Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2015, 05:00:55 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.
Tell her what she needs is some of Dr. Antnee's white root tonic.  She may not feel better, but Dr. Antnee sure will.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2015, 05:01:08 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.
well, the good side is you won't have to hear her yapping at you all night. whining maybe. good luck Tony, hope she gets better soon.

« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2015, 05:01:56 PM »

You watching football Dave, the end is near and I hate to see it go away for 8 months.
Saw Pitt go belly up, good to see Tennessee looking good after a long drought.  But yes, withdrawal pangs are not far off.

« Reply #258 on: January 02, 2015, 05:02:33 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.
Tell her what she needs is some of Dr. Antnee's white root tonic.  She may not feel better, but Dr. Antnee sure will.
Take her temperature for her?

« Reply #259 on: January 02, 2015, 05:06:35 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.
Later Tony, enjoy that Green.  Hope the wife improves quickly!
She hasn't improved in 16 years, it's unlikely at this point.   :'(

« Reply #260 on: January 02, 2015, 05:07:31 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
The Mrs texted me that she had severe tonsillitis and 101.5 fever.  So I'm heading homeward with a 601 green corona.  Have a great evening, all.
Tell her what she needs is some of Dr. Antnee's white root tonic.  She may not feel better, but Dr. Antnee sure will.
LMFAO
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #261 on: January 02, 2015, 05:25:07 PM »

Griffin and Tatuaje Havana VI robustos lined up for after dinner with coffee. those that show for dinner, there's cigars enough to go around.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #262 on: January 02, 2015, 05:32:37 PM »

Torano exodus 1959 robusto going while everything cooks.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #263 on: January 02, 2015, 05:36:02 PM »

guess I'll step away from the computer myself.

« Reply #264 on: January 02, 2015, 05:38:49 PM »

guess I'll step away from the computer myself.
Enjoy your dinner!

« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2015, 05:46:45 PM »

Trying to call in a carry out at our favorite Asian place but f'n busy signal every time.  Guess Dean's the only one cooking tonight.

« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2015, 05:51:01 PM »

I'll right, I'm outa here.  Adios, mofos, enjoy your evening.

« Reply #267 on: January 02, 2015, 06:35:49 PM »

Have a good weekend Bean.....and all remaining.

« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2015, 06:44:45 PM »

Trying to call in a carry out at our favorite Asian place but f'n busy signal every time.  Guess Dean's the only one cooking tonight.
Welcome to Austin

« Reply #269 on: January 02, 2015, 06:53:58 PM »

Ellie May Clampett  (Donna Douglas)and Mario Cuomo both dead....sheesh
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19