Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: January 03, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »

Evening CB

« Reply #181 on: January 03, 2015, 05:22:21 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made
They were too good for the money so they will re-brand them and raise the price soon.

« Reply #182 on: January 03, 2015, 05:22:28 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made
Oh, hell. Is that the case? Figgers. Just kicked myself twice.

I've heard that the CyBs are also to be discontinued, which is why I stocked up.
No good thing lasts forever, does it?
I heard that but never know so I stocked up at very good close out prices on Murcielago's.  I got a box of Corona CyB's today from Famous on a super $67 Deal
I keep trying to talk myself into another box. Think I'll smoke one here momentarily and see it that kicks me over the edge. But you got me rethinking my holster options and that has distracted me.

« Reply #183 on: January 03, 2015, 05:23:02 PM »

Hope Tony has not gone suicidal at the frik'n Mall.

« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2015, 05:24:22 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made
Oh, hell. Is that the case? Figgers. Just kicked myself twice.

I've heard that the CyBs are also to be discontinued, which is why I stocked up.
No good thing lasts forever, does it?
I heard that but never know so I stocked up at very good close out prices on Murcielago's.  I got a box of Corona CyB's today from Famous on a super $67 Deal
I keep trying to talk myself into another box. Think I'll smoke one here momentarily and see it that kicks me over the edge. But you got me rethinking my holster options and that has distracted me.
Don't listen to me buy what YOU like!  I can only verify Quality not other's personal Preference.

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2015, 05:30:56 PM »

Bye the bye, I've decided to return the Front-Line tuckable holster. I like that it's made of heavy leather. But fit on the gun was a little loose, and it doesn't really work as an OWB holster. With the 1911, it's floppy. It was obviously a lot to expect for it to function as both IWB and OWB. But given it doesn't, then its belt loops are too exposed. I've decided to try a Desantis Mad Max, and if that works for me to put in an order for the real thing - a Versa-Max 2. For open or semi-concealed carry, I'm going to pick up an Omega Gunsite.
Fits glock perfect but I don't like it as OWB hangs too low but I always wear IWB anyway which is what I bought it for.  Just like cigars everyone likes um different :)
Indeed. And the Front-line is undoubtedly a quality holster.
I place one loop near my trousers loop and cover the other one with cell phone and virtually not noticeable at all.
When I carry at work, it really needs to be deep conceal, because while it's not illegal or against regulations for me to carry there, it would really make people upset. The loops on the FL are more prominent on me because I'm short and fairly skinny. I can manage to hide them, but I'd be worrying about them - and worrying about them leads to discovery. Fortunately, we have to dress more warmly here than Texans do most of the year, which helps with concealing. But the smaller I can get the footprint of the retainer clips/loops to be, the more likely I'll be able to use a single holster year-round.

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2015, 05:30:56 PM »

Don't Worry - Be Happy!

« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2015, 05:31:33 PM »

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2015, 05:32:45 PM »

[...]
I am forbidden by law to carry at work and can't even have the empty holster by policy - SUX but then again so does my job. >:(

« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2015, 05:33:42 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made
Oh, hell. Is that the case? Figgers. Just kicked myself twice.

I've heard that the CyBs are also to be discontinued, which is why I stocked up.
No good thing lasts forever, does it?
I heard that but never know so I stocked up at very good close out prices on Murcielago's.  I got a box of Corona CyB's today from Famous on a super $67 Deal
I keep trying to talk myself into another box. Think I'll smoke one here momentarily and see it that kicks me over the edge. But you got me rethinking my holster options and that has distracted me.
Don't listen to me buy what YOU like!  I can only verify Quality not other's personal Preference.
No, I've loved the CyBs since I was hipped to them sometime early last year. Just a question of how many to stock when they're going away, given a limited budget. ;-)

« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2015, 05:37:00 PM »

[...]
Guy in Houston makes these and they are truly invisible, not so sure about comfort of 1911 in it though. I have one and would be better for skinny guy but can put small Glock in it easy.  Have to wear an undershirt under it.

http://www.kangaroocarry.com/products/air-marshal3

« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2015, 05:40:00 PM »

[...]

I like them but not as well as many others do.  Definitely not a top 10 for me taste wise but good cigars.

« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2015, 05:42:52 PM »

[...]
Texas is so often a set of contradictions. Red state, lots of guns, independent-minded...and illegal to carry at work.

Private enterprises can forbid carry here, but state buildings can't forbid licensed carry unless they provide secure check-in. It's legal here to carry in the state Capitol building. They try to discourage it as much as they can, but that's what concealment is for. ;-)

But I work in the most left-leaning agency of an already leftward state. So there's natural pressure to keep it on the way-down-low.

« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2015, 05:45:11 PM »

[...]

They are in my top ten list...so far. But I'm still only a coupla years into this as a serious hobby.

« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2015, 05:48:45 PM »

[...]

TX is likely to outlaw Gun Fee Zones this legislature along with legalizing open carry.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15