Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

« Reply #225 on: January 02, 2015, 04:06:00 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.

« Reply #226 on: January 02, 2015, 04:06:36 PM »

Afternoon Bean
Howdy Dave.  Pretty miserable outside, eh?
Nasty out!  Looks much better for tomorrow.

« Reply #227 on: January 02, 2015, 04:07:29 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Thanks, amigo.  I really do feel like things are accelerating now.  Hoping to be on a cane in a couple of weeks.  Family and I are trying to come up with a creative way to destroy the crutches when the time comes.
take up whittling!
But these are aluminum crutches.
came across some small home,aluminum foundry pictures recently, just a suggestion.

« Reply #228 on: January 02, 2015, 04:10:00 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #229 on: January 02, 2015, 04:28:12 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Thanks, amigo.  I really do feel like things are accelerating now.  Hoping to be on a cane in a couple of weeks.  Family and I are trying to come up with a creative way to destroy the crutches when the time comes.
take up whittling!
But these are aluminum crutches.
details details. sheesh.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #230 on: January 02, 2015, 04:32:27 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
Well, it's time for me to go and babysit.  I believe it will be until around 11-11:30pm.  Hopefully, it's not bath night.  After they take a bath, it's like they are super-energized, YIKES..!  Bye everyone.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #231 on: January 02, 2015, 04:33:28 PM »

working on a ham steak and scalloped potatoes for dinner. I figure on eating around 6pm so you guys have time to get here.

« Reply #232 on: January 02, 2015, 04:33:50 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
Well, it's time for me to go and babysit.  I believe it will be until around 11-11:30pm.  Hopefully, it's not bath night.  After they take a bath, it's like they are super-energized, YIKES..!  Bye everyone.
Enjoy the evening, BD.  They'll be taking driving lessons before you know it.

« Reply #233 on: January 02, 2015, 04:33:55 PM »

working on a ham steak and scalloped potatoes for dinner. I figure on eating around 6pm so you guys have time to get here.
Sounds good to me!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #234 on: January 02, 2015, 04:34:13 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
Well, it's time for me to go and babysit.  I believe it will be until around 11-11:30pm.  Hopefully, it's not bath night.  After they take a bath, it's like they are super-energized, YIKES..!  Bye everyone.
later Dad.

« Reply #235 on: January 02, 2015, 04:34:23 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!

« Reply #236 on: January 02, 2015, 04:34:43 PM »

Man, not sure how much more of this I can take.  Pretty slow afternoon - weird for how busy the morning was.  Didn't go get propane over lunch so now I need to do that after work and get some ice fishing stuff.
going to pick out a cigar from the office stash, car is in the legions parking lot, so a cigar and some drinks should be part of the early evening, after I get off the train.
choice made, Cain Daytona corona  :D
Sounds like a good plan.  Later Flip.

« Reply #237 on: January 02, 2015, 04:34:54 PM »

working on a ham steak and scalloped potatoes for dinner. I figure on eating around 6pm so you guys have time to get here.
Sounds good to me!
Count me in!  Serving in the screen house?

« Reply #238 on: January 02, 2015, 04:35:37 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Dang, everyone whose anyone is bailing.  Enjoy that balmy weather, Shaun.

« Reply #239 on: January 02, 2015, 04:35:38 PM »

Ok, off to run some errands...40deg here in Fargo, doesn't get much better than that in January!  Have a good night all!
Later CG.  Going to drop 6 on us tomorrow?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19