« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2015, 08:40:15 AM »

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2015, 08:41:06 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?
No idea as weather is horrible here so far this year with tomorrow offering the first promising opportunity to enjoy a smoke.   Did you enjoy a nice smoke yet?
I smoked a Tat Black CG yesterday, around noon, when all the Football and Hockey was starting up.  Best day for sports all year!
Unless you are an SEC fan  :'(
Mizzou won! I am a B1G guy at heart, they get shit on a lot, but it was nice to see them finally redeem themselves a little bit.  As long as Oregon won I was fine, and I wanted Oregon to play Bama - that to me would have been the best game by far.  The PAC12 doesn't get any respect, but we don't need a conference debate on this beautiful Friday ;)
Well, as an ACC guy, I'm used to lack of respect.  Good to see the SEC got a little bit of humbling this year.
Happy New Year Dave.  Agreed, nice to see some close parity between the conferences
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2015, 08:41:18 AM »

good morning guys. 57 degrees and talking high 70's today. my schedule is clear. may stop at the PO to mail my old phone back, if I feel like doing anything. CORE toro and coffee going here.

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2015, 08:41:43 AM »

Happy to see FSU and Shameless Jameis spanked yesterday.  Alabama -OSU was a great game to watch after the whooping.  I agree that I would have liked to see Alabama-Oregon, also glad they got beat.  Think the stars have aligned for the Ducks this year.
Been a long time coming to Oregon, always the princess, never the bride - QUACK QUACK!

« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2015, 08:42:07 AM »

good morning guys. 57 degrees and talking high 70's today. my schedule is clear. may stop at the PO to mail my old phone back, if I feel like doing anything. CORE toro and coffee going here.
Mornin Dean!!

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2015, 08:45:38 AM »

Good mornin beauties!
Morning and Happy New Year CG.
Happy New Year to you too Tex! What was/is the first smoke of 2015 going to be?
No idea as weather is horrible here so far this year with tomorrow offering the first promising opportunity to enjoy a smoke.   Did you enjoy a nice smoke yet?
I smoked a Tat Black CG yesterday, around noon, when all the Football and Hockey was starting up.  Best day for sports all year!
Unless you are an SEC fan  :'(
Mizzou won! I am a B1G guy at heart, they get shit on a lot, but it was nice to see them finally redeem themselves a little bit.  As long as Oregon won I was fine, and I wanted Oregon to play Bama - that to me would have been the best game by far.  The PAC12 doesn't get any respect, but we don't need a conference debate on this beautiful Friday ;)
Ducks are fun to watch I will say that for sure.  No conference debates but I don't even think of MO as an SEC component, little league program.  No redemption in that match-up.

« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2015, 08:46:41 AM »

good morning guys. 57 degrees and talking high 70's today. my schedule is clear. may stop at the PO to mail my old phone back, if I feel like doing anything. CORE toro and coffee going here.
Morning Dean.  Your schedule is clear - wow that is an accomplishment. ::)

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2015, 08:48:38 AM »

Happy to see FSU and Shameless Jameis spanked yesterday.  Alabama -OSU was a great game to watch after the whooping.  I agree that I would have liked to see Alabama-Oregon, also glad they got beat.  Think the stars have aligned for the Ducks this year.
Been a long time coming to Oregon, always the princess, never the bride - QUACK QUACK!
I will be all in and Quacking for Oregon in the championship.

« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2015, 08:50:20 AM »

[...]
But they beat the Gophers ;)  Really like watching Mariota - hope he likes Tampa Bay!   :D

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2015, 08:58:30 AM »

[...]
Maybe Tampa Bay prefers crab legs. Get ready, Winston!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2015, 08:59:05 AM »

Cattail Creek RV Park news:

Redneck Rick is hung over like a motherfucker and ready to go postal on the park management. the camper he was supposedly offered (as was I and two other people in the park), was sold outright to a guy outside the park. said camper was moved behind my site and is ready to be leveled. rumor has it that the guy paid cash of a dollar value twice what it was offered to Redneck Rick. the new 'happy camper' will now become a permanent resident. Redneck Rick just made the statement that if he had a truck he would leave the park, that living under a bridge would be better.

the park is slowly filling up with about 30 campers here now and 7 more coming in this weekend.

just so you guys all know. it does absolutely no good getting close to the landlady or oogling her big tits. she has left the decision making has been left to the park managers.
;)

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2015, 09:01:08 AM »

[...]
HAHAHA!  Good thing about Winston going to FL, he is already familiar with their laws, including rape, so he should have some 'street knowledge' when he gets there.

« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2015, 09:03:41 AM »

[...]
That'll give him a leg up, for sure!

« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2015, 09:04:00 AM »

[...]

Oogling nice tits is its own reward.

« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2015, 09:07:02 AM »

[...]

+1