moved to FL.
Right? An added bonus if nothing more. "Good news Pete, the "fragile wrapper" guy who told you your 10th Anniversary cigar you gifted to him tasted like tar won't be at CF this year"

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2015, 08:05:21 AM »

Good Monday Morning (not really it sux) Golf, Fish, CG, Travellin Dave & Dean.  Hope I got everyone if I missed you cuss me out on Tuesday.

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2015, 08:05:28 AM »

So I'll have to catch up on the potential CF15 schedule, I only saw LTG commit to a date but I haven't been on much so may have missed some things
Yes you have, so again we'll have to repeat everything for you to catch up.  I said I was leaning to Saturday (avoiding Dave is an added incentive)
And I was here and don't kow anymore than Fish other than Tony said he was in for Friday.
Thanks Dave, that's more info than Dave offered

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2015, 08:06:29 AM »

It'd be nice to get in a round of golf this year

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2015, 08:06:39 AM »

Good Monday Morning (not really it sux) Golf, Fish, CG, Travellin Dave & Dean.  Hope I got everyone if I missed you cuss me out on Tuesday.
We will probably do that anyways ;)  Mornin Tex!

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2015, 08:07:30 AM »

449 days   15 hours   52 minutes

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2015, 08:08:26 AM »

Good Monday Morning (not really it sux) Golf, Fish, CG, Travellin Dave & Dean.  Hope I got everyone if I missed you cuss me out on Tuesday.
We will probably do that anyways ;)  Mornin Tex!
Missed you over the weekend, one of your fishing buddies sent us a picture of you when we were questioning your whereaouts.

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2015, 08:10:19 AM »

Happy Monday Gents!
Morning, Shaun. Got your longjohns on today?
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...-10 and feels like -27  Only good part is that it's not snowing!
Ahh perfect fishing weather!  Chilly 30 here with no wind.

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2015, 08:10:44 AM »

Good Monday Morning (not really it sux) Golf, Fish, CG, Travellin Dave & Dean.  Hope I got everyone if I missed you cuss me out on Tuesday.
We will probably do that anyways ;)  Mornin Tex!
Missed you over the weekend, one of your fishing buddies sent us a picture of you when we were questioning your whereaouts.
Ohh great, haha.  Was a good time, the definition of fishing - drinking beers at 9am and attempting to catch fish.

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2015, 08:14:27 AM »

So I'll have to catch up on the potential CF15 schedule, I only saw LTG commit to a date but I haven't been on much so may have missed some things
Yes you have, so again we'll have to repeat everything for you to catch up.  I said I was leaning to Saturday (avoiding Dave is an added incentive)
And I was here and don't kow anymore than Fish other than Tony said he was in for Friday.
Thanks Dave, that's more info than Dave offered
Think Mark was considering coming in as well. Pretty sure he said he was gonna try for Friday, but he may change his mind and try to avoid me, as well.

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2015, 08:16:36 AM »

It'd be nice to get in a round of golf this year
Only thing that sucks about golf this year is they made it pre-paid. No thanks. If the weather shits out, it's a bit too far of a drive for a rain check. Might have to check out another course in the area. I know there's one across the road from the resort, not sure if it's public or not.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2015, 08:17:31 AM »

/happy15

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2015, 08:18:03 AM »

So I'll have to catch up on the potential CF15 schedule, I only saw LTG commit to a date but I haven't been on much so may have missed some things
Yes you have, so again we'll have to repeat everything for you to catch up.  I said I was leaning to Saturday (avoiding Dave is an added incentive)
And I was here and don't kow anymore than Fish other than Tony said he was in for Friday.
Thanks Dave, that's more info than Dave offered
Think Mark was considering coming in as well. Pretty sure he said he was gonna try for Friday, but he may change his mind and try to avoid me, as well.
Yeah I need to coordiante with him, problem with Friday is you got Tony and Golf :)