Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2015, 08:00:10 AM »

It sure feels like a Tuesday.  Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony, Jeez not Tuesday already  but guess that is better than Monday.

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2015, 08:07:34 AM »

Good mornin beauties!

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2015, 08:08:43 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2015, 08:12:36 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2015, 08:14:41 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?
No idea as weather is horrible here so far this year with tomorrow offering the first promising opportunity to enjoy a smoke.   Did you enjoy a nice smoke yet?

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2015, 08:18:19 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?
No idea as weather is horrible here so far this year with tomorrow offering the first promising opportunity to enjoy a smoke.   Did you enjoy a nice smoke yet?
I smoked a Tat Black CG yesterday, around noon, when all the Football and Hockey was starting up.  Best day for sports all year!

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2015, 08:21:53 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?
No idea as weather is horrible here so far this year with tomorrow offering the first promising opportunity to enjoy a smoke.   Did you enjoy a nice smoke yet?
I smoked a Tat Black CG yesterday, around noon, when all the Football and Hockey was starting up.  Best day for sports all year!
Unless you are an SEC fan  :'(

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2015, 08:26:36 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?
No idea as weather is horrible here so far this year with tomorrow offering the first promising opportunity to enjoy a smoke.   Did you enjoy a nice smoke yet?
I smoked a Tat Black CG yesterday, around noon, when all the Football and Hockey was starting up.  Best day for sports all year!
Unless you are an SEC fan  :'(
Mizzou won! I am a B1G guy at heart, they get shit on a lot, but it was nice to see them finally redeem themselves a little bit.  As long as Oregon won I was fine, and I wanted Oregon to play Bama - that to me would have been the best game by far.  The PAC12 doesn't get any respect, but we don't need a conference debate on this beautiful Friday ;)

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2015, 08:29:56 AM »

Hate Your Job?
-------------------------

Try this...

On your way home from work, stop at a pharmacy and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson. Be very sure to get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, close the blinds and take the phone off the hook so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair.

Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken. Take out the literature and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement....

"Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested."

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, "I am soooo glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control at Johnson & Johnson."

My job isn't much different.  Wonder if J&J provides lube?
Worked there for 25 years.... nope.

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2015, 08:31:59 AM »

It sure feels like a Tuesday.  Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony, Jeez not Tuesday already  but guess that is better than Monday.
Unless you're Dean.

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2015, 08:32:29 AM »

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2015, 08:33:09 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?
No idea as weather is horrible here so far this year with tomorrow offering the first promising opportunity to enjoy a smoke.   Did you enjoy a nice smoke yet?
I smoked a Tat Black CG yesterday, around noon, when all the Football and Hockey was starting up.  Best day for sports all year!
Unless you are an SEC fan  :'(
Mizzou won! I am a B1G guy at heart, they get shit on a lot, but it was nice to see them finally redeem themselves a little bit.  As long as Oregon won I was fine, and I wanted Oregon to play Bama - that to me would have been the best game by far.  The PAC12 doesn't get any respect, but we don't need a conference debate on this beautiful Friday ;)
Well, as an ACC guy, I'm used to lack of respect.  Good to see the SEC got a little bit of humbling this year.

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2015, 08:34:55 AM »

[...]
I've always been more of a PB&J guy.

« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2015, 08:37:20 AM »

Happy to see FSU and Shameless Jameis spanked yesterday.  Alabama -OSU was a great game to watch after the whooping.  I agree that I would have liked to see Alabama-Oregon, also glad they got beat.  Think the stars have aligned for the Ducks this year.

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2015, 08:38:55 AM »

[...]
I thought you had gone strictly with salad tossing...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19