« Reply #195 on: January 02, 2015, 02:35:42 PM »

« Reply #196 on: January 02, 2015, 02:36:01 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Thanks, amigo.  I really do feel like things are accelerating now.  Hoping to be on a cane in a couple of weeks.  Family and I are trying to come up with a creative way to destroy the crutches when the time comes.

« Reply #197 on: January 02, 2015, 02:37:00 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Thanks, amigo.  I really do feel like things are accelerating now.  Hoping to be on a cane in a couple of weeks.  Family and I are trying to come up with a creative way to destroy the crutches when the time comes.
I needs to be symbolic - I will see if I can come up with anything good

« Reply #198 on: January 02, 2015, 02:38:04 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Get some plastic wrap and you got an ice fishing hut too. ;D
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2015, 02:41:43 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Maybe some bean bag chairs, black light, and some Jimi Hendrix posters.
pass. probably a small table, 2 more camp chairs, and a candle.
hey Dad.
Howdy Dean.... I'd add a humidor, cooler, and maybe some electric.

« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2015, 02:44:32 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Maybe some bean bag chairs, black light, and some Jimi Hendrix posters.
pass. probably a small table, 2 more camp chairs, and a candle.
hey Dad.
Howdy Dean.... I'd add a humidor, cooler, and maybe some electric.
Fire pit for those cool nights would be nice
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2015, 02:45:45 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Thanks, amigo.  I really do feel like things are accelerating now.  Hoping to be on a cane in a couple of weeks.  Family and I are trying to come up with a creative way to destroy the crutches when the time comes.
take up whittling!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2015, 02:46:45 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Get some plastic wrap and you got an ice fishing hut too. ;D
in Florida? not sure I'd be interested.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2015, 02:49:40 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Maybe some bean bag chairs, black light, and some Jimi Hendrix posters.
pass. probably a small table, 2 more camp chairs, and a candle.
hey Dad.
Howdy Dean.... I'd add a humidor, cooler, and maybe some electric.
I like the humidor idea. I have a 20 count humidor I use for dry boxing I can leave in the screen tent, a cooler that would work as a table if I put it on a few concrete blocks, no to the electric, costs more money.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2015, 02:51:19 PM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Dean at site #57 starts and completes a screen room expansion project in record time with no building permits, environmental impact study, or Levy County site inspection.

the total cost of the expansion project entailed all of $40.
Fucking brilliant, Dean.  I sent the picture to Architecture Digest.
next is to hire an interior decorator.

glad to hear you're on the mend there my friend.
Maybe some bean bag chairs, black light, and some Jimi Hendrix posters.
pass. probably a small table, 2 more camp chairs, and a candle.
hey Dad.
Howdy Dean.... I'd add a humidor, cooler, and maybe some electric.
Fire pit for those cool nights would be nice
I have a Little Buddy propane heater, not very romantic. maybe get a 2 person hammock though.
:p
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2015, 02:53:59 PM »

[...]

How do you dry box in a state where the relative humidity is usually 50% greater than what's in the box?
just askin...  Hi Dean!  Happy New Year!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/2/2015
« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2015, 02:54:02 PM »

[...]

« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2015, 03:01:16 PM »

[...]

right now just a few Montecristos that don't draw worth a shit without a day or two in the dry box.
Happy New Year Sam.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2015, 03:02:02 PM »

[...]

cute.

« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2015, 03:10:01 PM »

[...]

Is that the CF '13 one?